Ratings for Dr. John C. Pryse

I went to see Dr Pryse because he was a preferred provider thru my plan. After getting my treatment plan I was left feeling unworthy of the office. After speaking with his accountant I felt even more unworthy. if you have less than perfect credit I would not suggest going here. Pretty much his accounting and financial is treating it like a car lot. Worse part is I had approval from care credit but after the conversation I have decided to take my business else where.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr.Pryse and his staff are very professional, I have no complaints with his office or staff! I am treated like family not just a patient! I highly recommend Dr.Pryse to anyone who needs orthodontic care!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I have to say it is not so much Dr. Pryse that I have an issue with, but it is with his assistants, whom I see 99% when I take my son for his appointments. There are always in a rush and talk to me in terms they use among other assistants in the office e.g. "we are going to activate the exposure" rather than using dialogue the average person can readily understand. Recently, when I asked for clarification during something that was being told to me concerning my son's treatment, I was spoken to in a rude and very condescending manner. I have a graduate degree, but it's not in orthodontics or any field related to dentistry. If we had another orthodontist nearby I would probably not take my son to Dr. Pryse.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

poor office practices in terms of billing. hard to get this orthodontist to pay attention to me.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011