Ratings for Dr. Tracy M. Frech

Sadly it was not a pleasant experience. She was present physically but her thoughts were elsewhere. She did not refill prescriptions she wanted me to take. Her office is not very good about returning calls.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Awful!!! I would never recommend this Dr to anyone that I cared about! She did not listen her notes totally contradicted everything I said; she and her office never returned calls; she wouldn't refill RX's that she told me she wanted me to continue to take but would enquire whether or not they were helping.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Frech is the most AMAZING Dr. ever. I was very sick in 08-10 and the dr's in St. Louis found nothing after a battery of tests. I moved to Utah recently and she found in one hand x ray what other's couldn't find. I wish I had met her first I could have saved some of my disfigured fingers. She's not a Predisone happy Dr either which I appreciate. She really listens and cares about you. She works closely with my Corneal Specialist as I also have Scleritis in both eyes.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Dr. Tracy M. Frech's Credentials

• Spanish

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 2001)