Ratings for Dr. Valentin Duta

Dr Duta and Joey have taken care of me for years. I am also in the medical profession and know first hand how competent Dr Duta is. They always manage to get me in in reasonable time and he is always very thorough and compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

When he could not manage my file and made mistakes he instructed his receptionist to bully me over the phone . He is not a competent compassionate doctor , cares only about cashing the government insurance

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

He is my family doctor and I am very pleased with him. He is kind, thorough, and listens to everything I have to say. I am lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

It felt to me like this doctor didn't know enough to be teaching other students

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I got the feeling like they never knew their stuff and that they wanted you to pay extra for stuff that most doctors just do.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Very good family doctor. He is excellent at diagnosing health problems and selecting specialists. Dr Duta's staff is very polite and helpful. Thedore M.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Duta is a great doctor, our family are very fortunate to have him as our family doctor. Joy is wonderful and always so accommodating.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Love Dr Duta...great family physician! Always attentive &aware of patients opinion

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. Duta has been my family doctor for many years - recently ended up in hospital and he was excellent and helped take care of me - came to see me everyday and discussed my issues!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

He is a wonderful doctor! He has helped me through a lot of things, with recommendations and help at every turn. Joy is also a wonderful person who is amazing to deal with.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017