Ratings for Dr. Valentin Duta

Love Dr Duta...great family physician! Always attentive &aware of patients opinion

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. Duta has been my family doctor for many years - recently ended up in hospital and he was excellent and helped take care of me - came to see me everyday and discussed my issues!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

He was very thorough and helped me through my broken ankle

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Been seeing this dr for a year now for both myself and my one year old. Very welcoming environment and staff. Very helpful! Has always been able to get my daughter in the same day when she has come Down sick. Way better than past experiences with drs in gp especially.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

He is a wonderful doctor! He has helped me through a lot of things, with recommendations and help at every turn. Joy is also a wonderful person who is amazing to deal with.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

He comes across as very arrogant. I'm not sure he knows what he is talking about. I have also heard him berate medical students in his office. I'm not sure he should be a practicing physician. He most definitely should not be leading a residency program. I am In the process of trying to find another family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Worse doctor in Grande Prairie . He falsely tells patients he had a Ph.D. His PhD is in philosophy , not medicine . He cares about making money , not about taking care of his patients . My experience with him was awful , had to wait more then an hour for nothing . I had to ask him a referral to a specialist , based on another doctor report , as he did not care to look into my condition . He also disclosed private medical information to a friend about his wife , without asking if they were in divorce . Run away from him . He seems incompetent and careless . His receptionist is rude also . She hang up on me while talking over the phone .

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Very unhappy with this doctors , her clerk very aggressive over the phone . He has an obsession with depression and keeps referring to a psychiatrist . He never did a complete check up, rushing , never took my blood pressure . I ended up with a tumor almost too late because he never did an exam . He seems more interested in making fast money then taking the time to diagnose

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

I usually have to go to a drop in clinic or primary care after hours to see a doctor , as the wait time for an appointment is 3 weeks. He is always 30-45 minutes late for scheduled appointments.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

At times doesn't seem to know what he is talking about. I'm not sure how he managed to qualify as a physician. He staff however are usually quite friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015