Ratings for Dr. Valentin Duta

He is my family doctor and I am very pleased with him. He is kind, thorough, and listens to everything I have to say. I am lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

It felt to me like this doctor didn't know enough to be teaching other students

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I got the feeling like they never knew their stuff and that they wanted you to pay extra for stuff that most doctors just do.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Very good family doctor. He is excellent at diagnosing health problems and selecting specialists. Dr Duta's staff is very polite and helpful. Thedore M.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Duta is a great doctor, our family are very fortunate to have him as our family doctor. Joy is wonderful and always so accommodating.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Love Dr Duta...great family physician! Always attentive &aware of patients opinion

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. Duta has been my family doctor for many years - recently ended up in hospital and he was excellent and helped take care of me - came to see me everyday and discussed my issues!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

He is a wonderful doctor! He has helped me through a lot of things, with recommendations and help at every turn. Joy is also a wonderful person who is amazing to deal with.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

He comes across as very arrogant. I'm not sure he knows what he is talking about. I have also heard him berate medical students in his office. I'm not sure he should be a practicing physician. He most definitely should not be leading a residency program. I am In the process of trying to find another family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Worse doctor in Grande Prairie . He falsely tells patients he had a Ph.D. His PhD is in philosophy , not medicine . He cares about making money , not about taking care of his patients . My experience with him was awful , had to wait more then an hour for nothing . I had to ask him a referral to a specialist , based on another doctor report , as he did not care to look into my condition . He also disclosed private medical information to a friend about his wife , without asking if they were in divorce . Run away from him . He seems incompetent and careless . His receptionist is rude also . She hang up on me while talking over the phone .

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016