Ratings for Dr. Lon K. Baratz

The best of the best. Staff is pretty unpleasant, but Dr. Baratz makes up for it. He actually spends time with you and has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I was fortunate to find Dr. Baratz when I was going through a very tough time, dealing with multiple issues that were not very clear after a mesh implant. Dr. Baratz was thorough, and helped me get to the route of things, and through things. He actually listens, is down to earth, and knows his stuff. He referred me to other excellent specialists, and was always on "my side". I can't say the same for a lot of other doctors I went to. Yes, sometimes, you have to wait to be seen - but, that is because he is thorough and actually listens to you. When it is your turn to be seen, especially if you are going through a difficult time, you will more than appreciate this about him and feel like it's worth the wait. I would recommend him to anyone who values quality care over wait time. Thanks Dr. Baratz. You rock. =)

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

We need more doctors like Dr. Baratz. He has never made me feel unimportant. Whether it be personal, or medical concerns, he has always given me priority over schedule punctuality. I have been seeing him for over 30 years, and he has ALWAYS been helpful and honest.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

will allways take the time to explain and suggest best course of action

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

I dont trust him, he's always behind and keeps you waiting

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. Lon K. Baratz's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1981)