Ratings for Dr. Randy Taketa

Great doctor -- professional but friendly; knowledgeable yet able to explain to the lay man; great office staff

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Taketa for over 10 years. He is always polite, punctual and patient. His office called me once to see if I could come in 15 mins. early. This doctor runs on schedule. Can't remember the fees, but they seem reasonable. My only complaint is the Eastern European (Russian maybe) woman who is a tech and impatient during the peripheral vision testing. The other tech is very nice.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

excellent treatment....300.00 covered the cost of the visit and a very nice pair of glasses!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2006

This is the best eye doctor I've every visited. He listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. I never felt like I was treated as inferior. He didn't rest until he created the perfect pair of RGP's for me and I would definitely recommend him for keroticonus.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

Dr. Randy Taketa's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal