Ratings for Dr. Juan Ye

Poor of knowledge . She will not give you recommendation and if you are trying to find her as your family doctor. Avoid it . She always say is ok . Cause me lost 2 baby already . As she never provide the checking and correct information .

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Ye is great. Punctual, efficient and knowledgeable. Her receptionist, however is DUMB AS A ROCK. Horrible at explanations, and asking every dumb question in the book. I have concluded that Dr. Ye knows about this but is too nice to fire her.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Trash doctor. All she wants is to get you out as quick as possible. Doesnt listen to the patient. Attriutes everything to old age. Doesnt do her job properly 垃圾医生。只管服务速度,不管服务质量 老人病说是老年引起

Submitted March 6, 2017

She is professional, friendly and helpful. I have bronchiti, it is very hard to get cured. I tried many antibiotics given by many foreign doctor when I'm traveling other country, I wasn't effective until I see Dr.Ye when I get back to Canada. She gave me a prescription and told me the usage. I have seriously follow her instruction and take the medicine on time, then I got cured after I complete the curing period. That was a exact time! And I think it is unbelievable, since usually the my illness is hard to be cured. There are so many antibiotics is work for this illness, but sometime only one is best for a specified group of bacteria. The best way to find it out is do a blood test. Due to reality problem, almost impossible to do the blood test every time. So mostly all doctor can only diaganose a patient by their experience and knowledge. It is hard to be precised. But Dr.Ye did, which means she is professional and trustable. You should trust your doctor, otherwise you shouldn't see them. Because they took 17-21 years for complete a doctor degree, and they must took a test in order to have the license. When a doctor told you that you are fine, then you are fine. Maybe you just need to take a rest. But some people always willing to hear the doctor say oh you have some kind of illness in order to trust doctor's knowledge that is ridiculous.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. Ye is very knowledgeable, friendly, and considerate doctor. Their staff are nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Very caring, professional and knowledgeable. Called me personally once when I was on trip and my body check had issue I needed to address instantly. Always gave me printouts of my concerns for further studies. Kind doctor always with smile and exceed expectation !

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr Ye is very helpful and friendly. She is punctual, helpful and knowledgeable. When I take my mom to see her, she always takes care of her. Keep up the great work!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

excellent family doctor. very sweet and kind. I love the stuff in her clinic, they are all nice.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

She is poor of knowledge ,when you have problem she always say it is ok ,you are fine ....... My god , so bad

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

I love Dr. Ye! She is absolutely the best family doctor I've ever had. She is always warm, pleasant and is willing to answer your questions. Very knowledgeable and to the point as well, but never cold or rude, which I find, describe a lot of other doctors, unfortunately. Great bedside manners. Her staff is quite efficient and quick to smile as well.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013