Ratings for Dr. Simon Rosenbaum

After losing over 40kg I was very self conscious about my empty and disproportionate breasts. I met with several surgeons who turned me away because my case was 'too hard'. The process made me feel more self conscious about my breasts than ever before. Then I met Dr Rosenbaum. Because of my previous bad experiences I had so many questions and concerns that I met with Dr Rosenbaum three times prior to committing to the surgery. He very patiently and reassuringly answered all of my questions. I felt so elated, confident and comfortable in my choice. Post op the pain was very minimal, I healed very quickly and the results far exceeded my expectations. 18 months on and I had a concern about my left implant. I rang the clinic and they rang Dr Rosenbaum. Within 30 minutes the Dr was on the phone to me, reassuring me. Within 24hrs he met with me and explained everything to me and again I feel comfortable and secure and my mind is at ease. I have been researching tummy tucks/Brazilian but lifts and if I go ahead with the surgery I intend to go back to Dr Rosenbaum to perform the surgery. I have nothing but kind words to say, so the bad reviews really surprise me. Thank you Dr. Kind regards, Veronica.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

This doctor only cares about money. Once that runs out, regardless of the patient outcome, he takes short cuts and leaves Qld Health to pick up his mess. He operates in rooms inappropriately, with no regard to patient care when follow up surgery should be performed in theatre. Why waste his good money on theatre fees and Anaethetists when he can notch up in his rooms. Money hungry, disgusting lack of aftercare.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Thankyou Dr Simon and Team, I am elated with my whole experience from consultations,surgery and aftercare. The compassion I recieved was greatly appreciated, as I tend to be an anxious person and having high B/P you put me at total ease. After surgery to my surprise and delight I had no pain,minimal bruising,a little discomfort but to be expected undergoing facelift,Liposuction /liposculpture and Blepharoplasty/upper. This surgery, not only physically but has boost my confidence greatly,truly an amazing feeling.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Faultless from the initial consultation through to the desired outcome. Dr Rosenbaum has not only vadtly improved my overall looks through the use of fillers and botox but increased my self esteem in the process. With 30 years of experience and constant upskilling through workshops and seminars both here and abroad Dr Simon left me in no doubt that he was a talented and knowledgable doctor. His personal assistant Lynne was polite and friendly always and prompt to reply with any queries I had. Im so happy with my new "fresh faced" appearance . I highly recommend Dr Simon and his team of professional's.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Had a Tummy tuck and Lipo done 12 months ago, and have been left with a very lopsided stomach. Its made me incredibly self conscious and embarrassed. I regret the surgery completely. I regret the $16000 I forked out. I also had eyelid correction surgery and am still having the same issues with my eye prior to surgery. All in all, I'm very disappointed. Its been incredibly depressing. Aftercare was pretty awful too.

Submitted March 17, 2018

I had lipo done from Dr Simon Rosenbaum to stomach and love handles 4 years ago he did an amazing job if i ever wanted surgery with lipo again i would no feel scared or uncomfortable to get he to do do so again because i can honestly say he done a fantastic job !

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr Simon is an amazing surgeon, he’s is compassionate and caring. Even when I woke up from my TT and Lipo yesterday I had no pain and even today I have very little pain. He called me in the morning to see how I was feeling not many surgeons out there that would do that or give you their mobile number to call if you needed anything. I highly recommend Dr Simon and his team I couldn’t be happier thank you so much.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr. Simon Rosenbaum

Dr. Simon Rosenbaum's response
Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure assisting you.

Submitted February 11, 2018

I can’t say I enjoyed my procedure as the recovery was so so so much longer than I ever anticipated. But the final results after my long recovery (and one adjustment by DR Simon) are AMAZE. Had a labiaplasty and would highly recommend him for very natural results. Thank you Dr Simon :o)

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I had my tummy tuck with hernia removal and Lipo under two weeks ago . My nerves on the day were high but Dr Simon put my mind at ease rubbing my back and telling me I will be fine. I’ve actually been better then fine , while everyone expects some pain I expected a lot , surprising I’ve had none yes none ! I’ve been uncomfortable and not felt right but I can honestly say nothing has been painful . The team at me clinic have been amazing the nurses have gone above and beyond to make sure my recovery continues to be smooth . Dr Simon has checked in on me every step of the way so far and was there holding my hand yesterday with the last tube got taken out ( it didn’t hurt but I was freaking out ) I can honestly say my results go above what I was expecting. I highly recommend if your thinking of getting a tummy tuck see Dr Simon

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

From booking my appointment over the phone to the final results my experience with Dr Rosenbaum was such a pleasant one. I found his staff at Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Centre to be extremely informative and very friendly. The moment I stepped into Dr Rosenbaum’s rooms I felt like I was in good hands. Dr Rosenbaum went through the whole process with me and answered all my questions. His staff assisted in making the whole experience very comfortable and stress free. The results of my abdominoplasty exceeded my expectations and the recovery was so much better than I had anticipated. I would be more than happy to recommend anyone who was thinking of having any cosmetic surgery to book in with Dr Rosenbaum, he is such a lovely doctor who does an amazing job, I can't thank him enough!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Simon Rosenbaum

Dr. Simon Rosenbaum's response
Thank you for your feedback. it was an absolute pleasure assisting you. We wish you all the very best and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Simon Rosenbaum's Credentials

Dr Simon Rosenbaum is an internationally recognised Cosmetic Surgery Practitioner with more than 20 years of industry experience. He specialises in facial cosmetic surgery, breast augmentation, liposculpture and abdominoplasty. Dr Simon Rosenbaum MBBS, ACCAM, gained fellowship of The Australian College of Cosmetic Surgery in 1999, and is a former president of the Cosmetic Physicians Society of Australia. Since graduating from Monash University in 1975, Dr Rosenbaum has spent extensive time training in Australia and overseas accumulating vast experience in many aspects of Cosmetic Surgery. He has undertaken training programs in Liposuction and Laser Surgery in the United States and Europe and has been trained by some of the leading Cosmetic Surgeons in the world. Dr Rosenbaum is considered a mentor in surgical techniques such as Laser Skin Resurfacing, Suture Lifts, Fat Transfers to the Face and other Cosmetic Surgery techniques. He has performed in excess of 3,000 Breast Augmentation procedures and is considered a leader in breast surgery. Dr Rosenbaum is committed to enhancing the natural beauty of his patients by offering the best treatment options available. He believes that helping patients realise their potential is the best part of his role, and strive to do this in the most natural looking way.