Ratings for Dr. Marcel Groot

He did an emergency c section on me just recently. Half hour from start to finish. This included spinal prep, delivery and being seen up. Super fast and so far a pain free recovery!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I was sent to him by doctor young and those two doctor toke good care of me during the pregnancy with my first child now i am going to have my second child next year

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

he seemed helpfull in the beginning but now were at a stand still as he is away due to family emergency

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

not the greatest. did not care for the receptionists at all. quite rude and condescending. if he didn't have them at the front I would rate highter, but they really are a damper to an already scary situation.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Very friendly. totally helpful and honest when he did not know the answer. Staff were very friendly and had time to answer all our questions.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

This Dr maybe good at his job but for most of us it would intail getting past his very incapable sister MOA's. Not only did they book me for appointments that i did not book but also accused me of no showing for them! As an MOA myself i feel if Kingston and groot want to maintain thier reputation and buisness in PG they might want to seek qualified help!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Everything went well, younger than expected my family nurse had said he was one of the older doctors, but presented himself very well. I only wish he had asked a few more questions, but seems like he knows the problem and continues to educate himself. :D

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

His bedside manner was great with me, both in his office and in the hospital after my surgery. He offered me many options and helped me pick the right one for me.Office staff was also friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

This doctor has the worst bedside manner I've ever seen. He gave me one option (the worst possible one) and didn't even try to explain why it was my only option. In fact, I was told what to do, like I had no choice or say in my own health. Shouldn't a doctor help you make an informed decision by explaining your options? I left his office crying, feel devalued! His staff was really nice though.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011