Ratings for Dr. Todd Buglass

Didn't contact patient to say they were closed. Traveled 500km to attend this apt. When trying to resolve issue the staff was rude and inconsiderate.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Fantastic Dr extremely knowledgeable and personable. Never in a rush and always takes time to explain. His bedside manner is second to none. Very lucky to have him in PA

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I cannot say enough for Dr. B. He was our "second opinion" and quite frankly should have been the first. The pediatric specialist we saw in Saskatoon was terrible, we spent months waiting to see her and then she didn't have any solutions. Dr. B got us in fairly quickly. We saw him in Jan and by the end of Jan we had a surgery date for the end of February. I am so very happy to say that after countless doctors and appointments, my little fella's surgery was a success! Three days out and it's like we have a different little biy. Thank you to Dr. B for being the doctor that actually listened and took the time to do a proper assessment. Words cannot accurately express our gratitude. If we had stuck with the first ophthalmologist we would still have no answers and be waiting for yet another appointment.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

dr.buglass was amazing with my 18 month old son and was very calm and very reassuring, my son had blocked tear ducts and after his surgery i even got a hug (it was much needed)!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Very kind and knowledgable man! We are lucky to have him in P.A.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

when my daughter was born i noticed that her eyes were not normal. i seen many doctors in alberta cause that was where we were living. i was refered to eye specialists who said everything was fine and that she would out grow it. finally moving to pa i was refered to dr. buglass. he sent her for eye surgery to fix the problem. he knew what was wrong and fixed it within 2 months. it took 5byrs to find him. he was great with my 5yr old. wish i would have seen him earlier. professional, clean and knowledgable. i would highly recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Hats off to my excellent eye surgeon who gave me the best black eye ive ever had. we had to go through 3 tries to fix a life time problem with the vision in my lazy eye. It should be mentioned that delays were not because of any fault of his. my eye seems almost perfect now this same day of surgery. i cant believe after all these years i can see normally. im playn xbox tonight. thankX Doc!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011