Ratings for Dr. Nasreen Khalil

I not only consider Dr. Khalil a very competent Doctor, I consider Nasreen a friend who happens to be a knowledgeable lung specialist that is doing an exceptional job.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr. Khalil is the best I has seen anywhere. I trust her and you know you are in good hands once you meet this sweet caring lady.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

I have been seeing Nasreen for a lung condition I've had for a number of years. She is very compitant and compassionate and an all round caring doctor. I consider myself fortunate to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

I had my first appointment with Dr.Khalil, and she fit me in at the end of her day(which was near 5:35pm)she apologized to me for keeping me, but she fit me in at the end of "her" day. How nice of her, and she keep me there for over a hour. She took her time with me and hopefully we are on the road to finding out what is wrong with me.She told me she'll do everything to get me better. Very nice, smart Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

dr khalil is one of the finest doctors is all respects of medicine. she is caring, knowldgeable, and l believe brilliant at what she does

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

Dr Khalil is one of the brightest people I've ever met. Great in her field, friendly, caring and super-smart. If she is 10 minutes late, she is apologetic. She stays on top of your condition and refers you to the best people possible to help manage your care. Just excellent!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Dr. Khalil is very sweet and so knowledgeable and competent. She shows a lot of heart. I hope she get the funding she needs for her drug to treat people with IPF.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011