Ratings for Dr. Chris Gordon-Tennant

dude is always learning! so knowledgable, thorough and a great “bedside” manner!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

I have spinal stenosis that often makes walking and standing difficult. I have seen many chiropractors, physiotherapists and have visited the London back clinic all unsuccessful. I have had appointments with Dr Chris for the last eight weeks and can honestly say that this is the best I’ve consistently felt for years. I get teary-eyed when I discuss the relief. Thanks so much for your help!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

Dr Chris is amazing at what he does and is very thorough when analyzing your issue to correctly diagnose it.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Dr. Chris Grodon-Tennant and team are always so accommodating, helpful, knowledgeable and highly skilled. He is very accommodating even for the last minute appointments. I know I have squeezed in a appointment or two. Thank you in advance.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Always keeping up with the latest technology and practices.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Excellent Dr. I agree with all the other ratings, and helpful staff.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Extremely helpful, professional and courteous. Tries to understand the history and details of an injury so as to look at the root cause and see how to avoid recurrence and look at other related impacts. Tries to treat multiple concerns. Very understanding and patient. Also has studied many fields and tries to integrate his knowledge to best help you. Very happy to have met him and be helped by him.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Very professional and an excellent chiro! He takes the time to asses and care about his patients always!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Chris Gordon-Tennant is the doctor responsible for giving my life back to me. After exhausting numerous rounds of Physio, chiro, ultrasound & even acupuncture therapies from other doctors , thus doctor prescribed spinal decompression rounds that were the only thing affective in treating my chronic sciatica. My life / health isn't perfect but what an amazing difference. Thank you Doctor! You are a definite asset to the medical community and one awesome professional who cares so much for his patients. I would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone in pain.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Chris has fixed a couple bad issues I was having and I am feeling much better after every treatment. He is very professional friendly and truly great at what he does.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017