Ratings for Dr. Surrendra Singh

I have moved on to another dentist after many years with "Dr. Singh". So disappointed in the overall service that is provided in this practice. It seems that the biggest concern is not the well being of the patient but MONEY. I cannot trust that the work that I am told I need is not just to use up my insurance benefits. UNPROFESSIONAL "office manager". She needs to stay home and stop rescheduling patients. We have a life too. When we set time aside for an appointment we expect to have that appointment time kept. Very disappointed in the downward spiral this practice has taken in the last few years.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

i hate waiting, i have a scheduled appt. that takes forever to get, and then waiting forever asked several times how long it would be, oh soon, really half an later still sitting almost left, happens every time , what is my time worth? nothing apparently, gets very frustrating, when i see no one in the office, but giggling and talking in other rooms what are they doing back there, yes he is friendly, but kept having to come back just for silly little repairs and each time it was over my limit, so not thrilled about that, they clean your teeth and they always do it for longer than the insurance company covers and i have to pay more every time" oh you needed extra scaling", well how do i know if i did or not, i take care of my teeth, so feel like i am being taken for a $$$ ride. thinking of changing this is a very dated clinic, and needs some updating on the equipment, chairs that are uncomfortable, and tv's that don't even work, they keep fiddling just do my teeth already.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I decided to leave this practice. Unprofessional in every aspect. I DO NO recommend.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Very disappointed yet again today with the service. They were running more than an hour late but didn't tell us when we arrived with our children. Staff raised voice "so that you can better understand how her day has been".

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I have been going to the same dentist office for 14 years, and have had Dr. Singh ever since he started there. I has always made me feel at home and had no questions until this past year. I am extremely happy I went to another dentist for a second opinion or I might as well started looking for dentures. I had a filling done two years ago. I had made and appointment regarding the pain I was continuing to have from that tooth, and was assured that there was nothing wrong with it. The next appt was a cleaning and brought up the pain, again assured there is nothing wrong with the tooth. At that time they did ex rays and I had a clean bill of health. One year after that filling it fell out. Made an appointment to have it filled and was told they would have to make another appt to complete the work and it was unfortunate but normal and gave an estimate for the work. There was a scheduled appt and was canceled by Dr. Singh's wife. I said enough is enough.... I went to a local dentist who is a dental surgeon aswell and what a surprise. The tooth in question required a root canal immediately and was severely infected. As well as 11 other teeth, some being fillings needing replacement because the decay underneath them and 3 more root canals. Needless to say, I think the office needs an update in x-ray equipment, better scheduling so issues like this are not over looked, and show some passion for doing top quality work... not just being a nice guy.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Love this office now. The receptionist is such a sweetie . She's always smiling and makes your experience so much better. Love her!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

recent staff turnover makes this office not as good as it used to be. They seem to always have to double check things, items missed etc.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Very professional, helpful and knowledgeable. I recommend.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Dr. Singh is the best dentist, very professional and friendly. Very passionate about his career! Highly recommended! :) :)

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

Dr. Singh is the friendliest dentist I ever had. Remembers me, and is always looking out for the patient and how they feel. Very comfortable atmosphere for a dentist.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012