Dr. Ofer Rodriguez

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ofer Rodriguez

The dr was very understanding and also was honest and gave the best decision for my behalf.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Takes time with you to understand your concerns also gives his honest opinions.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Came with a friend to see what all the fuzz is about this doctor. We researched him and the pictures that we saw online are so perfect that it's almost too good to believe. While waiting to be seen we came across someone who just had surgery about 3 weeks ago and i must say WOW! She showed us her before pictures and yes the pictures that we saw/see online are all real. He is the king of liposuction and Brazilian lifts!!! I booked my surgery on my first visit!!! There is so much competition out here and pricing is a factor but WOW I am blown away from the work this doctor does. I am so excited and cannot wait for my turn.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Such a nice doctor! Very smart. Explained everything and made me feel so comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

So well liked by his community. He really cares and is detail oriented. Nothing gets by him! He does the best job regardless of price. Amazing man who does amazing work. I had a breast reduction and lips and the scars are very small for what the procedure was! I look and feel amazing. It has inspired me to change my whole life. I am a happy and healthy person now.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. OFER RODRIGUEZ is the best.I have had laser treatments and botox done in the office and my daughter had surgery. Both of us could not be happier. Every time the results were fantastic and exactly as he advised. He wont push you into doing things that are not right for you and is most kind, considerate, polite beyond comparison. He does all the work himself and is a complete professional. You will be very happy to choose him,

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I had facial surgery upper and lower and major chemical peel. I am VERY pleased with the results. Before the surgery when I looked in the mirror I looked tired with saggy eye lids and very large wrinkles on both cheeks. Also turkey neck! All went very well and now I am happy when I look in the mirror. I also look like my younger self. Not stretched or freaky at all. As a matter of fact if people don't know I've had it done they just think retirement has been good to me! I definitely recommend Dr. OFER RODRIGUEZ and his staff. Everyone was very professional. Of course as they say No Pain No Gain. Recovery is different for all but expect some 'discomfort'!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I'm finished with my 5th and final breast reconstruction surgery with Dr.OFER RODRIGUEZ! My reconstructions all went great. No complications, easy and smooth operations...at least for me. Dr. OFER RODRIGUEZ is awesome and I highly recommend him for anything breast related. I've also had him place some injectables in my face (filler and Botox) and am very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. OFER RODRIGUEZ is a talented plastic surgeon who truly cares about his patients. Not only did he listen to my needs, I found Dr. OFER RODRIGUEZ to have an aesthetic sense, similar to an artist, of what I wanted. His credentials are very impressive, which gave me comfort that he keeps up to date with new techniques. I couldn't be happier with my choice and the results! His medical assistant, Alejandra, is just as warm and caring. Thank you, Dr. OFER RODRIGUEZ!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr.OFER RODRIGUEZ does wonderful work because when you see him he is fully present with you and not focused elsewhere (like some other physicians).Thank you Dr.OFER RODRIGUEZ for keeping a genetic frown off my face!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Ofer Rodriguez's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1996)