Dr. Ofer Rodriguez

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ofer Rodriguez

This is my 3rd visit -post surgery appt. I came to see him for a vaginoplasty. I am 45 yrs old and have 3 kids and things did not look or feel like my youthful years. My husband was going away for the weekend and I wanted it done ASAP. I was told it was quick and not painful, like a 'drive thru surgery ' week later I had my surgery and it was just like they said it would be. My husband is back and need I say more... Thank you Dr Rodriguez you made feel youthful again and made it look pretty. XOXO.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Excelente servicio y el doctor es el mejor cirujano cosmetologo. Lo recomiendo con toda confianza.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Do not trust him with your face. Really disappointed with Dr. Ofer. I had an eyelid reduction and the cuts were not event. He took too much skin in one and too much fat from the other one. I have more wrinkles now. It was supposed to be a minimal reduction. I was so embarrassed to show my face at work. He needs to stop practicing and go back to school. Additionally he was in a hurry and was not paying much attention to his work. Extremely disappointed. People go to see him because his prices are very cheap compared to others.

Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr. Ofer Rodriguez

Dr. Ofer Rodriguez's response
After looking through my records, I am unable to identify a patient who voiced these concerns. I am always available to my patients to address all questions and concerns, because I am unable to lend aid if I am unaware of the existence of any issues. I want nothing but the best for my patients and I welcome patients to contact me to address any concerns. All the best.

Submitted December 20, 2017

He is very professional self caring about his patients also calls for follow ups.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Very good experience, All positive . Great Dr. /. Alexandra in the front is very nice / very educated and very professional at her work. Very polite and positive person.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Very determine to go over and beyond to make sure his patient is ok and comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Wonderful experience with Dr. Ofer Rodriguez, not only the knowledge he has but the way he educates you is excellent. I am extremely satisfied with his job he is truly passionate about his job and that is what makes a difference. I would deffinitely refer him 100 percent because the results are magnificent. The staff is very friendly and sweet always ready to help and provide the best information available.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Rodriguez is excellent at what he does he listens and gives his positive feedback on what he thinks.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Great Doctor , great customer service which is very important, feels like family

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

The dr was very understanding and also was honest and gave the best decision for my behalf.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Ofer Rodriguez's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Aesthetic surgery in my office under tumescent/local anesthesia of the face, neck, cheeks, brows, eyelids, nose, ears, chin, lips, penis, labia, clitoris, hymen, anus, hands, feet.

• Spanish

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1996)

AHC