Dr. Ofer Rodriguez

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ofer Rodriguez

Very good experience, All positive . Great Dr. /. Alexandra in the front is very nice / very educated and very professional at her work. Very polite and positive person.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Very determine to go over and beyond to make sure his patient is ok and comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Wonderful experience with Dr. Ofer Rodriguez, not only the knowledge he has but the way he educates you is excellent. I am extremely satisfied with his job he is truly passionate about his job and that is what makes a difference. I would deffinitely refer him 100 percent because the results are magnificent. The staff is very friendly and sweet always ready to help and provide the best information available.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Rodriguez is excellent at what he does he listens and gives his positive feedback on what he thinks.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Great Doctor , great customer service which is very important, feels like family

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

The dr was very understanding and also was honest and gave the best decision for my behalf.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Takes time with you to understand your concerns also gives his honest opinions.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Came with a friend to see what all the fuzz is about this doctor. We researched him and the pictures that we saw online are so perfect that it's almost too good to believe. While waiting to be seen we came across someone who just had surgery about 3 weeks ago and i must say WOW! She showed us her before pictures and yes the pictures that we saw/see online are all real. He is the king of liposuction and Brazilian lifts!!! I booked my surgery on my first visit!!! There is so much competition out here and pricing is a factor but WOW I am blown away from the work this doctor does. I am so excited and cannot wait for my turn.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Such a nice doctor! Very smart. Explained everything and made me feel so comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

So well liked by his community. He really cares and is detail oriented. Nothing gets by him! He does the best job regardless of price. Amazing man who does amazing work. I had a breast reduction and lips and the scars are very small for what the procedure was! I look and feel amazing. It has inspired me to change my whole life. I am a happy and healthy person now.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Ofer Rodriguez's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1996)

AHC