Ratings for Dr. Ofer Rodriguez

I'm finished with my 5th and final breast reconstruction surgery with Dr.OFER RODRIGUEZ! My reconstructions all went great. No complications, easy and smooth operations...at least for me. Dr. OFER RODRIGUEZ is awesome and I highly recommend him for anything breast related. I've also had him place some injectables in my face (filler and Botox) and am very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. OFER RODRIGUEZ is a talented plastic surgeon who truly cares about his patients. Not only did he listen to my needs, I found Dr. OFER RODRIGUEZ to have an aesthetic sense, similar to an artist, of what I wanted. His credentials are very impressive, which gave me comfort that he keeps up to date with new techniques. I couldn't be happier with my choice and the results! His medical assistant, Alejandra, is just as warm and caring. Thank you, Dr. OFER RODRIGUEZ!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr.OFER RODRIGUEZ does wonderful work because when you see him he is fully present with you and not focused elsewhere (like some other physicians).Thank you Dr.OFER RODRIGUEZ for keeping a genetic frown off my face!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Doctor Ofer rodrigues. Was very helpful And polite im very happy With The results i recommend him to everyone,

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Dr. Rodriguez was very helpful and polite. I am happy with the results. His office staff were helpful and punctual as well. I had a great experience, overall. I strongly recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Very polite and respectful. Walked in and explained in details what was going to do.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Friendly Dr. and staff. Very informative. Beautiful office. Dr. Rodriguez is an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I need to let everybody know that this man is not a DR! This man is a ****. went there to change my implants and this man open my breast like in three different parts..He is basically practicing on patients..my life has change forever and until this day i have been trying to correct his horrible doing..from my heart i tell you run now before he destroys your life..

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

I had a rynoplasty and I had complication with the disolveble sutures but the doctor is been very helpful and he will revice the scar at no additional cost, he answers all my question and explains everything in detail.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I'm so happy with my results and I thank dr. Rodriguez for making this experience so great for me. I love my new breasts, I got a breast reduction and breast lift. The staff was so nice and sweet.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

Dr. Ofer Rodriguez's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1996)