Ratings for Joyce Kepto

Most painful pap I have ever had... do not recommend her for that... Also her bedside manner sucks! I said stop and she did not listen!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Very nice and took time with me. This is the first time I went in and I will go back.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Joyce Kepto was so helpful on a previous visit I had when I told her about my situation. However when I went for my annual visit and she came in the office she was so rude to me and talking to me like I am a child. I was told from a previous visit to do a MRI, ultrasound, take medication and see a specialist depending on finding from the testing. I was asked why I did not do that and that I am walking around care free with abnormal hormones. I told I could have a tumor and they wanted to do a MRI of my adrenal glands and also an ultrasound. I was asked why I did not do the above tests and see specialist and I said that I was scared and have no pain o r symptoms, she then said, "sounds to me like you are in denial". I know did all the things I was supposed do with taking medicine and completed the ultrasound and now I am still waiting on call back from there office in reference to ultrasound results from last Thursday and also the MRI people need notes from there office so I can schedule a MRI. This office is very unprofessional and you are paying $60 co-payment and not getting the service you need.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I came to the office for a routine checkup. Joyce was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. I would certainly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Joyce kepto is a great doctor, she helped me with a decision I made on an surgery, and directed me to the proper person to have it done. She is such a caring person. I don't see how anyone else could say different. I love her way of professional.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

I have been going to this office for more than 20 years, starting with Dr. D. Bart.I will not go to anyone else. I trust Joyce and her staff with my health. She listens and she truly cares. The lower rating on the 'punctuality' is because she does run behind, but that is because she DOES take all the time she needs with each patient. I always know that she will be spending as much time with me as is needed. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Joyce Kepto and her staff are wonderful, I have been going here for 20 years and they are polite and helpful in every respect, Joyce takes the time to talk to you and answer all your questions, I would never go anyway else!!!!!! Thank you Joyce and staff for all you do for your patients!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

I was in the office when the girl who wrote the last comment was having a fit about not getting a medicine she wanted. The office staff tried to handle her discreetly, but she was loud and rude. Anyone would know she wrote the complaint, because there are not usually people acting like that in this office and I have been a patient there for over 20 years! The office staff is so helpful and kind. They always go way out of their way to meet individual needs. Joyce spends time listening to each patient's concerns, and works with the patients to find the best solution to any problems. She is so thorough in questions and exams. I am glad to have a peaceful and caring place to go for my gynecology visit. I have recommended this office to many friends who have had bad experiences elsewhere. Thanks for your care, and for not being one of those places who will write any prescription a patient requests.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Joyce Kepto seems to be a nice woman but she treated me as though I am not a woman, she touched me and talked to me as if I was nothing and as if my body wasn't mine. The point is I am an adult woman, she should show respect. She cut me off when I told her something didn't seem right and told me that I paid her to tell me what to do and she was going to do that. That is rude and not true. As a patient, I paid her to do her job which should be give me information to aid in my healing, to care for me, make me feel comfortable and better than I did when I came in. That was not the case, I felt violated and I have no respect for this woman. I will never use her or recommend her to anyone. Joyce Kepto's customer service skills are lacking and do not deserve my patronage. Anyone that treats any human being the way she treated me should never be allowed to talk to people, especially not about their health, and especially when you are supposed to let them touch and examine your body.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

would never see her again- research before visit. Ask around and double check references on her.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012