Ratings for Dr. Walid Alhoussan

He has taken the time and listens to patients problems doesn’t brush off anyone.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Alhoussan is an excellent doctor, I told him I am willing to talk on his behalf. Thank you

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Nice, smart and very patient with our complaies (my husband said I complain a lot) he acutally listen and care about his patients, staff are very nice too.. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

This Doctor was my friend in University and he was known to be a shy and respectful person since the old days, and he remained like that and he has a great reputation, may god bless him and be with im because he is good and god will always be with the good.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

He is very patient and very knowledgeable, he cares, he is very polite and very respectful. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

He actually cares about patients, takes time to understand you issues. He saved my moms life with early cancer diagnosis.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Amazing doctor. I've been going to him for 8 years. I'm a middle aged woman and never in my life have I felt unsafe, uncomfortable, or in any way felt like Dr. Alhoussan's actions were anything but professional. His medical knowledge is paramount, and he's always been kind and helpful, while staying respectful. I don't believe these allegations one bit, and anyone with the decency to go and see him will see the same thing. I have the utmost respect for you Dr. Alhoussan.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr. Walid Al-Houssan provides the best care and takes all the time in the world to make sure you understand the situation and how best to take care of it. Dr. Walid Al-Houssan continuously makes accurate diagnostics and is a very professional individual. I truly found my family doctor and couldn't be happier. All my family respect him and we never felt uncomfortable with him . Thanks

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I know dr. Alhoussan for more that 8 years now, he examined me almost EVERYWHERE, I never felt uncomfortable not even for a sec, I have 3 daughters and they all love him and respect him A LOT, he is very kind and extremely professional. Thank you for taking care of me and my family Dr. Alhoussan May God bless you all the way..

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Excellent knowledge the best Doctor in Ottawa also excellent sience

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Dr. Walid Alhoussan's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• French