Ratings for Dr. Walid Alhoussan

Dr. Alhoussan is my family doctor for the past 8 years, I saw him since I was pregnant with my daughter and became her family doctor too, we highly respect him because he is such a good doctor and a good man, his secretary Kaitlyn is very nice too, his clinic is very nice and very clean, I wish him all the best.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Alhoussan cares a lot about his patients, he is soooo good with elderly people (my mom is not an easy person to deal with and she loooooves him), I wish him all the best.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I know Dr. Hassan for years, he is very excellent, respectful professional care delivered with kindness, usually, I do not think all the broadcast in the media is true

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

He has taken the time and listens to patients problems doesn’t brush off anyone.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Alhoussan is an excellent doctor, I told him I am willing to talk on his behalf. Thank you

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Nice, smart and very patient with our complaies (my husband said I complain a lot) he acutally listen and care about his patients, staff are very nice too.. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

This Doctor was my friend in University and he was known to be a shy and respectful person since the old days, and he remained like that and he has a great reputation, may god bless him and be with im because he is good and god will always be with the good.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

He is very patient and very knowledgeable, he cares, he is very polite and very respectful. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

He actually cares about patients, takes time to understand you issues. He saved my moms life with early cancer diagnosis.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Amazing doctor. I've been going to him for 8 years. I'm a middle aged woman and never in my life have I felt unsafe, uncomfortable, or in any way felt like Dr. Alhoussan's actions were anything but professional. His medical knowledge is paramount, and he's always been kind and helpful, while staying respectful. I don't believe these allegations one bit, and anyone with the decency to go and see him will see the same thing. I have the utmost respect for you Dr. Alhoussan.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr. Walid Alhoussan's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• French