Ratings for Dr. Walid Alhoussan

Excellent knowledge the best Doctor in Ottawa also excellent sience

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I agree with the positive viewers that Dr. Alhoussan is nice, polite and very patient with his patients. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Nice, smart and very polite doctor Highly recommend him. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr. Alhoussan is an amazing, will mannered very polite and very knowledgeable doctor, I know him for 5 years now and I will keep seeing him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Walid Alhoussan is our family Doctor for 7 years now. He is the only and best Doctor My wife & I have ever visited since we moved to Ottawa. He always took great care of helping us. He was always polite and professional. He never treated us badly or innapropriately. He is a patient and kind doctor who is efficient and passionate about his work.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

He is my family doctor for 7 years now and I simply adore him. I wish you all the best doctor Alhoussan.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Excellent doctor, very smart and very professional. I am a female patient of dr. Alhoussan since he was an n Aylmer, I never felt uncomfortable while examining me, he is always professional very nice and very polite. Thank you dr. Alhoussan for being my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

He is and always will be the best nice, honest, polite, professional, smart doctor I ever knew in my life. Keep up the good job.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

My boyfriend and I are patients of his for the last 2 years and find him very nice, knowledgeable and professional. Although we are from the Quebec side, we were accepted as new patients now that he has switched to being a family practice clinic instead of walk-in. We have nothing negative to say about him or his staff. I don't understand the negative reviews, as I, as a female, that has known men of certain behaviour... have not seen or felt any odd or threatening behaviour from this man.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I have known dr Walid Alhoussan for number of years. He is very kind, supportive and caring. I have nothing for him but respect and trust. My husband and I value and appreciate his friendship.it's an honour and a privilege to be his friend.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Walid Alhoussan's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• French