Ratings for Dr. Walid Alhoussan

Excellent doctor. Very empathetic and intelligent. I'm not sure where all these bad ratings are coming from... For those that are going 3+ times, if you did not like him the first time, DON'T GO AGAIN. Rethink who the real imbecile is in that case. All the best Dr. Walid, and thank you. JP

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Great service, great doctor, good location, very helpful

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Great doctor He is my family doctor for 8 years now, I hope he wont retire any time soon. Thank you doctor Alhoussan.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Came in because my ear was hurting and I was getting really dizzy throughout the day. The receptionist was very kind, and the wait was about one hour and a half. The doctor was very knowledgeable. He performed a lot of tests and prescribed me an anti viral medication. He knew exactly what he was doing. His accent is a little hard to get used to at first, but by the end I could understand him perfectly. People are complaining about him not wanting to help his patients. That may come off as true, but I don't agree. I think he's quick and to the point. He doesn't hold your hand through the visit and assure you, but he gets the job done, and I appreciate him for that. Great doctor, nothing bad to say at all.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Him and his staff are very arrogant doctor. he doesn't want to help his patients . He is not type of doctor you can talk to about your sickness . He is impatient and did not go in details to diagnose your problem .he has no humanity, he doesn't spend enough time to care about his patients, he has no humanity, he doesn't spend enough time to care about his patients,

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

This doctor doesn't know what he's doing. I've been to his clinic on three separate occasions for different things, and he either misdiagnosed my illness, or told me to wait it out. For all three times that I've visited him, I went to the ER 2 days later because of how bad my condition had been, and they've managed to diagnose my illness and give me proper medication. When I described my symptoms to him, he just shrugs it off and insists on what he said before. On one occasion, after he misdiagnosed me, a family member also got infected by me with the same illness. We told Dr Alhoussan that he misdiagnosed my condition earlier, and that my family member got infected by me, yet he still ignored it and insisted that it was something else. A visit to the ER confirmed that he's wrong again. He's either a complete imbecile, or he just doesn't care.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Waleed knows exactly what he's doing. He diagnosed my myastenia graves when no other doctor knew what was going on. He answered any questions I had and was extremely nice about it. Thanks again ..

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

I am new to this country and i didnt have health card yet when I went to visit him first time i was covered by the federal health, he is very nice and kind and very smart, he knew what I was suffering from and address the issue, when the secretary called me to say that the governemt didnt pay for the consult (it happened before when I visted another Apple tree clinic as well) i went back for follow up and to pay for my previous visit, he refused to charge me for both, when I talked about it infront of another refuge person they agreed that this doctor is so kind he dosent usualy charge refugee people. I am so happy to find a doctor who is so kind and smart enough to take care of me and my family in our new home country. Thank you Canada.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Un médecin superbe, consciencieux et surtout très gentil. Il a accepté d'être notre médecin de famille après que mon médecin traitant depuis plus de 20 ans m'ai annoncé sa retraite deux semaines avant son depart (sans nous referrer à un médecin remplacant)

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

dr walid he is very smart he know what he doing I am very happy to go hes clinic

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Walid Alhoussan's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• French