Ratings for Dr. Walid Alhoussan

Excellent doctor, very smart and very professional. I am a female patient of dr. Alhoussan since he was an n Aylmer, I never felt uncomfortable while examining me, he is always professional very nice and very polite. Thank you dr. Alhoussan for being my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

He is and always will be the best nice, honest, polite, professional, smart doctor I ever knew in my life. Keep up the good job.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

My boyfriend and I are patients of his for the last 2 years and find him very nice, knowledgeable and professional. Although we are from the Quebec side, we were accepted as new patients now that he has switched to being a family practice clinic instead of walk-in. We have nothing negative to say about him or his staff. I don't understand the negative reviews, as I, as a female, that has known men of certain behaviour... have not seen or felt any odd or threatening behaviour from this man.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I have known dr Walid Alhoussan for number of years. He is very kind, supportive and caring. I have nothing for him but respect and trust. My husband and I value and appreciate his friendship.it's an honour and a privilege to be his friend.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I visited his office often several times for myself and for my two young children and so did my mother. He always took great care of helping us with our issues. He was always polite, in a good mood and professional and never did he treat us badly or innapropriately. He is a patient and kind doctor who is efficient and passionate about his work.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Amazing Dr We have him has familly dr . Me and my daughter 2 son and husband and never did me nor my daughter felt hawkword...hes jusr caring and loving...he gets to the point thats it

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Known him for years ! A Great doctor , very knowledgeable , caring , professional , respectful and polite

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I visited Dr. Walid many times for me and my kids . Very nice and polite person . It is taking seconds for him to find out what is the problem . I called to the clinic today . I am happy they are still open and have no intention to close it . I am sure it is just stupid misunderstanding .

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

He is an excellent doctor in every aspect. He very kind and polite a great personality.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

It was my first time visiting Dr. Alhoussan today; all my friends go to him and highly recommended him but because I have a family doctor I never went there. I was curious to see the monster they were talking about on the news so I went there today and what I saw is a very professional, caring, respectful doctor. I liked him a lot and as a female I can say that he is not that kind of person who is capable of doing anything wrong of that nature, I will definitely go back to his clinic. Good luck Dr. Alhoussan and keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Walid Alhoussan's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• French