Ratings for Dr. Walid Alhoussan

This doctor is the most impatient, rude, and condescending doctor I have ever come across.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Waitted for about 1hr for him so my 2 years old kid can have a physical examination, he came in the room, right after he exited the one right next to us and did not see him washing his hands. he ask the reason why we were there I said for a physical exam(since we did not have a Dr. yet and from PQ) he put his estetoscope on his ears and started to listen to the back literatly about 4 seconds latter the sectretary walked in with out knocking first telling him he had a phone call, he immediatly left the room and did not come back for another 7-10 mins(I over heard the conversation since we were in the room next to his office and apperantly it was from another Dr. giving him direction on what to do), he came back to the room were we were and moved on to check the neck and that was about it, I ask him if he was done and said YES "everything" looks normal. know I don't know which Med. school this "dr" went to that teaches listening to the back and touching the neck consist on a physical examination. Never again will I go back there.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Very Unsanitary. Will never go back again to this doctor

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I agree with the previous statment that this doctor is "no joke" Three years i was suffering from unexplained weight loss, night sweats and fatigue, went throughout all cancer screening tests with no results and no cure!,, Last two weeks I was shopping near by and decided to enter his clinic hopping to find some answers!! after i told him few wards he asked me if they did the thyroid function test?? I was surprised (like what the heck he was talking about!!!) so he asked for it. He called me last week for follow up so I saw him again and left with a VERY SIMPLE explanation for ALL my suffering for the past three years and only one medication,,, one,,, no kidding ... He will follow up with me in three months i cant even descibed how releived I feel right now. Finally someone knows what he was doing.... I'll keep you posted.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

My neighbor went to see him last summer for ear infection but when he was examined her he saw a small wart he didn't like so he asked her if she would like it to be removed and sent to a pathologist, she agreed and thank God she did, the result came back for up normal tissues which could develop to very aggrisive cancer if stayed there (that what her dermatologist said when dr. Alhoussan refered her to) wooooow This doctor is no joke, he dosent have time for stupid stuff people!!! I will never change him even if he saw me for one second only because I know that if its serious he will take care of me. Period.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr. Walid Alhoussan told us...i quote " adults can only get ear infections if it is accompanied by a cold" and seeing as how bacteria build up or dirty water can be just 2 other causes we got a second opinion and it was a middle ear infection which needed antibiotics. Simply put Dr. Walid is a moron, was blantantly WRONG and id advise finding another doctor as his misdiagnosis could have caused further damage such as hearing loss or worse. He does not have a clue and should have his license revoked. We will be telling EVERYONE WE KNOW about this awful doctor.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

All he cares about is billing as much as possible. Does not care about any concerns and will write whatever prescription you want as quickly as possible than leave to move onto the next patient. Go to College Square for real medical advice as a walk in patient.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I went for a cough and was prescribed a strong antibiotic without any diagnosis. After finishing my antibiotics the cough came back so he prescribed a second antibiotic. My cough issue was never resolved. He performed a physical exam without washing his hands or wearing gloves. Very Unsanitary. Will never go back again.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

This doctor is TERRIBLE. You have 5 minutes with him no matter what issue you are discussing. Unless he is able to BILL the OHIP for a treatment...he will leave the office. He is all about the MONEY. MD for this guy stands for "Money Doctor". This doctor is the reason the medical system is failing, he should not be allowed to practice medicine. I understand he relocated from Quebec to Ontario because he was able to make more money. I would STRONGLY suggest waiting in the emergency room for 6 hours before spending 1 hour waiting for this guy. Why isn't the College of Physicians and Surgeons self-regulating and protecting the interests of patients better? It is time for all of us to stand up and remove these doctors who are only concerned about money - and NOT PATIENT CARE.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Great Doctor, Had a hard time at first to understand him, after awhile you catch on to what he is saying , He has always been in a good mood with me. It is straight to the point in and out . That's the way it should be .

Submitted December 10, 2015