Ratings for Dr. Walid Alhoussan

AWFUL Doctor, Do not ever go there, he is very rude. All he cares is about money. we do not have a health card yet and he was accepting patients under a government program that covers us (IFHP)with not problems, once we get in there the first question was: would you pay me if I do not get paid ? in a very rude way , I also had a very awkward moment when at the end of my appointment took my chin, looked at me in a disgusting way said I will be ok. Trust me do not go there. Where is the human side of medicine now days ?

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Un médecin superbe, consciencieux et surtout très gentil. Il a accepté d'être notre médecin de famille après que mon médecin traitant depuis plus de 20 ans m'ai annoncé sa retraite deux semaines avant son depart (sans nous referrer à un médecin remplacant)

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

dr walid he is very smart he know what he doing I am very happy to go hes clinic

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Je vois ce docteur depuis 2 ans maintenant et j<ai toujours été reçu et traitée très bien. Il est à l'écoute de ses patients, très competent et très humain.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

very arrogant doctor. he doesn't want to help his patients but just to make money counting their heads! he doesn't have much idea about the medicines to prescribe. And the funny thing is that he will attend to only a single medical issue per consultation. If you want to get a repeat prescription for BP and sinus, you need to consult him twice...absurd!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

The Ontario College of physicians: It is time for people to know their rights, please call to shutdown his practice, when you call give specifics such as: complete address, name of physician and complaint such as: Use of unsterilized equipment, disease spreader by not washing his hands, brich of confidentiality such as disclosing other patient's information to you, if you witnessed the Dr. Taking any narcotics, or miss conduct. If you have concerns about the care your doctor provided or his or her conduct, please call us at 1-800-268-7096 Ext. 603

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

This doctor is the most impatient, rude, and condescending doctor I have ever come across.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Waitted for about 1hr for him so my 2 years old kid can have a physical examination, he came in the room, right after he exited the one right next to us and did not see him washing his hands. he ask the reason why we were there I said for a physical exam(since we did not have a Dr. yet and from PQ) he put his estetoscope on his ears and started to listen to the back literatly about 4 seconds latter the sectretary walked in with out knocking first telling him he had a phone call, he immediatly left the room and did not come back for another 7-10 mins(I over heard the conversation since we were in the room next to his office and apperantly it was from another Dr. giving him direction on what to do), he came back to the room were we were and moved on to check the neck and that was about it, I ask him if he was done and said YES "everything" looks normal. know I don't know which Med. school this "dr" went to that teaches listening to the back and touching the neck consist on a physical examination. Never again will I go back there.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Very Unsanitary. Will never go back again to this doctor

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I agree with the previous statment that this doctor is "no joke" Three years i was suffering from unexplained weight loss, night sweats and fatigue, went throughout all cancer screening tests with no results and no cure!,, Last two weeks I was shopping near by and decided to enter his clinic hopping to find some answers!! after i told him few wards he asked me if they did the thyroid function test?? I was surprised (like what the heck he was talking about!!!) so he asked for it. He called me last week for follow up so I saw him again and left with a VERY SIMPLE explanation for ALL my suffering for the past three years and only one medication,,, one,,, no kidding ... He will follow up with me in three months i cant even descibed how releived I feel right now. Finally someone knows what he was doing.... I'll keep you posted.

Submitted June 7, 2016