Ratings for Dr. Walid Alhoussan

Thank you for accepting me dr. Alhoussan You are very nice and very polite, you staff are very nice too. God bless.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

He's been my doctor even before he open the clinic he is great doctor. He is brusque but he cares. He won't molly coddle but will take the time to get things right.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Amazing doctor; very knowledgeable. Great staff, very kind and quick to help. My only complaint is that my sometimes when I call, nobody picks up, though I understand the receptionist may be busy. Accepts Quebec healthcard, which is amazing for me.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Great doctor. Always listened to me. I have had many issues with my health over the last 8 years and he has always helped me. If it was out of his reach, he would always recommend me to specialists.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Excellent family doctor. God bless you dr. Alhoussan.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Alhoussan is my family doctor for the past 8 years, I saw him since I was pregnant with my daughter and became her family doctor too, we highly respect him because he is such a good doctor and a good man, his secretary Kaitlyn is very nice too, his clinic is very nice and very clean, I wish him all the best.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Alhoussan cares a lot about his patients, he is soooo good with elderly people (my mom is not an easy person to deal with and she loooooves him), I wish him all the best.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I know Dr. Hassan for years, he is very excellent, respectful professional care delivered with kindness, usually, I do not think all the broadcast in the media is true

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

He has taken the time and listens to patients problems doesn’t brush off anyone.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Alhoussan is an excellent doctor, I told him I am willing to talk on his behalf. Thank you

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Walid Alhoussan's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• French