Ratings for Dr. Adel Ibrahim

I recently changed my family doctor to Dr. Ibrahim and I am absolutely convinced. Dr. Ibrahim is the glimmer of hope in our fading healthcare system. I have been switching doctors for years and I finally found the perfect family physician. Dr. Ibrahim is the only doctor who was able to inject a needle into my 6-year-old daughter without her crying, he is unbelievable with kids! My mother also switched doctors to Dr. Ibrahim and she told me that she has never had such a complete physical and a doctor that was able to answer all her questions like Dr. Ibrahim. His secretary was kind, welcoming, helpful, and very respectful of my mother’s heavy polish accent. Simply put, Dr. Ibrahim’s practice is textbook and his medical knowledge is incomparable to any other doctor. My family and I feel safe, confident and assured leaving something as important as our health in the hands of a truly caring, polite, and world-class professional. Dr. Ibrahim exudes experience, embodies professionalism, and is the epitome of class.

Submitted March 30, 2016

The three most important aspects I rate my doctor on are empathy, knowledge and staff. Dr. Ibrahim goes above and beyond in all three areas. He was very empathetic towards me medical condition and listened throughly and was very interested in what I had to say. What a rare quality in the Canadian medical system! He also had plenty more knowledge than any other doctor I had been to explaining clearly what my options were in terms of treatment. His staff are also out of this world! Ashley and Jenna are very helpful, always answering the phone right away and on top of appointment bookings. Dr. Ibrahim is very luck to have such wonderful staff. If there were more doctors like Dr. Ibrahim the world would be a much better place.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Ibrahim is one of the most genuinely caring, compassionate doctors I've ever been to. I can talk to him about anything health related without hesitation and he never rushes me or makes me feel stupid. Some people are meant to be doctors and Dr. Ibrahim is one of them. Thank you Dr. Ibrahim!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

In order to give your final conclusion on anything in life not to mention medical diagnosis and first appointment was somewhat impressive staff and doctor , but my 2 cents here are ways of treatment, further medical investigation, referrals, Doctor's needs to LISTEN to what exactly the problem is you know it isn't a guess game , drop this Am the one to talk here attitude and speaking of attitude that young girl at the desk ...............................shocking.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Reception staff is very forgetful, even sometimes when serious issues ,as for the Dr himself of due to the terrible manner staff handling , he is usually in a rush to listen to your whole complaint. very impatient and dissmissive . am very concerned with the lack of empathy when it comes to serious issues. .

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I have seen Dr. Ibrahim several times over the course of about 1 year. On the first appointment I was very impressed, unfortunately that was the only appointment that impressed me. He is pleasant, quite a nice person. However, he is also impatient and does not like questions (this only became apparent after the first 2 visits). He did not strike me as genuinely interested in medicine, he does not get to know you as a unique patient with individual needs. I do think his behaviour is in line with many doctors in Ontario, and I do think that can be largely attributed to the system. However, I would really like a doctor that does know me and does treat me well when I do need help. He misdiagnosed me even though I tried to explain that it was likely not what he thought - I went for a second opinion with more in depth testing and indeed all he had to have done is listened. It was not very complicated at all.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Ibrahim for over 20 years now and I would not want to go to any other doctor. My kids have always been scared of going to the doctor but not with Dr. Ibrahim as his gentle bedside manner is something that all doctors should aspire to. He is very patient and provides detailed answers to all my questions. He truly gives each patient time and does not rush at all. His secretaries are very kind and welcoming and they make the visit to the doctor that much better. Dr. Ibrahim is knowledgeable, professional and a world class doctor.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Ibrahim for about 6 months now. I can't say enough about how thankful I am that we found him and how pleased I am with his service. He is patient and he really listens to what I am saying. I feel like he actually cares about my health and wants to help me feel better, instead of just processing me through the office like so many doctors do. I can always get in to see him quickly, often same day, and don't have to wait long when I arrive. I drive almost an hour to get to him because he is definitely worth it.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Great Searvice, Very kind Thanks, Highly recommand

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Very nice Doctor. He is very caring and has helped me with everything I needed.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Adel Ibrahim's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English