Ratings for Dr. Jamie Khoury

Dr. Jamie is not only efficient and skilled at his practice, but treats our entire family with the utmost patience and compassion. Our children are always eager to get on the table for their adjustments and look forward to his high fives and hugs! Nina is always very pleasant and her kindness and sincerity is abundant in every interaction.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Been seeing Dr Jamie for a couple years. He is most important about your health...He takes time to talk to you and heal you. HE'S THE BEST IN SUDBURY

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

I am an older person, therefore I have been through a lot of ups and downs, both physically and mentally. It is refreshing to know that someone like Dr. Khoury is practising in Sudbury. Now I can look forward to grow healthier as I get older.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I have spinal stenosis and a herniated disc ,I could barely walk a block without extreme pain in my legs and back after seeing Dr. Khoury I can now walk like I used to with no pain . Thank you !

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Dr. Jamie gives all the information you ask for and makes sure that you are aware of treatment plan and how best to help you.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

After my appointment yesterday I was frustrated, whatever you did to my hip just about sent me thru the roof (in pain) and when I left your office and walked to my truck I was in so much pain I thought I was going to vomit. Throughout the day I kept drinking lots of water and digging deep to get thru my day. This morning I woke and for the first time in 9 months I woke with no pain in my hip and minimal pain in my low back and for that I am forever grateful to you. For 9 months I have been through ultrasounds, ct scans, x-rays. MRI's, blood work, urine tests, seen doctors, specialists, naturopathic doctors, been on prescriptions, herbals, physiotherapists and so on and so forth and no one has been able to fix the problem I have been having. I have only been to a handful of appointments to see you and already I am feeling so much better. And again, whatever you did to my hip yesterday alleviated so much pain I am in shock with the results! I cannot thank you enough Dr. Jamie!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

I’ve been reading through these comments and I have to say I think my story is a little different. I’ll start by saying I’m a skeptic about everything. I’m in my late 50’s, I’ve been working labour my whole life, and had it not been for my wife getting fed up with my constant complaining and then dragging me to see Jamie, there was no way I was going to go see a chiropractor. I was going through Advil like candy, and when I finally got in to see him I was at my absolute worst. Not only was I in constant pain from years of heavy lifting, but my health was just garbage…smoking like chimney, coffee all day, blood pressure through the roof, I figured my work was my exercise…just a mentality I’ve had my whole life. I’ve been seeing the doc now for a little over a month and I can’t believe the difference. I’ll say this, I’ve seen a lot of doctors in my life, but none of them have ever shown me that they actually cared about me or my health. From day one I knew he was different. He introduced himself as Jamie…not Dr. Khoury. To me that says a lot, it shows me that this guys doesn’t think he’s better than me or anyone else. We had a real conversation where he made a real effort to understand what I was going through and then offered a solution on how to fix it. I read a comment about someone not liking being asked to go to the orientation. I’ll say this, you missed out Big Time. That was the best 90 minutes I’ve ever invested in my own health. I can’t think of a reason why someone would choose to go see a health care provider, ask THEM for help, and then try to tell them how to do their own job…you don’t like it fine, free country, go somewhere else, but don’t make it like there’s something wrong with him taking the time to educate his patients. I came out of that orientation motivated to start living a better life, and had my treatment laid out for me so that I could understand how we were going to get from A to B. Since starting not only am I off the Advil, but I just feel better. Not just from pain, but better overall. I’m not killing myself with prescription drugs any more, my blood pressure is better, I’m not in pain all day, I can sleep through the night, I have more energy, I can play with my grandkids without worrying about my back, my wife says my snoring is getting better, and most importantly my stress level because of all of those things is way down. I’m not snapping at my wife or the guys I work with any more, so those relationships are even better as a result…specially with my wife. I don’t know what else to say besides thank you. Thank you for helping me to change my outlook, Jamie. You’ll never know how much your help has really impacted my life. Keep it up doc.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Does seem to be a caring knowledgeable doctor. I feel I wasted my time though. The "mandatory orientation" is why I won't be going back. I told them on the first visit I wasn't interested, again on the second visit. The third visit they asked again. I asked if my treatment was contingent on going to orientation. I was told it was. That is not very ethical.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Excellent doctor! Takes time to explain and seems very compassionate! Praying to God that he keeps blessing Dr. Khoury so he can continue helping people! Thank you Doc ;)

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Khoury is wicked! Best Chiro in Northern Ontario, And hes a very handsome man!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015