Ratings for Dr. Daniel Tan

If you want a dentist who cares about you,your teeth and your wallet then Dan Tan is your nan!! He provides excellent service in the most cost effective wY he can and its pain free!!! Amazing.... If you are searching for the best dentist in Launceston then look no further!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Fantastic!!!!! The best Dentist we have seen. So professional and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Amazing service. You can't keep everyone happy. Dr Tan is wonderful and provides excellent service each time I visit. Some people cannot be pleased and expect the world. I recommend Dr Tan to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Incredibly low quality service. Cleaning took less than 30 seconds which is an indication of how careless it was. Filling procedure was incredibly rushed and low quality. It was like going to a McDonald's dentist. Fast service, rude staff, and poor quality product. The hygienist used only 1 tray for the floride so essentially did only half of my teeth. She said "keep it in for 1 minute." After 15 seconds I was told to spit it out. I would never go again to this dentist, even if I was paid. I think I left with dirtier teeth then when I came. I would not recommend this low quality dentist to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Prone to making substantial errors.Fails to take on advice from other health care professionals.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

He is the best dentist I have ever been to.I took my 3 children to him, when we left his surger, they all wanted to know when could they go back.Excellent with kids, my partner (who hadn't been to a dentist in 5 yrs, because he was too scared) goes to him now and his son. Both really happy with him too. Anyone who complains about him is obviously very hard to please. Keep up the great work Dr Dan Tan, me and my kids love your work.....

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

Very professional and straightforward. Explains clearly and works smoothly.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

Can be a little abrupt in manner.Just a young doctor that will polish his people skills in the long run possibly.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

He is the best dentist in the whole wide world. He has excellent sills, communicates well, very courteous, trustworthy, patient, and caring

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Can not do a scale and clean properly, twice I was not satisfied. Told me I 'needed' (giving the impression that it was essential for the health of my teeth) a particular procedure done on one of my teeth, which I knew was not the case. He even came into the reception area telling me to make an appoitment there and then. When I told my new dentist she concured and said the issue did not even exist.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011