Ratings for Dr. Osamah Alenezi

He is friendly , courteous and very professional. Very helpful

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

Best doctor I have ever had... I definitely recommend him... His staff are very friendly... Love this office...

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019

One of the worst doctors who has treated me. He had to search google for the symptoms of my illness. I kept asking how he could help me, insinuating that I was just looking for a sick leave, or disability pension. We agreed to have a second virtual appointment, and I never received the confirmation by email. So I had to call his office 4 times to remind them of the procedure. At the end of the day, the virtual appointment ended up being a simple 4-minute phone call.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

Best doctor I’ve ever seen. He is so kind and caring.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Dr. Osamah Alenezi is so helpfull .save me and alot of people in my family .this man has changed my life for the better .very much love and respect.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

“Thank you so much for providing such wonderful service! The doctor and staff were very friendly and provided me with an exceptional experience.”

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Thoughtful, compassionate, and thorough. Dr. Alenezi and his staff are excellent in all regards.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

He is kind heart and knowledgeable .amazing staff and service .i still need to see him in future for my rest of test results .

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Amazing service nnenennenennenenenennenenenennenenenenenen

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I have been with dr.Alenezi over 5 years and he is very understanding and very professional and takes the time to explain everything to me in simple ways unlike many doctors before him which talk in medical language I can't understand, I am more than satisfied with dr.Alenezi and I would recommend him to anyone in a heart beat, he is punctual with his hours, I never have to wait and always serve on time when I book appointment, thanks a million dr.Alenezi and thank you for making my health better cause I feel better at 50 than I was at 30!!!🤒🤕👍🏆

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Osamah Alenezi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Arabic