Ratings for Dr. Osamah Alenezi

Dr Alenezi is Very Helpful for Patients with Chronic Illnesses. He Cured a Friend of Mine who Had Hepatitis C. He Also Will Help People With Medical Marijuana Prescription, Signs Forms for His Patients. I'm Very Lucky to Have Dr Alenezi as my Doctor. He Is Currently Accepting New Patients.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

If more Doctors were more like Dr Alenezi we would be in alot better shape here in BC. He is a truly caring, kindhearted, selfless man. I have been a patient of his for many years and I feel very blessed to have him taking care of me. When I go, iI always bring my wife and she is a no bs type woman. She too cannot say enough about the professionalism and kindness of this man. She knows with him, I am in good hands.

Submitted July 4, 2016

I've been a patient with Dr Osamah Alenezi since he was introduced to me bye Dr Brian Conway. I have nothing but complete admiration for both Dr's. I'm with Dr. Osamah Alenezi and I would like to let other's know he is a caring and sinser Doctor. I recamend him to all who want great care for one's health. Sincerely Brad Sanuik..

Submitted June 27, 2016

Very intelligent and knowledgeable individual with excellent communication skills. The holistic approach was integral to my full recovery

Submitted May 31, 2016

I am a cancer patient with a permanent colostomy. Dr Alenezi has been treating me for about a year for various ailments . Dr Alenezi inherited me when my GP retired after being my GP for some 30 years. Once I got to know Dr A, I found him to be very knowledgeable and eager to do what he could to make my life easier. He has listened to my problems and concerns and in each case, recommended an appropriate course of action. Although I was in the hospital for 3 months after my cancer surgery and had blood taken daily, it wasn't until I was discharged and seeing Dr Alenezi, that my anemia was diagnosed. So, for me he was more astute than anyone at the hospital in interpreting bloodwork results and giving a diagnosis. I am no longer anemic. All in all, although my original doctor was an excellent doctor,he was from the old school and was very opinionated. I like Dr. A,; he's young, still learning - which is essential these days -and for me a very good replacement for my original GP.

Submitted March 22, 2016

I had one GP for 30 years and he was excellent, but he retired. Dr. Alenezi is now my family doctor and once I took the time to get to know him, I found him to be knowledgeable and caring. I went through cancer surgery recently and was extremely fragile when I left the hospital I was always tired. Dr. Alenezi diagnosed and rectified extreme anemia, which all the hospital tests missed. Now that I've gotten to know him I find him very knowledgeable and caring. His staff are courteous and responsible. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

Submitted March 19, 2016

Every time I go to see this doctor he spends the whole time talking his problems to me. As if the government is paying me and him. I'm a patient and I don't appreciate being dragged into this guy's personal problems. He supposed to listen to me and try to resolve my issues and not bad mouth others while trying to get all the patients on board. Please learn how to be professional and start acting like a doctor.

Submitted March 18, 2016

Judge-mental and unprofessional are the 2 keywords defining my experience with the doctor while visiting the clinic. Moreover, he does not keep his commitment and said I do not want you here. The doctor himself needs a doctor. That's all I could say for him.

Submitted March 6, 2016

Fantastic Doctor. Takes time to listen to you. Wonderful breadth of information. Non judgmental.

Submitted February 19, 2016

Doctor alenezi is awesome he cured my hepc and sees me still to this day. Also got me off methadone . To person who dissed him he knows the industry he's in and how people get treated as addicts or whatever stigmas are attached to us . In his defense he just cares about his people. I've never had a doctor let me call him on his cell phone or even been able to talk yo someone other than a docs receptionist . Most time is too precious to actually talk to the people that pay their bills and feed their family. Alenezi is on our level and does t treat us like we are pains in the butt

Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Osamah Alenezi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Arabic