Ratings for Dr. Osamah Alenezi

Awful Dr. I said that before but I will say it again: Don't drag me into your personal dilemmas. The last time I was there I heard an earful about the guy he just fired for stealing from him. Dr. Alenezi is too distracted with his mounting personal problems to a degree where he is not providing good professional care. Dr. Alenezi only has the time and the energy to see patients if they want to hear about his problems and I DON'T.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

If more Doctors were more like Dr Alenezi we would be in alot better shape here in BC. He is a truly caring, kindhearted, selfless man. I have been a patient of his for many years and I feel very blessed to have him taking care of me. When I go, iI always bring my wife and she is a no bs type woman. She too cannot say enough about the professionalism and kindness of this man. She knows with him, I am in good hands.

Submitted July 4, 2016

I've been a patient with Dr Osamah Alenezi since he was introduced to me bye Dr Brian Conway. I have nothing but complete admiration for both Dr's. I'm with Dr. Osamah Alenezi and I would like to let other's know he is a caring and sinser Doctor. I recamend him to all who want great care for one's health. Sincerely Brad Sanuik..

Submitted June 27, 2016

He is the most caring, sincere Doctor I have come across. He is very friendly and very approachable. I also have found him to be very knowledgeable and exceptional in his field. I have never been rushed and have always been able to talk to him at ease because one can tell he is a true doctor who CARES. A true gentleman and an awesome Doctor.

Submitted June 23, 2016

Very intelligent and knowledgeable individual with excellent communication skills. The holistic approach was integral to my full recovery

Submitted May 31, 2016

I am a cancer patient with a permanent colostomy. Dr Alenezi has been treating me for about a year for various ailments . Dr Alenezi inherited me when my GP retired after being my GP for some 30 years. Once I got to know Dr A, I found him to be very knowledgeable and eager to do what he could to make my life easier. He has listened to my problems and concerns and in each case, recommended an appropriate course of action. Although I was in the hospital for 3 months after my cancer surgery and had blood taken daily, it wasn't until I was discharged and seeing Dr Alenezi, that my anemia was diagnosed. So, for me he was more astute than anyone at the hospital in interpreting bloodwork results and giving a diagnosis. I am no longer anemic. All in all, although my original doctor was an excellent doctor,he was from the old school and was very opinionated. I like Dr. A,; he's young, still learning - which is essential these days -and for me a very good replacement for my original GP.

Submitted March 22, 2016

This doctor seems to think he runs the world. He is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen and he's got a really odd personality that no doctor should have in front of his patients. Office is super dirty too and doesn't look clean at all.

Submitted March 19, 2016

I had one GP for 30 years and he was excellent, but he retired. Dr. Alenezi is now my family doctor and once I took the time to get to know him, I found him to be knowledgeable and caring. I went through cancer surgery recently and was extremely fragile when I left the hospital I was always tired. Dr. Alenezi diagnosed and rectified extreme anemia, which all the hospital tests missed. Now that I've gotten to know him I find him very knowledgeable and caring. His staff are courteous and responsible. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

Submitted March 19, 2016

Every time I go to see this doctor he spends the whole time talking his problems to me. As if the government is paying me and him. I'm a patient and I don't appreciate being dragged into this guy's personal problems. He supposed to listen to me and try to resolve my issues and not bad mouth others while trying to get all the patients on board. Please learn how to be professional and start acting like a doctor.

Submitted March 18, 2016

I have Ben a patient with Dr. Alenezi for just over a year. I was referred upon my diagnosis. Initially I was on holiday for a month, and as a new patient he corresponded with me about, treatment options, support, and just basically made himself available to me. Upon my return his care, and advice, as to the transition of taking daily medication, options, and the initial adjustment, was flawless. Fear was my largest obstacle, and the Dr. Informed me, so knowledge replaced fear. I personally feel incredibly lucky to be in his care.

Submitted March 13, 2016

Dr. Osamah Alenezi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Arabic