Ratings for Dr. Osamah Alenezi

Submitted December 17, 2015

Doctor alenezi is awesome he cured my hepc and sees me still to this day. Also got me off methadone . To person who dissed him he knows the industry he's in and how people get treated as addicts or whatever stigmas are attached to us . In his defense he just cares about his people. I've never had a doctor let me call him on his cell phone or even been able to talk yo someone other than a docs receptionist . Most time is too precious to actually talk to the people that pay their bills and feed their family. Alenezi is on our level and does t treat us like we are pains in the butt

Submitted December 14, 2015

Saw Dr Alenezi twice, each time he asked me to stop seeing my doctor who was away both times and become his patient, felt very pressured and very uncomfortable, he would list all the reasons why I should not go back to my doctor. Dr Alenezi should stick to treating patients and stop trash talking about other doctors. Keep your opinions out of the patient conversation.

Submitted December 7, 2015

After 13 years, Dr Alenezi has found the perfect doze and medicine for my pain and we tried methadone for 6 months. We realized it wasn't doing the job. Thank you for Dr Alenezi's office staff and they all show comfortable bed side manners.

Submitted August 19, 2015

In the spring of 2014, a friend referred me to Dr. Alenezi. I was very impressed with him the first time I saw him as I am still very much impressed with him today. He is the nicest and the "best" doctor I've ever had. He's got a wonderful personality and bed-side manner. He treats me like GOLD! I know I will be with him for a very life-long time to come! He is so amazing! He ROCKS! A very compassionate and caring and Loving Man! Thank you Dr. Alenezi for making my life so much better! Baran - Artist/Singer-Songwriter!

Submitted February 11, 2015

I saw Dr. Alenezi for the 1st time few weeks ago and few times since then, he's a great doctor, very compassionate, and knowledgeable, he made me feel at ease and took his time. I will continue to see him and recommend him to everyone.

Submitted February 4, 2015

Submitted January 4, 2015

The most caring and helpful Dr I have ever delt with. He along with his staff saved my life. Along with Dr Conway, Shawn, and others are the most caring team I have ever met. h

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Dr Osamah Alenezi is so smart and kind he takes the time to go through results with you and help you understand them. he has helped me a number of times and helped cure my uncle of hep c. he helps anyone he can including my own mom Dixie. his staff are so nice and welcoming and they help the less fortunate by feeding them and giving them vitamins and helping them with whatever infectiouse diease they might have. I am glad my uncle introduced me to him he has changed my life for the better and people around mes life so im very thankful to him and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr Alenezi is a very knowledgeable and compassionate man. He has always gone out of his way to help when required. He doesn't just see patients - he sees the people.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Dr. Osamah Alenezi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Arabic

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This guy is a true Canada in and I'm an purple haired firstnation I'm so grateful for his CARE "

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor alenezi is awesome he cured my hepc and sees me still to this day. Also got me off methadone . To person who dissed him he knows the industry he's in and..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr Alenezi twice, each time he asked me to stop seeing my doctor who was away both times and become his patient, felt very pressured and very uncomfortable,..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 13 years, Dr Alenezi has found the perfect doze and medicine for my pain and we tried methadone for 6 months. We realized it wasn't doing the job. Thank y..."

August 19, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "V6Z 2E8". Address has been updated from "None" to "1160 Burrard St". Suite has been updated from "None" to "302".

March 16, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "604-336-2039".

March 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In the spring of 2014, a friend referred me to Dr. Alenezi. I was very impressed with him the first time I saw him as I am still very much impressed with him to..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Alenezi for the 1st time few weeks ago and few times since then, he's a great doctor, very compassionate, and knowledgeable, he made me feel at ease a..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Osamah Alenezi is a good doctor that listens to you and does not rush to get you of his office"

January 4, 2015