Ratings for Dr. Osamah Alenezi

I have been seeing Dr Alenezi since Oct 2016 and find him to be kind, supportive and very professional. He takes the time to explain everything in detail and is very thorough. I was so happy that my family Dr. referred me to him for my liver condition. I would highly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Always late. Clinic is dirty. Staff is unorganized.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Alenezi has been my family physician for the last three years. I have had significant health issues and he has been incredibly supportive and helpful throughout. I have never been kept waiting for my appointment and he is patient and kind throughout. He is the consummate professional with a human touch. He often uses visual or written examples to describe and explain what is happening to me. He is very kind and generous with his patients and the clinic staff. Everyone feels at his warm and beautiful clinic very welcome with a free coffee and honest welcome happy smile.  Dr. Alenezi listens to me and works with me at all times to achieve the best possible healthcare. Despite moving over half an hour away from his office, I continue to see him because of the care and trust he instills in his patients and I highly recommend him to anyone interested in working collaboratively to good health.

Submitted January 23, 2017

I initially visited Dr. Alenezi about a month ago, regarding a persistent infection and various complications. He proceeded to sort the key issue and also found several unrelated items. This was a direct result of his extensive knowledge, comprehensive examinations and communication skills. I can only offer praise for his help and thank him for taking his time to ensure I would be healthy.

Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr Alenezi saved my life and kept me from the perils of my addiction he went through turmoil and back to help me with HIV chronic pain and addiction thanks to the doc I'm over a year sober my HIV non detectable and one year and five days sober Thomas Macdonald

Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr alanezi truly. Helped me. He cured me of hep c and tore enguage my life back to me. It was realy quite the expérience it made me want to be a doctor. An i wished id done better in school but at52 i only decided to pattern my life with that kind dédication an to do it whole hearted likehim he is my new roll model even at 52 if we only had teachers like him. Roscoe Carmack

Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr Alenezi is so great doctor and specialist. He saw me very quickly just in one day referral. I am sorry I really do not have enough words to describe his amazing real humanitarian values. He is so caring doctor. He has an excellent update medical skills and knowledge. He feels patients suffering and try hard and best to help them out. His nice humor sense really made me forget my ongoing 50 days of suffering and torturing of my horrible C. Diff. colon bacterial infection. I am very lucky have met him. He was carefully listening to my suffering of C. Diff. , writing notes, calling by himself VG hospital and PharmaCare. He is just simply has done to me care that generally it takes weeks perhaps months to be done. He saved my life and reduced my suffering a lot. Canada and humanitarian is so proud of you Dr. Alenezi. He is really the top infectious disease specialist in Canada and BC, and always before all that he is a very simple, friendly personality easygoing understandable open minded real human being. How much I love to Canada and the world has more and more doctors and specialists like Dr. Alenezi. I strongly recommend him for everyone looking for so caring, professional and lovely doctor and specialist. Thank you sooooooooooooo much Dr. Alenezi for everything has done to me.

Submitted October 6, 2016

He is a great Doctor and strongly recommend him to anyone !

Submitted September 30, 2016

If more Doctors were more like Dr Alenezi we would be in alot better shape here in BC. He is a truly caring, kindhearted, selfless man. I have been a patient of his for many years and I feel very blessed to have him taking care of me. When I go, iI always bring my wife and she is a no bs type woman. She too cannot say enough about the professionalism and kindness of this man. She knows with him, I am in good hands.

Submitted July 4, 2016

I've been a patient with Dr Osamah Alenezi since he was introduced to me bye Dr Brian Conway. I have nothing but complete admiration for both Dr's. I'm with Dr. Osamah Alenezi and I would like to let other's know he is a caring and sinser Doctor. I recamend him to all who want great care for one's health. Sincerely Brad Sanuik..

Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. Osamah Alenezi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Arabic