Ratings for Dr. Osamah Alenezi

Dr alanezi truly. Helped me. He cured me of hep c and tore enguage my life back to me. It was realy quite the expérience it made me want to be a doctor. An i wished id done better in school but at52 i only decided to pattern my life with that kind dédication an to do it whole hearted likehim he is my new roll model even at 52 if we only had teachers like him. Roscoe Carmack

Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr Alenezi is so great doctor and specialist. He saw me very quickly just in one day referral. I am sorry I really do not have enough words to describe his amazing real humanitarian values. He is so caring doctor. He has an excellent update medical skills and knowledge. He feels patients suffering and try hard and best to help them out. His nice humor sense really made me forget my ongoing 50 days of suffering and torturing of my horrible C. Diff. colon bacterial infection. I am very lucky have met him. He was carefully listening to my suffering of C. Diff. , writing notes, calling by himself VG hospital and PharmaCare. He is just simply has done to me care that generally it takes weeks perhaps months to be done. He saved my life and reduced my suffering a lot. Canada and humanitarian is so proud of you Dr. Alenezi. He is really the top infectious disease specialist in Canada and BC, and always before all that he is a very simple, friendly personality easygoing understandable open minded real human being. How much I love to Canada and the world has more and more doctors and specialists like Dr. Alenezi. I strongly recommend him for everyone looking for so caring, professional and lovely doctor and specialist. Thank you sooooooooooooo much Dr. Alenezi for everything has done to me.

Submitted October 6, 2016

He is a great Doctor and strongly recommend him to anyone !

Submitted September 30, 2016

If more Doctors were more like Dr Alenezi we would be in alot better shape here in BC. He is a truly caring, kindhearted, selfless man. I have been a patient of his for many years and I feel very blessed to have him taking care of me. When I go, iI always bring my wife and she is a no bs type woman. She too cannot say enough about the professionalism and kindness of this man. She knows with him, I am in good hands.

Submitted July 4, 2016

I've been a patient with Dr Osamah Alenezi since he was introduced to me bye Dr Brian Conway. I have nothing but complete admiration for both Dr's. I'm with Dr. Osamah Alenezi and I would like to let other's know he is a caring and sinser Doctor. I recamend him to all who want great care for one's health. Sincerely Brad Sanuik..

Submitted June 27, 2016

Very intelligent and knowledgeable individual with excellent communication skills. The holistic approach was integral to my full recovery

Submitted May 31, 2016

I am a cancer patient with a permanent colostomy. Dr Alenezi has been treating me for about a year for various ailments . Dr Alenezi inherited me when my GP retired after being my GP for some 30 years. Once I got to know Dr A, I found him to be very knowledgeable and eager to do what he could to make my life easier. He has listened to my problems and concerns and in each case, recommended an appropriate course of action. Although I was in the hospital for 3 months after my cancer surgery and had blood taken daily, it wasn't until I was discharged and seeing Dr Alenezi, that my anemia was diagnosed. So, for me he was more astute than anyone at the hospital in interpreting bloodwork results and giving a diagnosis. I am no longer anemic. All in all, although my original doctor was an excellent doctor,he was from the old school and was very opinionated. I like Dr. A,; he's young, still learning - which is essential these days -and for me a very good replacement for my original GP.

Submitted March 22, 2016

I had one GP for 30 years and he was excellent, but he retired. Dr. Alenezi is now my family doctor and once I took the time to get to know him, I found him to be knowledgeable and caring. I went through cancer surgery recently and was extremely fragile when I left the hospital I was always tired. Dr. Alenezi diagnosed and rectified extreme anemia, which all the hospital tests missed. Now that I've gotten to know him I find him very knowledgeable and caring. His staff are courteous and responsible. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

Submitted March 19, 2016

Every time I go to see this doctor he spends the whole time talking his problems to me. As if the government is paying me and him. I'm a patient and I don't appreciate being dragged into this guy's personal problems. He supposed to listen to me and try to resolve my issues and not bad mouth others while trying to get all the patients on board. Please learn how to be professional and start acting like a doctor.

Submitted March 18, 2016

Judge-mental and unprofessional are the 2 keywords defining my experience with the doctor while visiting the clinic. Moreover, he does not keep his commitment and said I do not want you here. The doctor himself needs a doctor. That's all I could say for him.

Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. Osamah Alenezi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Arabic