You may also like

Rate Dr. Osamah Alenezi

Dr. Osamah Alenezi's Ratings

After 13 years, Dr Alenezi has found the perfect doze and medicine for my pain and we tried methadone for 6 months. We realized it wasn't doing the job. Thank you for Dr Alenezi's office staff and they all show comfortable bed side manners.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2900022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

In the spring of 2014, a friend referred me to Dr. Alenezi. I was very impressed with him the first time I saw him as I am still very much impressed with him today. He is the nicest and the "best" doctor I've ever had. He's got a wonderful personality and bed-side manner. He treats me like GOLD! I know I will be with him for a very life-long time to come! He is so amazing! He ROCKS! A very compassionate and caring and Loving Man! Thank you Dr. Alenezi for making my life so much better! Baran - Artist/Singer-Songwriter!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2718932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

I saw Dr. Alenezi for the 1st time few weeks ago and few times since then, he's a great doctor, very compassionate, and knowledgeable, he made me feel at ease and took his time. I will continue to see him and recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2709566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Dr. Osamah Alenezi is a good doctor that listens to you and does not rush to get you of his office

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2671134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

The most caring and helpful Dr I have ever delt with. He along with his staff saved my life.
Along with Dr Conway, Shawn, and others are the most caring team I have ever met.
h

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

Dr Osamah Alenezi is so smart and kind he takes the time to go through results with you and help you understand them. he has helped me a number of times and helped cure my uncle of hep c. he helps anyone he can including my own mom Dixie. his staff are so nice and welcoming and they help the less fortunate by feeding them and giving them vitamins and helping them with whatever infectiouse diease they might have. I am glad my uncle introduced me to him he has changed my life for the better and people around mes life so im very thankful to him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][167231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr Alenezi is a very knowledgeable and compassionate man. He has always gone out of his way to help when required. He doesn't just see patients - he sees the people.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][167230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

He,s a very good,enlighten in is feild,s and just all around nice DR.- THANK YOU MICHAEL HILL.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][167229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2013

I see Dr Alenezi every 2 weeks, and he always takes the time to listen to my concerns, and review my blood work. He is knowledgeable, intelligent and respectful. He has a very friendly demeanor while remaining professional. He's given me his cell phone number in case i have any problems. I never feel that i'm being rushed or pushed out the door. I trust his guidance and am very happy with the level of care he provides. Never a problem with prescriptions or letters or forms he needs to complete. The office staff is very friendly. I am very happy having Dr Alenezi as my caregiver.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][167228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I was referred to Dr Alenezi by Dr Batt. Dr Alenezi saved my life last year, he called me at home to get to the hospital asap. After a routine blood test. I had complete renal failure, he met me at the hospital, explained my problem as he eased me through admission. He got a wheelchair and pushed me to my emergency room himself. There's more, but when someone saved your life like he did, I am a fan!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][167227].votes_count ]]