Dr. Osamah Alenezi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Osamah Alenezi

Thoughtful, compassionate, and thorough. Dr. Alenezi and his staff are excellent in all regards.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

He is kind heart and knowledgeable .amazing staff and service .i still need to see him in future for my rest of test results .

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Amazing service nnenennenennenenenennenenenennenenenenenen

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I have been with dr.Alenezi over 5 years and he is very understanding and very professional and takes the time to explain everything to me in simple ways unlike many doctors before him which talk in medical language I can't understand, I am more than satisfied with dr.Alenezi and I would recommend him to anyone in a heart beat, he is punctual with his hours, I never have to wait and always serve on time when I book appointment, thanks a million dr.Alenezi and thank you for making my health better cause I feel better at 50 than I was at 30!!!🤒🤕👍🏆

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Great specialist very knowledgeable and helpful. Friendly. I highly recommend him. Vic

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr. Osamah was preseice, caring and helpful. He and his stuff would always do their best to make their patient feels satisfied.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Alenezi is a Dr. who is genuine, professional, very likeable and interacts extremely well with myself and every patient I have seen at The Clinic. I have been living with H.I.V. for 10 years and feel absolutely confident with Osamah Alenezi. He is more than a Dr. He is a friend who shows compassion and understanding. In the last few years he treated me successfully. I am completely healed. I cannot say enough about my Doctor and the professional personnel he is surrounded by. The office is staffed with personal, courteous. intimate, understanding people who make me feel welcome and secure. I highly recommend Dr. Alenezi 5 out of 5! Top notch!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Alenezi since Oct 2016 and find him to be kind, supportive and very professional. He takes the time to explain everything in detail and is very thorough. I was so happy that my family Dr. referred me to him for my liver condition. I would highly recommend this Dr.

Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Alenezi has been my family physician for the last three years. I have had significant health issues and he has been incredibly supportive and helpful throughout. I have never been kept waiting for my appointment and he is patient and kind throughout. He is the consummate professional with a human touch. He often uses visual or written examples to describe and explain what is happening to me. He is very kind and generous with his patients and the clinic staff. Everyone feels at his warm and beautiful clinic very welcome with a free coffee and honest welcome happy smile.  Dr. Alenezi listens to me and works with me at all times to achieve the best possible healthcare. Despite moving over half an hour away from his office, I continue to see him because of the care and trust he instills in his patients and I highly recommend him to anyone interested in working collaboratively to good health.

Submitted January 23, 2017

I initially visited Dr. Alenezi about a month ago, regarding a persistent infection and various complications. He proceeded to sort the key issue and also found several unrelated items. This was a direct result of his extensive knowledge, comprehensive examinations and communication skills. I can only offer praise for his help and thank him for taking his time to ensure I would be healthy.

Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Osamah Alenezi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Arabic