Ratings for Dr. Osamah Alenezi

I am a cancer patient with a permanent colostomy. Dr Alenezi has been treating me for about a year for various ailments . Dr Alenezi inherited me when my GP retired after being my GP for some 30 years. Once I got to know Dr A, I found him to be very knowledgeable and eager to do what he could to make my life easier. He has listened to my problems and concerns and in each case, recommended an appropriate course of action. Although I was in the hospital for 3 months after my cancer surgery and had blood taken daily, it wasn't until I was discharged and seeing Dr Alenezi, that my anemia was diagnosed. So, for me he was more astute than anyone at the hospital in interpreting bloodwork results and giving a diagnosis. I am no longer anemic. All in all, although my original doctor was an excellent doctor,he was from the old school and was very opinionated. I like Dr. A,; he's young, still learning - which is essential these days -and for me a very good replacement for my original GP.

Submitted March 22, 2016

This doctor seems to think he runs the world. He is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen and he's got a really odd personality that no doctor should have in front of his patients. Office is super dirty too and doesn't look clean at all.

Submitted March 19, 2016

I had one GP for 30 years and he was excellent, but he retired. Dr. Alenezi is now my family doctor and once I took the time to get to know him, I found him to be knowledgeable and caring. I went through cancer surgery recently and was extremely fragile when I left the hospital I was always tired. Dr. Alenezi diagnosed and rectified extreme anemia, which all the hospital tests missed. Now that I've gotten to know him I find him very knowledgeable and caring. His staff are courteous and responsible. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

Submitted March 19, 2016

Every time I go to see this doctor he spends the whole time talking his problems to me. As if the government is paying me and him. I'm a patient and I don't appreciate being dragged into this guy's personal problems. He supposed to listen to me and try to resolve my issues and not bad mouth others while trying to get all the patients on board. Please learn how to be professional and start acting like a doctor.

Submitted March 18, 2016

I have Ben a patient with Dr. Alenezi for just over a year. I was referred upon my diagnosis. Initially I was on holiday for a month, and as a new patient he corresponded with me about, treatment options, support, and just basically made himself available to me. Upon my return his care, and advice, as to the transition of taking daily medication, options, and the initial adjustment, was flawless. Fear was my largest obstacle, and the Dr. Informed me, so knowledge replaced fear. I personally feel incredibly lucky to be in his care. To address whomever has made his demise their goal, is so sadly misguided, vengeful, and obsessed, they want to harm him. It's looking, and sounding crazy,. Personal vendettas in a public form speak of a desperate mind.

Submitted March 13, 2016

Submitted March 8, 2016

Karma is a b*tch. I'm just going to make certain she knows who you and where to find you. Are you at work using their computers to write your reply? Hmmm good place for Karma to start her investigation. RateMds isn't here to be your sorry platform. You have a problem with the good Doctor write a complaint to the College. Stop posting your attack on a site that is for patients to share their experiences. But you won't write to the collage because that would mean you couldn't sling false allegations and not be held accountable. It's safe for you to do it anonymously here. Shame on you.

Submitted March 8, 2016

Direct threats are against the law and not allowed on this site but I guess that's Alenezi's style. Keep your thuggery to the streets. Thank you for forwarding all reviews to the college you're doing the public a great service.

Submitted March 8, 2016

It is terrible for this site to allow these anonymous attacks to stand. Obviously a psychotic disgruntled former employee doing everything she can to ruin a good man's reputation. Your day is coming girly. I will be forwarding copies of these to the college. You are using them like you are using this site. I am his patient and no I am not getting "narcotic scripts from him or the person who is getting fake doctor notes to get out of school. " But I do thank you for attacking me too. It shows a very worrying pattern. Hence the word psychotic. You need to see a specialist before you implode. Sick chick.

Submitted March 8, 2016

To the person who thinks Alenezi's reputation is going to be ruined I think it's too late for that. Alenezi has done despicable things and his current reputation is a direct result of his actions. If you want to know what Alenezi's reputation is these days just ask other doctors who know him or who saw his patients or ask all the sales reps, pharmacists and nurses who know him or ask all the places he worked at or ask people who worked or volunteered with him or just the call the college of physicians and they will tell you what kind of a person Alenezi is. The only person who would say something positive about Alenezi is either getting narcotic scripts from him or the person who is getting fake doctor notes to get out of school.

Dr. Osamah Alenezi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Arabic
  • English

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am a cancer patient with a permanent colostomy. Dr Alenezi has been treating me for about a year for various ailments . Dr Alenezi inherited me when my GP r..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This doctor seems to think he runs the world. He is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen and he's got a really odd personality that no doctor should ..."

March 19, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had one GP for 30 years and he was excellent, but he retired. Dr. Alenezi is now my family doctor and once I took the time to get to know him, I found him to ..."

March 19, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Every time I go to see this doctor he spends the whole time talking his problems to me. As if the government is paying me and him. I'm a patient and I don't app..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have Ben a patient with Dr. Alenezi for just over a year. I was referred upon my diagnosis. Initially I was on holiday for a month, and as a new patient he co..."

March 13, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "To the writer of the last fake review: I'm self employed so I use my own PC. Thanks for your valuable advice. I will contact the college. "

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Karma is a b*tch. I'm just going to make certain she knows who you and where to find you. Are you at work using their computers to write your reply? Hmmm good..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Direct threats are against the law and not allowed on this site but I guess that's Alenezi's style. Keep your thuggery to the streets. Thank you for forwarding ..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It is terrible for this site to allow these anonymous attacks to stand. Obviously a psychotic disgruntled former employee doing everything she can to ruin a go..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "To the person who thinks Alenezi's reputation is going to be ruined I think it's too late for that. Alenezi has done despicable things and his current reputatio..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "These comments below that rate Dr Alenezi just one star, are an attempt to ruin his reputation. He is a first rate specialist and has always looked after my hea..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Thanks to who ever wrote the last review. Your line "The doctor needs a doctor" is the most accurate description of Dr. Alenezi. He's really sick and a sociopat..."

March 6, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Judge-mental and unprofessional are the 2 keywords defining my experience with the doctor while visiting the clinic. Moreover, he does not keep his commitment a..."

March 6, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "To RDC: Paid reviews like yours don't matter. No one is interested in what Dr Alenezi asked you to write or paid you to do. He's using you the way he's using ev..."

March 6, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. O.A. has a growing practice. If you want to check try finding decent family doctors. Very few available. Under his sometimes curt manner beats a kind and d..."

March 5, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "So unprofessional. Dr Alenezi was more than an hour late to start his clinic, I guess he doesn't need the money and he doesn't care about the patients who spent..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Alenezi stop writing your own fake reviews and stop paying homeless drug addicts to write them. Stop taking advantage of your patients."

February 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic Doctor. Takes time to listen to you. Wonderful breadth of information. Non judgmental. "

February 19, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Awful experience. The staff was unprofessional and clueless. I've been told that Dr Alenezi is too cheap to pay qualified personnel so he's using volunteers and..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This guy is a true Canada in and I'm an purple haired firstnation I'm so grateful for his CARE "

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor alenezi is awesome he cured my hepc and sees me still to this day. Also got me off methadone . To person who dissed him he knows the industry he's in and..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr Alenezi twice, each time he asked me to stop seeing my doctor who was away both times and become his patient, felt very pressured and very uncomfortable,..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 13 years, Dr Alenezi has found the perfect doze and medicine for my pain and we tried methadone for 6 months. We realized it wasn't doing the job. Thank y..."

August 19, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "V6Z 2E8". Address has been updated from "None" to "1160 Burrard St". Suite has been updated from "None" to "302".

March 16, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "604-336-2039".

March 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In the spring of 2014, a friend referred me to Dr. Alenezi. I was very impressed with him the first time I saw him as I am still very much impressed with him to..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Alenezi for the 1st time few weeks ago and few times since then, he's a great doctor, very compassionate, and knowledgeable, he made me feel at ease a..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Osamah Alenezi is a good doctor that listens to you and does not rush to get you of his office"

January 4, 2015