Ratings for Dr. Osamah Alenezi

I have been with dr.Alenezi over 5 years and he is very understanding and very professional and takes the time to explain everything to me in simple ways unlike many doctors before him which talk in medical language I can't understand, I am more than satisfied with dr.Alenezi and I would recommend him to anyone in a heart beat, he is punctual with his hours, I never have to wait and always serve on time when I book appointment, thanks a million dr.Alenezi and thank you for making my health better cause I feel better at 50 than I was at 30!!!🤒🤕👍🏆

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Great specialist very knowledgeable and helpful. Friendly. I highly recommend him. Vic

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr. Osamah was preseice, caring and helpful. He and his stuff would always do their best to make their patient feels satisfied.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Alenezi is a Dr. who is genuine, professional, very likeable and interacts extremely well with myself and every patient I have seen at The Clinic. I have been living with H.I.V. for 10 years and feel absolutely confident with Osamah Alenezi. He is more than a Dr. He is a friend who shows compassion and understanding. In the last few years he treated me successfully. I am completely healed. I cannot say enough about my Doctor and the professional personnel he is surrounded by. The office is staffed with personal, courteous. intimate, understanding people who make me feel welcome and secure. I highly recommend Dr. Alenezi 5 out of 5! Top notch!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Alenezi since Oct 2016 and find him to be kind, supportive and very professional. He takes the time to explain everything in detail and is very thorough. I was so happy that my family Dr. referred me to him for my liver condition. I would highly recommend this Dr.

Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Alenezi has been my family physician for the last three years. I have had significant health issues and he has been incredibly supportive and helpful throughout. I have never been kept waiting for my appointment and he is patient and kind throughout. He is the consummate professional with a human touch. He often uses visual or written examples to describe and explain what is happening to me. He is very kind and generous with his patients and the clinic staff. Everyone feels at his warm and beautiful clinic very welcome with a free coffee and honest welcome happy smile.  Dr. Alenezi listens to me and works with me at all times to achieve the best possible healthcare. Despite moving over half an hour away from his office, I continue to see him because of the care and trust he instills in his patients and I highly recommend him to anyone interested in working collaboratively to good health.

Submitted January 23, 2017

I initially visited Dr. Alenezi about a month ago, regarding a persistent infection and various complications. He proceeded to sort the key issue and also found several unrelated items. This was a direct result of his extensive knowledge, comprehensive examinations and communication skills. I can only offer praise for his help and thank him for taking his time to ensure I would be healthy.

Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr Alenezi saved my life and kept me from the perils of my addiction he went through turmoil and back to help me with HIV chronic pain and addiction thanks to the doc I'm over a year sober my HIV non detectable and one year and five days sober Thomas Macdonald

Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr alanezi truly. Helped me. He cured me of hep c and tore enguage my life back to me. It was realy quite the expérience it made me want to be a doctor. An i wished id done better in school but at52 i only decided to pattern my life with that kind dédication an to do it whole hearted likehim he is my new roll model even at 52 if we only had teachers like him. Roscoe Carmack

Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr Alenezi is so great doctor and specialist. He saw me very quickly just in one day referral. I am sorry I really do not have enough words to describe his amazing real humanitarian values. He is so caring doctor. He has an excellent update medical skills and knowledge. He feels patients suffering and try hard and best to help them out. His nice humor sense really made me forget my ongoing 50 days of suffering and torturing of my horrible C. Diff. colon bacterial infection. I am very lucky have met him. He was carefully listening to my suffering of C. Diff. , writing notes, calling by himself VG hospital and PharmaCare. He is just simply has done to me care that generally it takes weeks perhaps months to be done. He saved my life and reduced my suffering a lot. Canada and humanitarian is so proud of you Dr. Alenezi. He is really the top infectious disease specialist in Canada and BC, and always before all that he is a very simple, friendly personality easygoing understandable open minded real human being. How much I love to Canada and the world has more and more doctors and specialists like Dr. Alenezi. I strongly recommend him for everyone looking for so caring, professional and lovely doctor and specialist. Thank you sooooooooooooo much Dr. Alenezi for everything has done to me.

Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Osamah Alenezi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Arabic