Ratings for Dr. Miguel Imperial

Dr Imperial is kind, caring, an amazing listener and so very competent. I am grateful to him - he has changed my health to the good

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

I'm so glad I went to see Dr Imperial. His professional care has transformed my life. I'm feeling better than I felt in years and I'm very thankful to Dr Imperial care and dedication.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Wonderful doctor who cares and is really passionate about making a difference in the patients lives.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Imperial is an excellent specialist. He has discovered my underlying issue by actually understanding my situation and taking me seriously, by testing for something that another specialist missed years prior.. Finally getting progress where all else has failed. A major thank you to Dr. Imperial, simply outstanding and a role model for all doctors.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr Miguel is a true humanitarian, I love his mannerism and his supportive attitude. I recommend Dr Miguel.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I like dr imerial, he listens and explains things. he's so polite and makes me feel always welcome.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Great, knowledgeable and caring doctor. Has given me hope. So glad I'm under his care.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Altough the problem may or may not be related to this persons' expertise [we do not know yet], he allows enough time and personally phoned when a test result came in months later.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

During my initial consult with the doctor - proir to any testing - the good docotr informed me that he had many patients like me. He was ready to prescribe antipsychotics. He was not interested in the fact that I am under the care of a doctor as well as two ENT`s and a GI doctor.I had hoped to add him to the mix but I was insulted by his attitude. I feel sorry for his other patients as he classifies them as delusional and treatment is based on that assumption.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Imperial is the epitome of what a good doctor should be. I paid him a visit just before Christmas and was delighted on how he approached my medical problem. He is able to diagnose medical conditions through very logical steps. Much like a problem troubleshooter. I highly, highly recommend him to any one in the East Vancouver area. May your kind live forever, Dr.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012