Ratings for Dr. Francois Auclair

Dr. Suck air treated my husband for a severe staph infection in his baby finger. His expertise, quick treatment and compassion saved the knuckle and after 2 months of treatment he is well on his way to recovery. Appointments were 2 hours away from our home, he and his staff were extremely flexible with timing. If ever we are in a similar situation, we hope we have Dr. Auclair as the physician.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

My father was treated by Dr. Auclair after having contracted bacterial meningitis. We couldn't be happier with his services. He was attentive, personable and very patient during this difficult time. During this 2 month ordeal, we saw numerous doctors and specialists, but this doctor stood out from the rest. His staff always got back to us right away, he was always on time and made sure to explain or answer any questions or concerns my father had. I'd recommend him any day.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

He is a great doctor. I had serious post-cesarean infection and Dr Auclair helped from the beginning. He was great in communicating every detail about my infection and rather then guessing the treatment for the infection, like most doctors do these days, he ordered MRI and based on the images, he followed my treatment. He is great doctor and I was happy to have as ID in my post-cesarean ordeal.His staff is awesome too. His secretary is great. Every time I left a message, I always got a call back from the office. Could not ask for me. I wish I had had same knowledgeable obstetrician.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr. Francois Auclair's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Suck air treated my husband for a severe staph infection in his baby finger. His expertise, quick treatment and compassion saved the knuckle and after 2 mon..."

April 7, 2015