Ratings for Dr. Francois Auclair

Dr. Francois Auclair saved my life! I had a surgical infection from Nov 2014 and the Plastic Surgeons kept dismissing it saying it was nothing until July 9th 2015 I was addmitted via emergency when my breast exploded with the infection. But the plastic surgeons told me I was fine and sending me home again with the same antibiotic I was on and off from Nov 2014 I insisted on seeing Dr. Auclair and it wasn't easy to get to see him I had to call patient advocacy and demanded I see him because I knew I was very sick and infected. Well Dr. Auclair took one look at me and my file and said obviously you are infected and not healing from your breast surgery from Oct 2014. He started me on the PICC Line antibiotics for 5 1/2 months and now on oral antibiotics. He is kind, knowledgeable and very thorough and listens to me and how I am feeling. He is the BEST OF THE BEST! I am grateful to Dr. Francois Auclair for saving my life!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Suck air treated my husband for a severe staph infection in his baby finger. His expertise, quick treatment and compassion saved the knuckle and after 2 months of treatment he is well on his way to recovery. Appointments were 2 hours away from our home, he and his staff were extremely flexible with timing. If ever we are in a similar situation, we hope we have Dr. Auclair as the physician.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

My father was treated by Dr. Auclair after having contracted bacterial meningitis. We couldn't be happier with his services. He was attentive, personable and very patient during this difficult time. During this 2 month ordeal, we saw numerous doctors and specialists, but this doctor stood out from the rest. His staff always got back to us right away, he was always on time and made sure to explain or answer any questions or concerns my father had. I'd recommend him any day.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

He is a great doctor. I had serious post-cesarean infection and Dr Auclair helped from the beginning. He was great in communicating every detail about my infection and rather then guessing the treatment for the infection, like most doctors do these days, he ordered MRI and based on the images, he followed my treatment. He is great doctor and I was happy to have as ID in my post-cesarean ordeal.His staff is awesome too. His secretary is great. Every time I left a message, I always got a call back from the office. Could not ask for me. I wish I had had same knowledgeable obstetrician.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr. Francois Auclair's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Francois Auclair saved my life! I had a surgical infection from Nov 2014 and the Plastic Surgeons kept dismissing it saying it was nothing until July 9th 2..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Suck air treated my husband for a severe staph infection in his baby finger. His expertise, quick treatment and compassion saved the knuckle and after 2 mon..."

April 7, 2015