Ratings for Dr. Joel G. Gotvald

i went to see this doctor on the recommendation of a friend. He seemed very thorough and explained things well. I was pleased with my consultation.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I went to Dr. Gotvald after my medical doctor referred me for a blockage of the carotid artery in my neck. The surgery went well and the recovery time was minimal. He also discussed a stent procedure for my condition but I decided on the surgery based on what he told me. I feel that I went into the procedure well informed. He made me feek very confident in my care.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr. Gotvald placed a stent in my leg for a complete blockage from plaque. My foot pain went away within a few days and I am able to walk without pain again. I did have to be put in the hospital, but my stay there was brief. I was pleased with the level of care and the good communication from the doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I had spider veins treated by Dr. Gotvald. Very professional and pleasant staff. I was happy with my overall exerpience.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr. Gotvald treated me for my painful leg varicose veins. I had two laser treatments of defective veins in my leg and one session where he injected a medicine into some of the veins to make them go away. All of my leg pain resolved within a few weeks and my legs look tremendously better. He was able to do everything in his office without the need for surgery. I am very grateful for the care I received.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Dr. Gotvald treated me for a ruptured aneurysm. He saw me in the emergency room within 10 minutes of the emergency doctor diagnosing me and he quickly got me into the operating room to repair the blood vessel. He was extremely professional and I am vary grateful to have him for my doctor. Strongly recommend as a blood vessel doctor.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Friendly staff. Efficient with short wait time. Pleased with results of my treatment. Recommend.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Very happy with the care I received at this doctors clinic. Staff were professional and timely during all of my appointments. I never felt rushed and the experience was pleasant. Recommend without reservation.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Excellent physician in my opinion. Spent alot of time with me in the office explaining my condition to me and answering my questions. My operation went very well and I am extremely pleased that he is my vascular doctor. I highly recommend to anyone seeking out a good vascular surgeon in Texas.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Joel G. Gotvald's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

UnitedHealthcare