Ratings for Dr. Mark L. Goldberger

As with all of these physician rating websites, the comments below are absurd and likely inaccurate in regard to medical care. As with many spine surgeries, revision and replacement in order to address adjacent level pathology is an unfortunate result of the fusion process itself. In regard to voiding a pain contract, whomsoever this patient is obviously has no comprehension of what constitutes a contract. As most people know, if a patient voids a pain contract by obtaining narcotics from multiple practitioners, the other party is not responsible for bending over backward to support your addiction. This is clearly stated in most physicians intake packets the are provided at your initial office visit. So, to those patients who are viewing this site, take these evaluations with a grain of salt...the best way to evaluate a surgeon is to formulate your own opinion at your office visit. Not all patients are going to get along with all surgeons.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Staff were very rude and incompetent. Twice called me at home to change appointment times and when I came to office they told me I had no appointment (1st time) or that I missed my appointment (2nd time). My surgery needed to be repaired/revised at Henry Ford-Detroit several months later. Went to Henry Ford because physician refused to re-evaluate despite diagnostics which showed serious problem.

Submitted July 14, 2014

just wants your money. tried on many occaisions to talk yo him post op and he never would return my pleas for help with my pain management. I don't want to talk to nurses or residents, I want to talk to my surgon. Aparently I voided a contract by filling a vicodin scrip from my primary phy. I can no longer get pain meds for the spinal fusion he did 2 months ago.I don't know what I am going to do now. Whatever you do, stay away from him and his Michigan Head and Spine Institute. It's all about the money and not patient care!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr. Mark L. Goldberger's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathy (Grad. 1995)