Ratings for Dr. Kristy Lewis

Kristy is very patient-oriented. Her sessions are supportive and educational. She provides you the tools to heal yourself naturally. I have never been able to trust a conventonal doctor like I trust her. She has helped free me from prescription asthma medication, which I had been taking for almost 20 years!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Lewis for years and she is very caring and helpful!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Dr. Lewis is extremely patient-oriented and makes the session all about you. She is enthusiast and vibrant, ensuring that the energy she emits is to conducive to healing and sustainable health. She never pushes and always recommends courses of action that are appropriate for the patient and the situation Would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone as she could help make a positive change in anyone's life.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

Dr. Lewis is by far the best Naturopathic doctor in Ottawa. Our entire family has had many visits with her and I can not say enough about her. Clearly this is her passion.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Lewis for three years and she is by far the best Naturopath Doctor in Ottawa. Being in the health field I have sent many to her, you will be very pleased.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Lewis for about 2 years. Dr. Lewis' dietary and supplement recommendations have helped improve my wife's gastro-intenstinal issues. I have only a few minor food sensitivies and the dietary and supplement recommendations that I follow based on Dr. Lewis' advice helps me feel that my good health is being "naturally" maintained.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr. Kristy Lewis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I graduated from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM), one of only two fully CNME accredited Naturopathic medical colleges in Canada. My education also includes a B.A. in Business from McMaster University as well as a professional certification in Holistic Nutrition. Additionally, I have training in acupuncture, detoxifying techniques and perinatal care.

Prior to my career as a Naturopathic doctor, I worked as a Holistic Nutritionist, where I specialized in weight management and developed a comprehensive program that includes detoxification, nutrition, stress management, sleep hygiene and exercise components to assist people reach their health goals.

While I maintain a general family practice, I have a special interest in women’s health issues such as menopause, infertility, PMS, pregnancy and breast-feeding. I also have extensive experience in the naturopathic treatment of allergies, anxiety/depression, food sensitivities, digestive imbalances and pediatric health issues such as autism and ADHD.