Ratings for Dr. Kristy Lewis

Dr. Lewis has really helped me with my issues, where my medical doctor couldn't. I'm so grateful I found her!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

She is amazing. She seems to understand me and my situation.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr. Lewis is very knowledgeable, thorough and approachable. She will take the time to dig a little deeper and find the root cause of your issues rather than just treat the symptoms.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Lewis for over 7 years now and she has been so helpful to myself, my husband and children. She is wonderful, very knowledgable and caring . She always goes beyond what I would expect from a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr. Lewis is knowledgeable and efficient. She listens carefully to her patients concerns and takes time to educate. I always feel better leaving her office.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Lewis for two years now, and I actually look forward to every appointment. I feel comfortable and and ease in her presence, and never intimidated. I would recommend her services to anyone, but especially women dealing with female concerns (i.e. PCOS, infertility, PMS). She has been able to help me when nobody else could!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I've been seeing Kristy for a few years now, she's very positive and never imposes things on you and gives you options if needed. very informative and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr. Lewis is very good at diagnosing your problems, and her treatment plan is for the patient and not to sell loads of homeopathic products. She diagnosed me at my first visit while 2 specialist and my family doctor had not been able to point out the issue and suggest proper treatment plan for almost 6 years. She is working along with my family doctor now, and has been very helpful to support with her supportive treatment plan.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

I have been seeing dr. Kristy for only 5 months and I`m very impressed with her approachability and helpfulness. She is an excellent communicator and discusses the naturopathic solutions to my issues until I understand them clearly. She has a positive attitude.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

Kristy is very patient-oriented. Her sessions are supportive and educational. She provides you the tools to heal yourself naturally. I have never been able to trust a conventonal doctor like I trust her. She has helped free me from prescription asthma medication, which I had been taking for almost 20 years!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012