Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich

So happy with my results and would recommend Dr Slenkovich's team 100 percent!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Everyone is fantastic! I could not of asked for a better experience. If you are searching for someone that is professional, friendly, great bedside manners. Look no further!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I had a Sculpsure procedure here. Everyone in the office is the BEST. They could not have been nicer, and I had a great experience. I am looking forward to my next visit. Dr. Slenkovich, Jessica and J are a great team, and they walk you through the whole thing step by step. I flew in from Miami just to have this procedure here.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr. Slenkovich and his staff were very professional and reassuring throughout the entire process. The office is nice, clean, bright and welcoming. This could have been a very nerve-wracking experience, but even on Surgery Day, I felt at ease knowing I was in good hands. I was able to make appointments easily, too. I love that Dr. Slenkovich embraces social media and allows future and current patients the opportunity to see live-feed surgeries, before-and-after imagery and his commentary on both. Surgeries like this are often kinda 'mysterious' because people do not want to admit they have had plastic surgery! So having this transparency provided by my doctor eliminated any unknown fears I had and let me know exactly what I was going to experience. I do feel that the appointments were a little rushed. During the consultation, I came in wanting more info on the process in general and then ended up choosing what size boob I wanted - just seemed faster than I had anticipated. Also, if there was a way to rent the sizers, that would be AWESOME. Rice bags just are not the same... All in all, I am very happy with my experience. I have already referred Dr. Slenkovich to my best friend, who is coming in this week for her consultation!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Slenkovich is a top notch doctor. He is highly knowledgeable, experienced, skilled and also caring and compassionate. He listened to what I wanted, then applied that to his knowledge and expertise regarding what would be best physically for my body type and existing breasts. I could not be happier with my results. My implants are beautiful and they make me feel feminine, after breastfeeding a total of 48 months and having almost no breast tissue. My confidence is restored and I have Dr. Slenkovich to thank for that! His staff is hands down the warmest, friendliest, most caring staff I have ever experienced. I was walked through the entire process from start to finish, with extremely clear procedures and expectations. I was optimally prepared physically, mentally and emotionally for surgery and would highly recommend Dr. Slenkovich to anyone. .

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

My experience was amazing. The staff has been so helpful throughout the entire process. My results have by far exceeded my expectations. I am so happy with my decision to go through with the surgery. Dr. Slenkovich does the absolute best work and I will continue to refer friends and family to The Colorado Plastic Surgery Center.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

I loved the care I received and felt like I was very educated about my procedure when I went into it. The staff wanted to make me feel as comfortable as possible while I was here and genuinely wanted me to get the best results possible with my procedure. The only thing is that I do wish I was given more information on scar treatments for my specific incision type (peri areolar incision) since I did not have a normal breast crease incision. Luckily, my scars healed great anyway!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Awesome staff and awesome Dr. Slenkovich. Highly recommend because I was treated with care and love and Dr. Slenkovich is an artist. He is the best and you will be in great hands. He knows his craft and was able to create the exact look I wanted. Trust him completely. He surrounds himself with an A+ medical staff. Having his own surgery center is another reason why I highly recommend him. You are treated with kit gloves. Thank you to all for making me always comfortable and welcome. You all are amazing!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr slenkovich answered all my questions , never made me feel rushed and excellent bed side manor .

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Littleton, CO