Ratings for Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich

I chose Dr. Slenkovich after doing research on plastic surgeons in my area who could help me achieve my goal of having a "prettier"nose. I found his website and right away I knew that his practice was just what I was looking for. I wanted a rhinoplasty because my nose was long and had a hump. I wanted to straighten and shorten it because I always struggled with feeling ugly. The procedure made a very large difference in my life. I can't tell you how happy and carefree I have become. This experience was 150% worth it and I would do it all over again! I do not feel the need to wear make up any more because I feel so beautiful with my new nose! The surgery was very easy, way easier than I thought it was going to be. Dr. Slenkovich's staff made sure I was prepared for the surgery and the recovery with medications and other items. They answered all my questions and talked me through the whole process about what I should expect and what to do. Because I had just turned 20 at the time, Dr. Slenkovich's team helped me set up an affordable payment plan, so that I could achieve my goals right away. This was the best decision I have ever made in my life, and I would recommend Dr. Slenkovich to anyone seeking a better version of themselves.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

This my first surgery ever and was the best experience! Got a bilateral breast augmentation due to asymmetry. Very happy with results! Will and DO HIGHLY recommend Dr. Slenkovich as he is extremely knowledgeable, great surgeon and has fantastic bedside manner. His team is also amazing!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Recently divorced, I wanted to make a change in my body image, just for me. I made the choice to do a complete Mommy makeover. Butt lift, breast reduction and lift and a tummy tuck. I chose Dr. Nick because of his professional approach, and his compassion to help me achieve my goals. My experience with CPSC was amazing. The level of care I have received has continued well in to my third month of healing. Anytime, I have a question or concern, the entire staff has been wonderful in assisting me with the utmost efficiency. I am still recovering, but I never could have imagined how looking in the mirror and seeing the change in my body, has made me feel. I have got motivated to eat healthier, work out and will never let anything let me take advantage of what Dr. Nick has done for me.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

In My first visit, Dr Nick and his staff made me feel very comfortable, and my results are amazing! I highly recommend him! Best place ever. I am very thankful i got to do my surgery with him

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I have had a breast augmentation with saline and a revision with silicone and Dr. Nick is the best, very caring and staff is always available. Thanks for giving me confidence again🤗

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I had the best experience with my recent liposuction of the abdomen, flanks and inner thighs! Dr. Nick, as his patients call him, is very helpful with a great "bedside manner" and is ready to answer any questions. You can tell how much he cares about his patients! His staff is wonderful! I have started coming to them for other items, like botox & juverderm, because I was so happy with them! They are full of suggestions, always available to answer questions over the phone....and the aftercare after the surgery was on point. I never felt worried or scared - I felt like I was in good hands. I am about 8 months in and love my result. Highly recommend Dr Nick and his excellent staff! Their knowledge and caring attitude will put you at ease during this stressful time!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

THe staff was so kind and caring. I am so happy i went here. I would recommended it to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I've always been in good shape but after having a baby I just couldn't get my body back. It has now been two plus years since Dr Slenkovich and his team performed my procedures. I honestly couldn't be happier with the honesty, professionalism, knowledge, and most of all the outcome! I'm back to feeling great again thanks to the doctor and his team! To give you an idea of what others think, I've received many comments such as "you are a piece of art", " your body couldn't be more perfect"....

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I am thrilled with the results of my cosmetic procedure! I want to express my sincere gratitude to Dr Slenkovich and his entire staff, especially his surgical team members: Rebecca (the IV whisperer) and Joseph (CRNA) who educated and assured me of all processes being performed – they were very professional, caring, and detailed. I sought Dr Slenkovich’s help to correct a failed/esthetically unsatisfactory breast augmentation, and to correct a bit of natural asymmetry. My correction goal was to get a result that most closely matched my small body frame and a pre-implant, more natural look. Yes, I wanted to go back in time and correct a mistake! Ha! Dr Nick accomplished this wish by performing an exchange reduction and a lift. I now have the look I desired, and feel very pleased and relieved to move forward in my life. Not to mention, bras actually fit properly now. I am currently receiving micro-needling treatments on the incision scars, and other services offered in their office. I highly recommend Dr. Slenkovich and his surgical staff.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

My whole experience at Colorado Plastic Surgery was great. Dr. Slenkovich and his staff are all very friendly and helpful. They all took the time to explain my procedure well and answer any questions I may have. I felt well informed and at ease before surgery. They were also available and helpful after surgery with any concerns I had. I chose Dr. Slenkovich at the recommendation of a friend and am so glad I did- I couldn't be happier with my results! I had a very positive experience and would recommend Dr. Slenkovich to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Littleton, CO