Ratings for Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich

Everyone took all the time to answer all my questions as well as make me feel important and like my concerns were important to them as well. I will always come here for my cosmetic needs.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr. Slenkovich and his staff are fantastic. He was really encouraging, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic, but also supportive and willing to listen to exactly what I wanted to accomplish with surgery. During the initial consult, I felt much more at home at his office than the other places I had looked, and continued to feel that way throughout the pre-op, surgery, and post-op visits. I would do the whole over again in a heartbeat to have the results I see now, and I feel so much more confident in my body!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Really listened to desires, added plus the office staff is amazing. I will be back very soon!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Front the moment I walked in I was welcomed with a friendly smile and 'hello.' The staff from the receptionists to the nurses were all very kind and helpful. In the consultation we discussed different options and Dr. Slenkovich gave his expert advice on what he thought would work for me but also made sure to listen and include everything that I was looking for. I am very happy with my results. My rhinoplasty turned out better then I imagined. My breast lift and breast augmentation looks and feels amazing. I feel beautful inside and out and it is all thanks to Dr. Slenkovich and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

I had a capsular contracture with my 13 year old saline implants after pumping for my twins. It was very uncomfortable and made me self conscious. Initially, Dr. Slenkovich was going to fix the contracture and replace with silicon. During the surgery he was unsatisfied with the look so, with my spouse's consent, he performed a breastlift as well. I am beyond happy with the results! The staff is amazing and getting a breast massage 1 week postop felt like heaven. Thank you for the great work you do Dr. S!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Slenkovich is a great doctor. I felt welcomed and very important to his team the moment I inquired about my procedure online. He made sure I stayed feeling comfortable from the beginning all the way through the follow up appointments. I found his Snapchat very informative and educational. I felt confident in what I wanted by the information provided through his weekly Snaps. His staff were amazing! I love all the nurses! They are all very personable and just made me feel like I can trust anything they had to offer with information and many more. On procedure day I did not feel scared all thanks to the nurses and staff. After procedure was great as well, very accommodating and caring. Thank you all for a great experience! I will definitely recommend Dr. Slenkovich!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

The Dr and all the staff have been super wonderful. From the get go, at my consultation I knew I wanted my surgery done here. I had a horrible infection and surgery two years ago that left me almost a whole cup size difference and it really messed with my self esteem. NOw 6 months later and I am still amazed at how wonderful they look and feel. doctor SLENKOVICH is truly an artist in what he did for me. The best feeling is that my body feels even and looks wonderful. They are not overly large making it look fake and yet they are still a very nice size and shape. I could not have asked for better results. Thank you for changing my life and allowing me to feel confident.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Slenkovich is very attentive. He is a great surgeon. I was general in my goals, mainly because from previous reviews and Snapchat videos, I trusted him. I did not need to be very specific. My goals were to shape my torso with a liposuction and a tummy tuck, and also shape my legs and arms. He also is very great at listening and explaining during the pre-op and post-op appointments. I have heard from previous reviews that Dr. Slenkovich is an artist and I concur. I am absolutely thrilled with my results. I have a lot more confidence. It was a tough recovery at times but absolutely worth it. The staff are all so wonderful too. Everyone is so friendly, attentive, and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

My experience with Dr. Slenkovich and his staff was exceptional! His philosophy of 'partnering with patients on their self improvement journey' was made evident throughout my entire pre-op to post-op experience. He is warm, patient, and focuses on education to achieve realistic and individualized results. He also does not sugar coat information and was very honest with me about his suggested approach to my surgery. This made me feel like he was a real person and that was critical for me, especially because this was my first surgery. I never once felt like he was 'selling me' an idea- he kept me in the drivers seat and just provided guidance and education, informed from his years of experience. I can only imagine he has answered the same questions with hundreds of patients over the years but you would never know it- he is attentive to each question and I never felt like he had anywhere else to be. He is also dedicated to using innovative surgical approaches to get the best result- like any good artist would. I wanted that in a doctor and this increased my trust in his commitment to doing the job RIGHT, not just doing the job. I am BEYOND pleased that I trusted my gut and went with Dr. Nick!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr.Slenkovich was very pleasant and knowledgeable about the procedure I am interested in. As a returning patient, I would highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Sagamore Health Network