You may also like

Rate Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich

Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich's Ratings

Dr Slenkovich was my 2nd consultation. I felt much more comfortable with him and his staff, then the 1st doctor that I consulted with. I had major nausea after the surgery, even though I had taken the best anti-nausea meds, prior to surgery. I was able to call him and discuss my symptoms. The nurses and staff are amazing. I love my results. I had a tummy tuck. His staff took before and after pictures, which really help show the changes. I am very pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

If you are looking for antiquated technique, ugly scars and vascular/nerve damage look no further, Slenkovich is your guy. And whatever you do, don't show displeasure with his work b/c he'll turn his back on you. You can do better, folks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich's response
I am sorry that you feel that you haven't had a positive experience with my practice. My staff and I love coming to work every day. We enjoy helping patients through their journey, and get tremendous satisfaction being able to participate in helping patients reach their very personal goals.

Every plastic surgery carries some risk of complications that may require re-operation. You bring up excellent points about the risks associated with certain procedures. The small percentage of patients that have enough excess tissue to require long incisions on the arms and legs carry the biggest risk of unfavorable scarring. Although the vast majority of body contouring and plastic surgery procedures heal very well, sometimes scarring or changes to nerve sensation can happen. These possible complications should be discussed with your surgeon.

I’m sorry to hear that you feel your experience was not 100 percent positive and you are not satisfied. It is never desirable to see unfavorable healing or results. As you can see from other past and current patients, we work exceptionally hard to provide our patients with a positive experience supporting every patient before, during and after surgery and this is especially true with any patient that experiences healing issues. I personally welcome feedback from my patients and appreciate your own honest perception. I welcome you contact me to address any of your concerns.

- Nick Slenkovich MD, FACS

Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

They made the whole process easy for me. I appreciate that they gave me realistic expectations in regards to my results and didn't try to oversell me. They made me feel very comfortable throughout the whole procedure. Ten months later I am still very happy with the results and would highly recommend Dr. Slenkovich.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Dr. Slenkovich and his staff made me feel very comfortable with my procedure, form the beginning to end. Everyone was very professional and caring. And I am thrilled with my results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

This was a positive experience for me from beginning to end. Everything was included, the staff was remarkably attentive as was Dr Slenkovich. My breasts are perfect. They feel like a part of me and look completely natural.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

Dr. Slenkovich was one of two doctors I considered. I didn't have to go to the second consult as I knew that this office was the place for my procedure. Dr. Slenkovich was my choice because he made me feel comfortable and he didn't pressure me into other procedures I did not need. Answered all my questions and I was ready to roll into the OR immediately. Couldn't wait! After the procedure, I didn't feel pain. I followed all instructions pre and post-op and didn't have issues. I was off the narcotics in less than five days. I even attended my daughter's preschool graduation the next day. LOL! I would do it again. I had a mommy makeover. After losing all the weight I would lose (45 pounds) and working out and getting toned, my belly did not bounce back at all, so with his help I completed my goals. I can wear my old clothes again and look better than ever in a bikini. Never thought I would get back into one of those things again. Of course, I still work out, as I know that I do not want to ruin my results. The whole office staff is absolutely adorable. I'm almost sad I don't need any more work done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

I completely trust him and he took great care of me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr. Slenkovich is amazing!!! I had a mommy makeover in August and couldn't be happier with my results. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to answer any questions. He makes you feel very comfortable right from the beginning. His staff is also great! Anytime i had a question they were very prompt on getting right back to me. I would recommend Colorado Plastic Surgery to anyone interested in having plastic surgery. Dr. Slenkovich is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I didn't even need to shop around for other offices. The staff answered my questions directly and Dr. Slenkovich and his team did a phenomenal job- I couldn't be happier with the results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I went to Dr. Slenkovich for replacement of my 13 year old breast implants. I had a wonderful experience with both Dr. Slenkovich and his staff. I am so happy with my final results. Approx 3 days after my surgery my right breast fell out of its pocket due to too little tissue to hold it in. Dr. Slenkovich and his staff took this very seriously and brought me back in for another surgery within a week (at no additional cost). They kept me up to date with everything that was going on and made time for me anytime I had a concern. My final results are amazing! I am very happy with the entire experience and would recommend him to any of my friends. P.S. I chose him after seeing his work first hand. I am an Emergency nurse that met him when he was called in to help sew up a complex facial laceration of one of my patients. He did a great job with that patient and was extremely personable with the patient and the ER staff(many specialists are not). Dr. Slenkovich is very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208982].votes_count ]]