Very nice results with excellent care from the Dr and his staff. I'm a paraplegic and couldn't find a way to slim down my abdominals that are paralyzed. After decades of attempts I am very happy with my results so far.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I was so happy to find a plastic surgeon who performs arm lifts. Dr. Slenkovich was very helpful in discussing the advantages and disadvantages of the arm lift/liposuction procedure and in determining which type of arm lift surgery was right for me. I chose the arm lift with the scar confined to my arm pit and I am very happy with the results. The office and surgical staff were exceptionally kind and attentive and Dr. Slenkovich was outstanding. I highly recommend Colorado Plastic Surgery Center!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I have had three procedures; arm lift, breast augmentation, and a body lift over the past four years. I have the upmost trust in him and his staff. He goes that extra 5 miles to insure a positive outcome. I could not be more thrilled that I chose such a top notch plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich's response
Thank you for your feedback! We truly enjoy getting to know our patients to provide a customized and personal experience from the moment you walk through the door, and we appreciate that you have entrusted your care to us for many years. We look forward to seeing you for your follow up appointments!

Submitted January 21, 2016

I am so happy with my entire experience at Colorado Plastic Surgery Center. Dr. Slenkovich is knowledgeable, professional, kind and also a wonderful listener. He and his entire staff treated me with respect and kindness and I am so thankful for their impact on my life. I was thoroughly informed every step of the way, so I knew exactly what to expect. I am thrilled with my results!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich's response
I appreciate your kind review! It is a honor to play a part in helping you reach your goals and I'm pleased to hear that you have had such a positive experience with my practice. We are grateful to have you as a part of our CPSC family!

Submitted January 21, 2016

Staff were welcoming and very supportive during the entire process. Dr. Slenkovich was very informative, kind, and compassionate. I appreciate all they did to help and support me before, during, and after my surgery. They continue to provide additional advice and expertise over a year later! I would highly recommend CO Plastic Surgery Center to anyone considering a procedure.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich's response
Thank you for sharing your experience! We take great pride in getting to know our patients and supporting you every step of the way. We're happy to answer any questions you have and look forward to seeing you again.

Submitted January 21, 2016

I felt very comfortable from day 1 with everyone in this office. I told them exactly what I needed and they educated me with every part of my decision to give me the exact results I requested. I had never had surgery before so I was very nervous. Everything was so easy at Dr. Slenkovich's office. I have received multiple compliments on my procedure and I know I made the right choice. Thanks to you all!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich's response
Congratulations on your results! Thank you for your feedback - I'm glad to hear you felt comfortable with me and my staff. We encourage our patients to educate themselves on a procedure and to ask any questions you may have so that you know what to expect throughout the process. I am happy to hear you felt supported each step of the way!

Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr. Slenkovich and his staff at Colorado Plastic Surgery Center have been incredibly welcoming and supportive over the past two years during my transition to androgyny. I was looking for a local Denver doctor with expertise in top surgeries (breast reduction and nipple reconstruction) and was recommended to Dr. Slenkovich. At my initial appointment, I explained my goal to be completely flat-chested without having to bind, and he talked me through the procedure that he recommended. I was initially wary of feeling uncomfortable and exposed, but Dr. Slenkovich was totally professional and non-judgmental and his staff were incredibly friendly and caring so it was never an issue. I was able to schedule the surgery almost immediately and the surgical staff did a great job keeping it a low key, non-scary experience. All the prep and recovery was done in a comforting little exam office and the staff was reassuring and kept me calm and focused both before and after the anesthesia. My chest is now androgynously masculine, without pronounced bumps or dips. With clothes, I look completely flat and my level of comfort in and with my body has profoundly improved. I can even have pajama days and not worry about feeling awkward or uncomfortable. While surgery is unavoidably expensive and unpleasant, this is probably the best investment I’ve ever made towards my personal happiness and long-term wellbeing. It has been well worth the money and recovery effort, and I am appreciative for Dr. Slenkovich and his staff for helping and supporting me through this process.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Slenkovich five years ago at 31 and still love the results! I have natural looking silicone breasts and have gotten so many compliments from people who knew I had the surgery. I have had several surgeries for other medical issues and this by far was the easiest surgery. I had no problems at all and recovered so quickly. It is so convenient that Dr. Slenkovich's surgery center is at the same location as his office. I would recommend Dr. Slenkovich to anyone I know. I found him online and I travel from Colorado Springs for his services. I have always gotten appointments scheduled quickly when I need them and his office staff is SO friendly and professional. Sally Overton, the medical assistant, has spent so much time with me answering questions and is very personable, as well as knowledgable. Dr. Slenkovich's center is classy and clean. My husband is so happy with my results and has been welcomed to attend appointments with me by Dr. Slenkovich. I am already planning for my next augmentation.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

I have had to breast surgeries, both done by Dr. Nick. He did my first breast surgery with silicone 12 years ago. It was time for a change, you know breast implants don't last forever. I upgraded to silicone gel this time. I'm am completely thrilled! I would never think of going to another Dr, because Dr. Nick does such good work and really does the best job! I have referred one friend to get her breast surgery from Dr. Nick and now I referred a friend for liposuction with Dr. Nick! Everyone I have sent his way is thrilled! I'm thrilled! I will only go to Dr. Nick for anything having to do with cosmetic surgery. He is the best!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I had one breast that was smaller than the other and I was sick of looking unproportional in bras and swimsuits. I was ready to be happy with myself. I am so impressed with the way they look and my healing process went so smooth. I get comments all the time on how natural they look! After surgery when I needed a nurse, someone was always there and willing to help. The staff always made follow up phone calls and appointments to make sure I was healing ok. I could instantly tell I was loved and cared for the second I walked in, and putting my trust in Dr.Nick was very easy. The office and surgical center was always clean, and I never waited more then five minutes for an appointment. Dr.Nick automatically made me feel comfortable and confident the second he shook my hand. Every time I had questions or he was going over things with me, he really took his time and made sure I fully understood. From the start I could tell he really cared a lot about me and wanted me to make the right decisions on the size and type of my implants for my body type. I am so please with the way they look; Dr.Nick allowed me to feel beautiful again. His staff always greeted me with smiles and friendly conversations. My experience was more than I could of asked for, and my goals of looking natural was fulfilled.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very nice results with excellent care from the Dr and his staff. I'm a paraplegic and couldn't find a way to slim down my abdominals that are paralyzed. After d..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was so happy to find a plastic surgeon who performs arm lifts. Dr. Slenkovich was very helpful in discussing the advantages and disadvantages of the arm lift..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had three procedures; arm lift, breast augmentation, and a body lift over the past four years. I have the upmost trust in him and his staff. He goes that..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy with my entire experience at Colorado Plastic Surgery Center. Dr. Slenkovich is knowledgeable, professional, kind and also a wonderful listener. ..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff were welcoming and very supportive during the entire process. Dr. Slenkovich was very informative, kind, and compassionate. I appreciate all they did to..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I felt very comfortable from day 1 with everyone in this office. I told them exactly what I needed and they educated me with every part of my decision to give m..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Slenkovich and his staff at Colorado Plastic Surgery Center have been incredibly welcoming and supportive over the past two years during my transition to an..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Slenkovich five years ago at 31 and still love the results! I have natural looking silicone breasts and have gotten so m..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had to breast surgeries, both done by Dr. Nick. He did my first breast surgery with silicone 12 years ago. It was time for a change, you know breast im..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had one breast that was smaller than the other and I was sick of looking unproportional in bras and swimsuits. I was ready to be happy with myself. I am so im..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Slenkovich does a wonderful job. Him and his team strive to make you feel comfortable and answer all your questions. You will get the procedure that you w..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Slenkovich is a pro at what he does; truly an artist!! His team his so helpful and friendly and is truly concerned on how you are doing! I would recommend..."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Slenkovich is incredibly professional, knowledgeable and a pro at what he does. I truly believe that he can envision exactly what needs to happen during th..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a 34 year old who has had 3 c-sections and a umbilical hernia repair. I tried so hard to fix my Diastasis recti without surgery but wan not successful. M..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The staff was easy to work with, and I am pleased with my results. If I feel like getting any other work done this is the doc I will see."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After losing over 80 lbs in 2008, I had a lot of excess skin , mainly around my tummy area. It kept me from feeling confident about my body image, so decided t..."

September 28, 2015
  • Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Slenkovich was my 2nd consultation. I felt much more comfortable with him and his staff, then the 1st doctor that I consulted with. I had major nausea after ..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking for antiquated technique, ugly scars and vascular/nerve damage look no further, Slenkovich is your guy. And whatever you do, don't show displ..."

July 27, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.coloradoplasticsurgery.com" to "http://www.coloradoplasticsurgery.com/". Address has been updated from "None" to "761 Southpark Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13037831000".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "They made the whole process easy for me. I appreciate that they gave me realistic expectations in regards to my results and didn't try to oversell me. They mad..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Slenkovich and his staff made me feel very comfortable with my procedure, form the beginning to end. Everyone was very professional and caring. And I am thr..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This was a positive experience for me from beginning to end. Everything was included, the staff was remarkably attentive as was Dr Slenkovich. My breasts are pe..."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Slenkovich was one of two doctors I considered. I didn't have to go to the second consult as I knew that this office was the place for my procedure. Dr. S..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I completely trust him and he took great care of me"

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Slenkovich is amazing!!! I had a mommy makeover in August and couldn't be happier with my results. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to answer any..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I didn't even need to shop around for other offices. The staff answered my questions directly and Dr. Slenkovich and his team did a phenomenal job- I couldn't ..."

September 24, 2014

October 22, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Nick" to "Nick G."

October 21, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Nicolas" to "Nick"

October 9, 2013
  • location removed: Englewood, CO

July 17, 2013

March 12, 2013

August 25, 2012
  • First Name changed from "Nick" to "Nicolas"

June 9, 2012