Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich

Dr. Slenkovich's office was friendly and welcoming from the beginning. My procedure gave me back my body that had long since felt gone to me. I am very grateful for the results and how patient and supportive the office was. I had a complication and he took it seriously and took care of it immediately.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I had a breast lift and exchanged my implants for a smaller size. I did have several consults with other doctors and so happy I chose dr Slenkovich, I felt like he and his staff really cared about me. My results are better then what I expected. I feel and look great!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

The doctor and staff are all so friendly and helpful. I had a couple concerns after my surgery so I called the doctor and he made sure I was well taken care of and followed up later. Awesome atmosphere at this office. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I had surgery by Dr. Slenkovich over a year ago and I am still suffering from the dent he left in my nose. He used a filler to fill in the dent ( mine you the filler will last from 6 to 9 months) . Dr Slenkovich showed me how the outcome would look before the procedure was done , afterwards I expressed my concern that I was not satisfied he became defensive as he felt his feelings were more important then his paying customer.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Overall, my experience with Dr Slenkovich and the entire staff at Colorado Plastic Surgery Center has been phenomenal. I had a tummy tuck with fat transfer to buttocks performed November 2017, and I absolutely love my results! I have more confidence now than ever before, and I am tearing up as I type this review, because my life has changed so much for the better since having my procedures. I sincerely thank ALL of you, from the bottom of my heart!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Appreciated the attentiveness of the staff and office quality throughout the process. They went out of their way to make me comfortable and helped with any question I had. Dr Slenkovich was very kind and good to work with, though not always accessible. I am very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

The entire process has been a wonderful experience! The entire staff is awesome and Dr. Slenkovich is an amazing surgeon! So happy with my results.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

My experience was amazing!! Drove from Texas to Denver just to have Dr.Nick do my surgery. I started following Dr.Nick on snap chat right after he was featured on Dr.Miami. Right away I was in LOVE with Dr.Nicks work. Did my research on him as well read the reviews he has had. I just knew Dr.Nick was the one. Kept in touch with Terry who was so helpful with every question I had. Nurses are so sweet and attentive to everything as well. I LOVE my results: I feel sexier and more confident than before .I will definitely recommend Dr.Nick and his staff 100 percent. My Drive was worth every mile . Like we say in Texas : THANK YALL SO MUCH :) Dr.Nick and Staff.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

The entire process of my breast augmentation has exceeded my expectations! Not only are the results beautiful, the recovery for me was much easier than expected. I did not experience any nausea and was able to manage my pain with Tylenol. Dr. Slenkovich is a perfectionist and very professional. The Staff members are so friendly too!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about the process and helped ease my fears. Dr Nick explained things throughly and I really liked the 3D simulation to see how I would look afterwards.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal