Ratings for Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich

I have had a breast augmentation with saline and a revision with silicone and Dr. Nick is the best, very caring and staff is always available. Thanks for giving me confidence again🤗

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I had the best experience with my recent liposuction of the abdomen, flanks and inner thighs! Dr. Nick, as his patients call him, is very helpful with a great "bedside manner" and is ready to answer any questions. You can tell how much he cares about his patients! His staff is wonderful! I have started coming to them for other items, like botox & juverderm, because I was so happy with them! They are full of suggestions, always available to answer questions over the phone....and the aftercare after the surgery was on point. I never felt worried or scared - I felt like I was in good hands. I am about 8 months in and love my result. Highly recommend Dr Nick and his excellent staff! Their knowledge and caring attitude will put you at ease during this stressful time!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I've always been in good shape but after having a baby I just couldn't get my body back. It has now been two plus years since Dr Slenkovich and his team performed my procedures. I honestly couldn't be happier with the honesty, professionalism, knowledge, and most of all the outcome! I'm back to feeling great again thanks to the doctor and his team! To give you an idea of what others think, I've received many comments such as "you are a piece of art", " your body couldn't be more perfect"....

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I am thrilled with the results of my cosmetic procedure! I want to express my sincere gratitude to Dr Slenkovich and his entire staff, especially his surgical team members: Rebecca (the IV whisperer) and Joseph (CRNA) who educated and assured me of all processes being performed – they were very professional, caring, and detailed. I sought Dr Slenkovich’s help to correct a failed/esthetically unsatisfactory breast augmentation, and to correct a bit of natural asymmetry. My correction goal was to get a result that most closely matched my small body frame and a pre-implant, more natural look. Yes, I wanted to go back in time and correct a mistake! Ha! Dr Nick accomplished this wish by performing an exchange reduction and a lift. I now have the look I desired, and feel very pleased and relieved to move forward in my life. Not to mention, bras actually fit properly now. I am currently receiving micro-needling treatments on the incision scars, and other services offered in their office. I highly recommend Dr. Slenkovich and his surgical staff.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

My whole experience at Colorado Plastic Surgery was great. Dr. Slenkovich and his staff are all very friendly and helpful. They all took the time to explain my procedure well and answer any questions I may have. I felt well informed and at ease before surgery. They were also available and helpful after surgery with any concerns I had. I chose Dr. Slenkovich at the recommendation of a friend and am so glad I did- I couldn't be happier with my results! I had a very positive experience and would recommend Dr. Slenkovich to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

I found Dr. Slenkovich after a long 15year search for a plastic surgeon for breast augmentation. I chose him over one of the top surgeons in Miami Florida and I have NO regrets!!! He was amazing answered every question I had gave me results better then my expectations. I was even struggling with some pain after I had gone back home. He called me and gave me a different muscle relaxer to help. They really care. I was also looking to a surgeon to preform a Brazilen Butt lift as well and I can not wait to be back in his office in a few month.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Slenkovich and his staff are very welcoming, friendly and made me feel very comfortable . I had breast augmentation and couldn't be happier with my results. My experience with all the staff and Dr Slenkovich was exceptional, they make you feel like you're the only client of the day. I highly recommend Colorado Plastic Surgery!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

After years of neck and back pain friends recommended I see Dr. Slinkovitch about having a breast reduction. I felt very comfortable from day one his staff was awesome. Having the surgery center right in his office was great not having to go to a big hospital or clinic made the procedure very convenient and personal. I am very happy with the results, no more back or neck pain. Healing quickly with no complications.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Very nice results with excellent care from the Dr and his staff. I'm a paraplegic and couldn't find a way to slim down my abdominals that are paralyzed. After decades of attempts I am very happy with my results so far.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had a breast augmentation with saline and a revision with silicone and Dr. Nick is the best, very caring and staff is always available. Thanks for givi..."

May 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the best experience with my recent liposuction of the abdomen, flanks and inner thighs! Dr. Nick, as his patients call him, is very helpful with a great "..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "THe staff was so kind and caring. I am so happy i went here. I would recommended it to anyone. "

March 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've always been in good shape but after having a baby I just couldn't get my body back. It has now been two plus years since Dr Slenkovich and his team perform..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am thrilled with the results of my cosmetic procedure! I want to express my sincere gratitude to Dr Slenkovich and his entire staff, especially his surgical t..."

March 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My whole experience at Colorado Plastic Surgery was great. Dr. Slenkovich and his staff are all very friendly and helpful. They all took the time to explain m..."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Slenkovich after a long 15year search for a plastic surgeon for breast augmentation. I chose him over one of the top surgeons in Miami Florida and I..."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Slenkovich and his staff are very welcoming, friendly and made me feel very comfortable . I had breast augmentation and couldn't be happier with my results..."

February 21, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After years of neck and back pain friends recommended I see Dr. Slinkovitch about having a breast reduction. I felt very comfortable from day one his staff was..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very nice results with excellent care from the Dr and his staff. I'm a paraplegic and couldn't find a way to slim down my abdominals that are paralyzed. After d..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was so happy to find a plastic surgeon who performs arm lifts. Dr. Slenkovich was very helpful in discussing the advantages and disadvantages of the arm lift..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had three procedures; arm lift, breast augmentation, and a body lift over the past four years. I have the upmost trust in him and his staff. He goes that..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy with my entire experience at Colorado Plastic Surgery Center. Dr. Slenkovich is knowledgeable, professional, kind and also a wonderful listener. ..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff were welcoming and very supportive during the entire process. Dr. Slenkovich was very informative, kind, and compassionate. I appreciate all they did to..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I felt very comfortable from day 1 with everyone in this office. I told them exactly what I needed and they educated me with every part of my decision to give m..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Slenkovich and his staff at Colorado Plastic Surgery Center have been incredibly welcoming and supportive over the past two years during my transition to an..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Slenkovich five years ago at 31 and still love the results! I have natural looking silicone breasts and have gotten so m..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had to breast surgeries, both done by Dr. Nick. He did my first breast surgery with silicone 12 years ago. It was time for a change, you know breast im..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had one breast that was smaller than the other and I was sick of looking unproportional in bras and swimsuits. I was ready to be happy with myself. I am so im..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Slenkovich does a wonderful job. Him and his team strive to make you feel comfortable and answer all your questions. You will get the procedure that you w..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Slenkovich is a pro at what he does; truly an artist!! His team his so helpful and friendly and is truly concerned on how you are doing! I would recommend..."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Slenkovich is incredibly professional, knowledgeable and a pro at what he does. I truly believe that he can envision exactly what needs to happen during th..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a 34 year old who has had 3 c-sections and a umbilical hernia repair. I tried so hard to fix my Diastasis recti without surgery but wan not successful. M..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The staff was easy to work with, and I am pleased with my results. If I feel like getting any other work done this is the doc I will see."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After losing over 80 lbs in 2008, I had a lot of excess skin , mainly around my tummy area. It kept me from feeling confident about my body image, so decided t..."

September 28, 2015
  • Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Slenkovich was my 2nd consultation. I felt much more comfortable with him and his staff, then the 1st doctor that I consulted with. I had major nausea after ..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking for antiquated technique, ugly scars and vascular/nerve damage look no further, Slenkovich is your guy. And whatever you do, don't show displ..."

July 27, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.coloradoplasticsurgery.com" to "http://www.coloradoplasticsurgery.com/". Address has been updated from "None" to "761 Southpark Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13037831000".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "They made the whole process easy for me. I appreciate that they gave me realistic expectations in regards to my results and didn't try to oversell me. They mad..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Slenkovich and his staff made me feel very comfortable with my procedure, form the beginning to end. Everyone was very professional and caring. And I am thr..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This was a positive experience for me from beginning to end. Everything was included, the staff was remarkably attentive as was Dr Slenkovich. My breasts are pe..."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Slenkovich was one of two doctors I considered. I didn't have to go to the second consult as I knew that this office was the place for my procedure. Dr. S..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I completely trust him and he took great care of me"

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Slenkovich is amazing!!! I had a mommy makeover in August and couldn't be happier with my results. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to answer any..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I didn't even need to shop around for other offices. The staff answered my questions directly and Dr. Slenkovich and his team did a phenomenal job- I couldn't ..."

September 24, 2014

October 22, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Nick" to "Nick G."

October 21, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Nicolas" to "Nick"

October 9, 2013
  • location removed: Englewood, CO

July 17, 2013

March 12, 2013

August 25, 2012
  • First Name changed from "Nick" to "Nicolas"

June 9, 2012