Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich

Loved Dr. Slenkovich and his staff. Very professional and friendly. They answered all my pre and post surgery questions. I would definitely come back to see Dr. Slenkovich again.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I've been falling Dr Slenkovich for a year half. Love his work. Just wish that he was closer to me. Once I'm ready I will be definitely going to see him.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Super awesome to watch. Also very professional and informative!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Vert good job ! I ses very satified with the result of my surgery, it was worth every penny !!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Best doctor, and also the best and sweetest staff, if you are thinking about surgery, this is the place to go!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Great and amazing team. I love the empathy of every person that provide services there , they made you feel 5he most important person in the world, very professionals and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Dr Slenkovich is an amazing surgeon.He Made me feel comfortable n very understanding.Answer all my questions.His staff was very friendly and caring.Made me feel welcome every time I came in for follow ups or other procedures.I recently had a Brest augmentation n labiaplasty.Next year I’m planning on getting a yummy tuck n transfer fat to butt n hips.Id recommend him to family n friends.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr. Slenkovich has changed my life! I had a previous augmentation, with saline over the muscle. I developed a contracture in one of the breasts and had to get it fixed. Initially Dr. S thought we could manage without a lift. However, during operation he knew I would not be happy with the results. After discussing with my spouse, they decided to do a lift as well. Now, after the contracture removal, replacement, and lift I have the most beautiful breasts and confidence to match. Thank you so much for doing such an amazing job! I LOVE them!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr. Slenkivich made everything so easy and comfortable. He gave great recommendation based on my body type. I love my results and could not be happier!! His office staf is so friendly and make the process seem so easy and makes you feel like you are with friends instead of a doctors office.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

I love the kindness of the staff and how comfortable Dr. Nick made me feel.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Littleton, CO