Ratings for Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich

Dr. Slenkovich has changed my life! I had a previous augmentation, with saline over the muscle. I developed a contracture in one of the breasts and had to get it fixed. Initially Dr. S thought we could manage without a lift. However, during operation he knew I would not be happy with the results. After discussing with my spouse, they decided to do a lift as well. Now, after the contracture removal, replacement, and lift I have the most beautiful breasts and confidence to match. Thank you so much for doing such an amazing job! I LOVE them!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr. Slenkivich made everything so easy and comfortable. He gave great recommendation based on my body type. I love my results and could not be happier!! His office staf is so friendly and make the process seem so easy and makes you feel like you are with friends instead of a doctors office.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

I love the kindness of the staff and how comfortable Dr. Nick made me feel.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Great staff. Very pleased with follow-up appointments where a lot of the progress is still observed.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Andrea is very knowledgeable about skin and always does what is necessary and does fantastic work.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Everyone took all the time to answer all my questions as well as make me feel important and like my concerns were important to them as well. I will always come here for my cosmetic needs.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr. Slenkovich and his staff are fantastic. He was really encouraging, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic, but also supportive and willing to listen to exactly what I wanted to accomplish with surgery. During the initial consult, I felt much more at home at his office than the other places I had looked, and continued to feel that way throughout the pre-op, surgery, and post-op visits. I would do the whole over again in a heartbeat to have the results I see now, and I feel so much more confident in my body!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Really listened to desires, added plus the office staff is amazing. I will be back very soon!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Front the moment I walked in I was welcomed with a friendly smile and 'hello.' The staff from the receptionists to the nurses were all very kind and helpful. In the consultation we discussed different options and Dr. Slenkovich gave his expert advice on what he thought would work for me but also made sure to listen and include everything that I was looking for. I am very happy with my results. My rhinoplasty turned out better then I imagined. My breast lift and breast augmentation looks and feels amazing. I feel beautful inside and out and it is all thanks to Dr. Slenkovich and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

I had a capsular contracture with my 13 year old saline implants after pumping for my twins. It was very uncomfortable and made me self conscious. Initially, Dr. Slenkovich was going to fix the contracture and replace with silicon. During the surgery he was unsatisfied with the look so, with my spouse's consent, he performed a breastlift as well. I am beyond happy with the results! The staff is amazing and getting a breast massage 1 week postop felt like heaven. Thank you for the great work you do Dr. S!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Littleton, CO