You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Anthony Yong

Dr. Anthony Yong is great. I was losing my hair due to reasons I did not know. Dr. Yong knew the possible causes right away. He then scheduled me for a few sessions of acupuncture and told me to take some herbal medicine. My hair is now growing back and my self esteem as well. Thanks Doc. God bless.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I was at the gym and suddenly had excruciating sciatic pain in my leg. I was unable to walk. Anthony came to try to help me. The next day I went to his clinic for acupuncture. I could hardly walk when I arrived. He treated me for almost two hours,with cupuncture, Moxibustion, Cupping and Massage. I've had a lot of cupping, but never the technique that he used, and it did not leave marks on my body. I could walk after the treatment and after a second treatment, all of my symptoms disappeared and have not come back! He also treated me with herbs. I trust him and recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

I've cold limbs and trouble stomach, since 1975, no doctors I had seen can cure my problem until I met Anthony, he is compassionate and knowledgeable, he fix my problem in just a few week. Thank you Anthony

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

I have been seeing Anthony Yong for around 9 months. He has helped me minimize pain from a long term debilitating disease when western medical doctors were not able to give me any relief. I went from being on disability to being able to hold down a full time job because of Anthony and his knowledge and expertise. Anthony was able to find underlying issues, and treat them with accupuncture and herbs, which is improving my all around health, happiness, and quality of life. He and his wife are so kind hearted, and focus on making people better. I am so greatful for all they have done. I have also recommended my friends and family to them and witnessed a giant improvement in their health as well.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

I can't say enough good things about Anthony and Irene Yong. My husband was ill a few years ago and Mr. Yong replaced all of his prescriptions with herbal remedies and it did wonders for him. If you are sceptical about alternative medicine and treatments, see Mr. Yong and I am sure you will see results. Finally, Mr. Yong and his wife Irene are friendly and helpful and they genuinely want you to feel better. I would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

I have been a patient of Anthony Yong for over two years. I am a senior with CHF, COPD, CAD & I am asthmatic. He has kept me in good health because of his extensive knowledge of acupuncture. My wife who has osteoarthritis is also a patient with excellent results from Anthony's treatments. We have recommended Anthony to our friends and will continue to recommend him. His continued research keeps him in the forefront of the trade.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Yong is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He can cure the common cold all the way to severe diseases. I would say he is one of the best of his kind in the city. I have recommended my friends, family and co-workers all who have had positive results.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

I recommend Dr. Yong to everybody that I know! Dr. Yong is always on time, and his staff greet you with such kindness and friendliness. From the time you walk in the door you are surrounded by calming music, and friendly people. Dr. Yong is very knowledgeable, and very compassionate. I have never been treated by a medical professional with such respect, kindness, and genuine concern for my health and well being. I have suffered from chronic migraines for years, with no relief from any of the Doctor's that I had seen. I was told that they were incurrable, and I would just have to take medication and deal with them. The first time I went to Dr. Yong, my migraines went down from about 25 migraines a month, to 2 in a month. I have not had another migraine since my second session with Dr. Yong! He is truly the most amazing Doctor that I have ever seen. I do not know how to put into words how much I appreciate Dr. Yong, and all of his staff. They have given me back my life!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Yong is a certified acupuncturist in Alberta, Canada & a member of Acupuncturist Association in B.C. Canada. He is also a member of the Board of Acupuncturists in Malaysia. So why are there comments that Dr. Yong is not recognized in his own country?? His credentials are all in record and shown in his clinic. Dr Yong speaks 4 chinese dialects & 3 other languages and has over 20yrs of knowledge in Traditional Chinese Medicine. There are many success cases of his treatments and I hope more of his clients will post their comments here like I did. I recovered from weak kidneys, back pains, chest pains & weak breathing from Dr. Yong's treatments & herbal remedies.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

When an individual practices massage therapy when trained. OK. However, when practicing in China town as an acupuncturist not recognized in Canada,nor actually trained from home country, then maybe something is wrong! Massages wearing rubber gloves??? Very one-sided thinking/not dependable nor punctual. English skills is average.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Dr. Anthony Yong's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Anthony Yong is great. I was losing my hair due to reasons I did not know. Dr. Yong knew the possible causes right away. He then scheduled me for a few sess..."

November 6, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.aitcm.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5H 0N8". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 10007 106 Avenue NW". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17807568879".

June 3, 2015