Ratings for Dr. Eddie Yeung

One of the worse doctors that I've seen, he was rude and unprofessional

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Took my wife to see this doctor due to severe post-operative pain. Since it was a Saturday evening, options were this clinic or emergency. I wish we had gone straight to emerg. Dr. Yeung didn't make eye contact, was a poor listener, and tried to avoid doing a physical exam. When we requested that he actually look at the site, he was rough and rude, then basically shrugged and walked out of the room. As he left, my wife asked, "so is that it?" and he replied, "yep" and slammed the door. No suggestions for pain management, no explanation of what might be wrong. It was not only a waste of our time, but my wife left in more pain than when we arrived. Hands down the worst interaction I have ever had with a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

He is hands down the WORST doctor I have seen EVER. He refused to look at me where I had a bump (pelvic region ) until I insistently requested it. He told me that just telling him symptoms verbally was enough-my symptoms was "I have a bump in my pelvic region and it hurts." When he finally reluctantly looked at my bump, he stared for a long time and said nothing until I started asking him what he saw. He still wouldn't tell me what was wrong until I starting going down a list of possibilities. He then misdiagnosed me with HPV, insinuated me or my boyfriend was sleeping around and refused to tell me about treatment or any information about what he diagnosed me with. He walked out on me in my mid sentence, asking him to tell me more. I am reporting this case to https://www.cpsbc.ca/cps.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

I had a recurring rash that Dr. Yeung successfully treated. The rash cleared within days. The same rash had previously taken almost a year to clear up using a different cream that my own doctor had prescribed! So I am very impressed with Dr. Yeung and was amazed at other negative experiences. It's difficult to judge doctors when you're not one. Even the best of them make mistakes and have bad days. It's also possible that some change their behaviour and improve if they start to lose patients. I was happy with this doctor and I thought the staff were quite nice as well! Are we talking about the same doctor? This was an older guy, not young and inexperienced.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Had a bad feeling upon this doctor entering the room. He not listen to patient concerns, is not capable of answering questions clearly, just wants to dismiss you as soon as possible & send you on your way with a prescription (whether or not it is for something that will actually benefit you!)

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

Immature, inexperienced doctor. Prescribed oral antibiotics when he should have sent me to Emergency. His misdiagnosis resulted in several days of excruciating, unnecessary pain for me. Also, the desk staff at Crossroads are generally terrible. Avoid this place if you can.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Dr Yeung misdiagnosed me with a bacterial infection, when it was in fact mononucleosis. The antibiotics (amoxicillin) I was given caused a severe itchy rash. This is a rookie mistake. The doctors and nurses I saw afterwards were disappointed and shocked that he would hand out antibiotics without testing for mono.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011