Dr. Elena Poulos

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Elena Poulos

I had been referred to Dr. Poulos by a friend for some minor skin issues, after seeing her for that, I found myself going back for minor cosmetic work. Having been new to any treatment, Dr. Poulos took the time to discuss the procedure and explained everything as it was occurring. All cosmetic procedures that Dr. Poulos has done always are natural, tasteful and effective! Not only is Dr. Poulos amazing at her work, she is a treat to visit, always upbeat and cheerful, it’s like seeing an old friend each visit! The staff are always professional and attentive. The office is always clean and orderly. I recommend Dr. Poulos to everyone for minor skins issues to all cosmetic procedures! She never disappoints! I will continue to see Dr. Poulos because I know I always leave satisfied!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Poulos for many years - she and all her office staff are always professional and efficient. Excellent care has always been top priority with her and my experience is always a pleasant one. I'll continue seeing Dr. Poulos for many years to come and have recommended her numerous times.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Amazing doctor! Very knowledgable. I have been going to her for years and she never disappoints me.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Knowledgeable, and presents information in understandable manner.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Poulos brought back my self confidence by performing minor surgery on my face. She was very thorough in her explanation of the expectations. She was gentle, kept me at ease the entire time. And from the moment I walked into her office, her staff were professional, pleasant and courteous. The explanation of their office policies was informative and I knew I was in the right place. Thank you Dr. Poulos.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Poulos is the best! I was a little hesitant getting the Botox on my face, but she made me feel relaxed and kept me informed every step of the way. It is clear from her work that Dr. Poulos is incredibly talented. Loved the results, I will certainly be sending my family and friends. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I had a dermatology appointment booked about 4 months in advance with Dr. Poulos, so I had a few things written down that I wanted to discuss with her. The whole appointment was very rushed; she didn't take time to explain things and help me with skin issues as I had hoped, and she actually walked out of the room before I had the chance to ask her about all of my concerns. What I found most annoying was when I picked up a prescription from the front desk after the appointment, its main component was something I was allergic to, and it was the only allergy I had listed on my medical sheet. If she had discussed the prescription with me during the appointment at all I could have reminded her about my allergy. In the end, the rushed and dismissive appointment was not worth the four months I had to wait for it, and I will not be visiting Dr. Poulos again.

Submitted August 15, 2017

I'm looking forward to my follow up appt. w/ Dr. Elena Poulos very much. She is simply fantastic! I have or (had) severe dermatitis and thanks to Dr. Elena Poulos' help, that is no longer the case. She immediately listened and most importantly understood my condition right away! Dr. Poulos asked questions along the way, while making me feel very comfortable with her. I felt I was able to ask her anything, as she was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to during my first appt. w/ her. She knows her stuff and is super genuine. I really like that about her. Dr. Poulos' staff is just as fantastic! They are friendly, so very helpful and efficient. Special mention to Sophia, Ashley and Michelle. I feel very fortunate to have met a dermo like Dr. Elena Poulos. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Elena Poulos for about 5 years. She is very knowledgeable, efficient and caring. She is thorough and answers any and all questions. Her compassionate nature makes it easy to feel at ease discussing any and all relevant issues. Every visit is a pleasant experience. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Just Fantastic. She is amazing. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Elena Poulos's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal