Dr. Elena Poulos

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Elena Poulos

My 14 year old was treated with Acutane for moderate-severe acne. I was hesitant because of his age and as a pharmacist, I was aware of all potential adverse effects. Dr Poulos titrated the dose up cautiously and monitored closely. My son now has a perfect complexion, not even a blackhead.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Love her! She is patient, answers all my questions, and has a very positive attitude. Having had breast cancer I’m nervous about skin cancer. Dr. Poulos is very understanding.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Poulos is warm, natural and professional! As an older male, I have twice had to "drop my drawers" and, again, she is warm, natural, professional......and helpful! She's an amazing professional!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Awesome doctor ..entire family goes there. Staff can be a bit crusty but Dr Poulos is excellent

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Poulos is an excellent doctor! She's very polite and caring. Doesn't rush through your appointment. I've been her patient for many years, I've recently taken my mother to see her and will also take my daughter!!! Wouldn't trust anyone else!!! Thank you Dr. Poulos ☺

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I had been referred to Dr. Poulos by a friend for some minor skin issues, after seeing her for that, I found myself going back for minor cosmetic work. Having been new to any treatment, Dr. Poulos took the time to discuss the procedure and explained everything as it was occurring. All cosmetic procedures that Dr. Poulos has done always are natural, tasteful and effective! Not only is Dr. Poulos amazing at her work, she is a treat to visit, always upbeat and cheerful, it’s like seeing an old friend each visit! The staff are always professional and attentive. The office is always clean and orderly. I recommend Dr. Poulos to everyone for minor skins issues to all cosmetic procedures! She never disappoints! I will continue to see Dr. Poulos because I know I always leave satisfied!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Poulos for many years - she and all her office staff are always professional and efficient. Excellent care has always been top priority with her and my experience is always a pleasant one. I'll continue seeing Dr. Poulos for many years to come and have recommended her numerous times.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Amazing doctor! Very knowledgable. I have been going to her for years and she never disappoints me.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

I began to see Dr. Poulos in 2012 after having surgery for Melanoma; she came highly recommended by my Surgeon as someone who would perform the necessary yearly skin checks for me. Dr. Poulos has a warm and friendly disposition, and shows a genuine care for my well being each and every time I see her. The clinic follow up on providing biopsy results has always been done in a timely manner and I have never had to call to follow up on my results. Dr. Poulos is always on time and her staff is friendly and always greets you upon entering the office.

Submitted January 25, 2018

Knowledgeable, and presents information in understandable manner.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Elena Poulos's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients