Dr. Elena Poulos

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Elena Poulos

I had a dermatology appointment booked about 4 months in advance with Dr. Poulos, so I had a few things written down that I wanted to discuss with her. The whole appointment was very rushed; she didn't take time to explain things and help me with skin issues as I had hoped, and she actually walked out of the room before I had the chance to ask her about all of my concerns. What I found most annoying was when I picked up a prescription from the front desk after the appointment, its main component was something I was allergic to, and it was the only allergy I had listed on my medical sheet. If she had discussed the prescription with me during the appointment at all I could have reminded her about my allergy. In the end, the rushed and dismissive appointment was not worth the four months I had to wait for it, and I will not be visiting Dr. Poulos again.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I'm looking forward to my follow up appt. w/ Dr. Elena Poulos very much. She is simply fantastic! I have or (had) severe dermatitis and thanks to Dr. Elena Poulos' help, that is no longer the case. She immediately listened and most importantly understood my condition right away! Dr. Poulos asked questions along the way, while making me feel very comfortable with her. I felt I was able to ask her anything, as she was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to during my first appt. w/ her. She knows her stuff and is super genuine. I really like that about her. Dr. Poulos' staff is just as fantastic! They are friendly, so very helpful and efficient. Special mention to Sophia, Ashley and Michelle. I feel very fortunate to have met a dermo like Dr. Elena Poulos. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Elena Poulos for about 5 years. She is very knowledgeable, efficient and caring. She is thorough and answers any and all questions. Her compassionate nature makes it easy to feel at ease discussing any and all relevant issues. Every visit is a pleasant experience. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Just Fantastic. She is amazing. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr.Elena Poulos is an awesome Dermatologist with the hands of a Surgeon and the ability to stitch like a Plastic Surgeon- have had 2 basal cell carcinomas removed from my face and cuts have healed beautifully and scars are almost invisible. She is very knowledge and takes time to answer all questions and she has a great "bedside manner". If you are in need of a great Dermatologist have your GP refer you to Dr. Poulos, you will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Elena Poulos has been treating me for a number of years. She has a wonderful way of putting you at ease, while so excellent at what she does. She was punctual, and her office staff are professional and courteous. She listens and acknowledges how you fell. Amazing experience! Thank you Dr. Poulos.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Poulos is tremendously professional, takes her time (you never feel rushed), thorough, compassionate, and highly skilled in her profession! She has treated my young children and myself alike!! Her staff is friendly and her bedside manner is very impressive! I cannot recommend her enough - for all ages!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr Poulos has taken great care of me and three generations of my family. She has helped us all greatly, and we trust her wholeheartedly. She has helped our family with treatment of skin cancer, and also helps me with my cosmetic concerns. I have referred many of my friends to her and they have all been grateful.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

She is a fantastic doctor. She is careful, takes her time, and has a wonderful manner with her patients. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr. Poulos is in a class of her own. She is sensitive, attentive and knowledgeable. Best of all, she has a positive outlook and validates your concerns.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Elena Poulos's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients