Dr. Elena Poulos

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Elena Poulos

Dr. Poulos is an excellent Dermatologist. I have been seeing her for many years and have recommended her to others...who feel the same!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Poulos for a few years now, and she a very caring physician. She takes the time to listen to your issues and help come up with the best solution. Dr. Poulos is very knowledgeable in all areas of the skin and ways to help any ailment. All of the staff at Kingsway Dermatology were very friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Very caring and knowledgeable . My husband and I feel very lucky to be patients in her care.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Poulos for a few years. She truly listens to my concerns with the greatest respect and professionalism . She is a very caring physician and has helped me a lot with my psoriasis. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

I have been very fortunate to see Dr. Elena Poulos at Kingsway Dermatology for the past 8 - 9 years. I've been suffering from chronic acne and Rosacea most of my life. These facial skin disorders are very difficult to treat and control. I have received the best treatment possible from Dr. Poulos and my face looks healthy and clear. She gave my self-confidence back as I'm very self-conscious about my looks and appearance. Dr. Poulos is a scholar in the areas of acne and rosacea based on my own review of her background in dermatology. I am 46 years of age and lived in different countries in the world. She has the best bedside manner and makes you feel welcome and comfortable at her clinic. My wife had a persistent eye-lid eczema that her family doctor could not treat effectively with various medications. Dr. Poulos treated that with one cream within a few days of application! It is very difficult to get an appointment to see Dr Poulos, wait times are within 8 - 12 months range. But if you're lucky enough to get to see her, rest assured that you'd receive the best care possible.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I can't say enough about Dr. Poulos - she correctly diagnosed me after a prominent dermatologist got it wrong! She is a very good listener as she wants to discover everything that might impact your condition. i would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Absolutely brilliant doctor! Dr. Poulos is second to none! Amazing doctor, takes time to listen to your issue and does not rush you at any point in time. Very informed, highly recommend Dr. Poulos. Breath of fresh air. Very fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Poulos.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

My 14 year old was treated with Acutane for moderate-severe acne. I was hesitant because of his age and as a pharmacist, I was aware of all potential adverse effects. Dr Poulos titrated the dose up cautiously and monitored closely. My son now has a perfect complexion, not even a blackhead.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Love her! She is patient, answers all my questions, and has a very positive attitude. Having had breast cancer I’m nervous about skin cancer. Dr. Poulos is very understanding.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Poulos is warm, natural and professional! As an older male, I have twice had to "drop my drawers" and, again, she is warm, natural, professional......and helpful! She's an amazing professional!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Elena Poulos's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company