Ratings for Dr. Elena Poulos

Just Fantastic. She is amazing. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr.Elena Poulos is an awesome Dermatologist with the hands of a Surgeon and the ability to stitch like a Plastic Surgeon- have had 2 basal cell carcinomas removed from my face and cuts have healed beautifully and scars are almost invisible. She is very knowledge and takes time to answer all questions and she has a great "bedside manner". If you are in need of a great Dermatologist have your GP refer you to Dr. Poulos, you will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Elena Poulos has been treating me for a number of years. She has a wonderful way of putting you at ease, while so excellent at what she does. She was punctual, and her office staff are professional and courteous. She listens and acknowledges how you fell. Amazing experience! Thank you Dr. Poulos.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Poulos is tremendously professional, takes her time (you never feel rushed), thorough, compassionate, and highly skilled in her profession! She has treated my young children and myself alike!! Her staff is friendly and her bedside manner is very impressive! I cannot recommend her enough - for all ages!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr Poulos has taken great care of me and three generations of my family. She has helped us all greatly, and we trust her wholeheartedly. She has helped our family with treatment of skin cancer, and also helps me with my cosmetic concerns. I have referred many of my friends to her and they have all been grateful.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

She is a fantastic doctor. She is careful, takes her time, and has a wonderful manner with her patients. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr. Poulos is in a class of her own. She is sensitive, attentive and knowledgeable. Best of all, she has a positive outlook and validates your concerns.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Poulos has been a saviour to me. She quickly diagnosed a skin cancer that I had and her thourough and quick action saved me. The office team is very friendly and efficient. I'm happy to continue to see her for my follow up treatments.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Poulos has been absolutely amazing, she is extremely knowledgeable and aggressive with her treatments which has sped up my treatment process considerably. I highly recommend her as a dermatologist, her office is easily accessible by transit or car, and Michelle (one of her secretaries) is great at ensuring your appointment time works for you and always greets you with a smile!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I found Dr. Poulos' expertise and professionalism outstanding. Not only was she able to hone in on an exact diagnosis, but she patiently took the time to describe the issue and the steps of the treatment to bring me to full recovery shortly thereafter. I would highly recommend Dr. Elena Poulos.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr. Elena Poulos's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients