Ratings for Dr. Jason Gurevitch

I saw Dr. Gurevitch for my heel pain recently (6 weeks ago). He was very courteous and took the time to explain the problem, which was plantar fasciitis. He went into a good amount of detail about the treatment, which included stretching exercises and updating my orthotics. This really seemed to make a big difference. He was also on time which was very nice and not so common these days. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jason and the Associate Foot Specialists Clinic to anyone needing help with their feet.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Jason, is awesome, very friendly and knowledgeable. I have had one of my bunions removed so far 10 years later no problems. Recently, I have seen Dr. Jason for orthotics and found him very helpful again. If you need a good podiatrist contact him. The office is located just south of down town very easy to find on 4th and 18th Ave. SW Thank you M

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

A YEAR AGO I SAW THIS DOCTOR WITH AN INGROWN TOENAIL. THE PROCEDURE WAS DONE AND THEN I WAS INFORMED THAT I NEEDED TO RETURN FOR A FOLLOWUP A WEEK LATER. TOO LATE. I WAS TRAVELLING FOR A MONTH. MY TOE WAS NOT HEALING AND LOOKED INFECTED SO I EMAILED A PHOTO OF MY TOE AND THE STAFF SAID IT WAS NOT INFECTED. I WENT TO A CLINIC WHO SAID I HAD STAPH INFECTION AND TO STAY AWAY FROM POOLS, THE BEACH AND THE WATER. THIS ALONG WITH LONG WALKS AND GOLF WAS THE FOCUS OF MY VACATION! ALL I COULD DO WAS SIT. IT TOOK WEEKS TO HEAL THE INFECTION. A YEAR LATER AND MY TOE NAIL HAS FALLEN OFF AND THE NEW TOE NAIL IS PARTIALLY GROWING BACK...DEFORMED. SO 2 PROBLEMS: NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION PRIOR TO SURGERY AND VERY POOR FOLLOWUP!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

I recently have had bunion surgery on my right foot. The recovery is slow but not very much pain. I fell a couple of times after the surgery and the staff made a same day appointment to come in for xrays. the surgical suite in bowness is outstanding. great follow up phone calls and treatment provided. Jason is a very good Dr and surgeon. My foot is too swollen to determine how my foot will look when it is all said and done. But after cutting out bone, breaking 2 bones and putting in pins what can a person expect. I would recommend Jason and his staff every time. I have even booked my next foot in for the fall.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I visited Dr. Jason's office a while ago because I had been training for a half marathon and was having pain in my arches. Dr. Gurevitch recommended some foot exercises and suggested a good foot store to go to for new running shoes. He also casted me for orthotics and I have been using them for two months now. The process was easy. My foot pain has gradually disappeared and I can now run pain free. Dr. Jason was very punctual and his staff were very friendly when I came in. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jason as a podiatrist to anyone suffering from foot problems!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Jason Gurevitch for my common foot problems (damaged nails from running and plantar fasciitis)for the past few months. His staff is very friendly and helpful and he is always on time (which seems to be a rarity among doctors these days). He always has time for any questions I have and answers them with confidence. I would highly recommend Dr. Gurevitch for your foot issues.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr Jason Gurevitch perfomed bunion surgery on my right foot. Under his professional care I was confident with his knowledge and expertise. After the healing process I was able to resume my normal activities. My foot feels great and I am looking forward to having my 2nd foot done in the near future. Through out the process I found the staff to be very courteous

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

I had bunion surgery by this doctor and had it return WORSE less than 1 year later. I had a second opinion and through xrays and a second surgery by a better Dr. turns out Gurevitch had done a horrible job. In fact, the wedge of bone he cut out was the wrong way. I have lost all the cartilage in my toe now and am seeing an orthopeadic surgeon becuase it is such a mess. this Dr is horrible. very poor after care, not a lot of instruction. DO NOT see this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Dr. Jason is Daryl's brother. He is okay.He just removed a bunion from my foot the other day and it is too soon to tell how good of a job has been done. To me the feet do not look symmetrical in width as I feel they should but Jason says, that part of that is to do with swelling and that it will go down. The other concerns I have are related to answering questions for Access Calgary and University which I am in full time and I have to say, that he felt that he had answered enough questions and that was a problem because I still needed more answers which is really not my fault. Access Calgary and the University had different questions and that seemed to put him out a bit. Maybe a bit testy on that note. Other than that I got a shoe to wear for after my surgery and my question about that is why would they give me an open toed shoe in February?! But I am managing and will say this. You will see this guy and you may realize that you really do have to advocate for yourself.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011