Ratings for Dr. Rolando Barrios

I have to agree with the previous submission dated January 31, 2015. One would have better better luck dealing with a robot than dealing with Dr Barrios. What he lacks in empathy he sure makes up for his own bloated ego. His priority is his owns needs and makes it very clear that patients needs and rights are secondary. If u are unlucky enough to be referred to his doctor request another doctor, preferably one with some empathy and compassion.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I cannot say much good about the level of care I was given by this doctor. Even when I considered that I only needed a GP to refer me to specialists when needed and to renew long standing prescriptions it seems referals got bogged down for months without any appointments being made or they ended up incorrectly directed or directed to the most convenient rather than the best available. It has almost cost me my life.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr BArrios takes the time to listen carefully to what you tell him. He admits that he does not know everything and diligently finds the answers to address the need at hand while considering the overall outcome. He is caring and considerate and is a gem of a doctor if you happen to find yourself on his list, which is hard to get on, I am quite sure. He demonstrates the caring and consideration for the fact that I have been driving this buggy around 24/7 for many years and he gets a 5 minute report and has to assess and act on the info given him. 10 out of 10 from me really. A little late on appointments but good doctors are usually are because they are spending more than the 20 minutes the govt allocates with their patients. But he is still fairly punctual.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Dr. Rolando Barrios's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have to agree with the previous submission dated January 31, 2015. One would have better better luck dealing with a robot than dealing with Dr Barrios. What ..."

April 25, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "". Suite has been updated from "None" to "".

March 31, 2016