Ratings for Dr. Justin French

Amazing doctor with unparalleled compassion. He gave me 20/20 vision when I thought I would be blind. He did the same for my dad.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Great results . My wife sees perfectly after here cataract surgery. He is a great doctor. No more glasses for either distant or up close.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Just a terrible experience! It seems like you're on your own and can't get the help you need!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

my mother had cataract removed by Dr. French Jan 2015. eye swelling ever since. she couldn't make her original follow up appointment in march because she had to travel to corner brook and there was a snow storm that day. she's since contacted his office a number of times to advise that she was obviously worried and wanted to re-book follow up appointment. she was told to go to her optometrist as he was not available. she was never contacted for another appointment. as STILL experiencing swelling. again trying to get follow up appointment, but no one returning her calls. this is terrible!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I had a cataract removed in October 2015. First time meeting Dr French was in the operating room at Sir Thomas Roddick Hospital in Stephenville. I am originally from Corner Brook. First of all, Dr French came across as a stern surgeon...but him and the 3 nurses in the or in Stephenville cracked me up.....he has an amazing working environment out there and he is certainly knowledgeable. when I asked him to explain in layman terms....he did just that and was very down to earth its my understanding that he is a Newfoundlander...no trouble to see that. He saw me right after my surgery and I thought that was unbelieveable. Second to none and to his 3 nurses in the or....you 4 make an amazing team.....super fast procedure and made to feel you are known to all and alleviated my stress immediately! 5\5 in my books!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Wonderful Doctor and a amazing staff. One of the best doctors out there.

Submitted October 2, 2015

Elaine Martin: same thing ... IMPOSSIBLE to get hold of these people!! extremely frustrating

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Still having trouble after my surgery from 2014, cannot get hold of his office for follow up

Submitted May 14, 2015

I didn't personally see Dr. French, but have taken both my mother and father and law to see him . He is a wonderful Dr., but the wait time is ridiculous and it is impossible to get in touch with him. they have no secretary to answer the phone.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I have been to see Dr French on a few occasions and have found him to be knowledgeable and friendly and his staff very helpful. Wayne Kenny Corner Brook NL

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014