Ratings for Dr. Justin French

Too much arrogance and self importance for my liking has poor view of any other ophthalmologist - they aren't as "good" as he is...

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

my name is cindy from bonovista i meet dr. french in 2014 for 8 vistes . the best eye docter i ever meey , very friendly always on time . dr. french done surgery cause my retina was detached excellent job . i hope he gets the eye clinic he wants he deserves it i wish him well & we need more eye doctors like nim & he cares about his patients i hope we dont lose him to another province.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Worst doctor I have ever met a complete idiot.took my 90 year old mother there waiting time 2.5 hours and left . He needs an attitude adjustment no personality at all

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

He should pick up his marbles and play in BC if he is not happy here,

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Was disappointed. Now I have to go away out of the province, to get an Opthalmologist to look at my eyes.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Amazing doctor with unparalleled compassion. He gave me 20/20 vision when I thought I would be blind. He did the same for my dad.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Great results . My wife sees perfectly after here cataract surgery. He is a great doctor. No more glasses for either distant or up close.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Just a terrible experience! It seems like you're on your own and can't get the help you need!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

my mother had cataract removed by Dr. French Jan 2015. eye swelling ever since. she couldn't make her original follow up appointment in march because she had to travel to corner brook and there was a snow storm that day. she's since contacted his office a number of times to advise that she was obviously worried and wanted to re-book follow up appointment. she was told to go to her optometrist as he was not available. she was never contacted for another appointment. as STILL experiencing swelling. again trying to get follow up appointment, but no one returning her calls. this is terrible!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I had a cataract removed in October 2015. First time meeting Dr French was in the operating room at Sir Thomas Roddick Hospital in Stephenville. I am originally from Corner Brook. First of all, Dr French came across as a stern surgeon...but him and the 3 nurses in the or in Stephenville cracked me up.....he has an amazing working environment out there and he is certainly knowledgeable. when I asked him to explain in layman terms....he did just that and was very down to earth its my understanding that he is a Newfoundlander...no trouble to see that. He saw me right after my surgery and I thought that was unbelieveable. Second to none and to his 3 nurses in the or....you 4 make an amazing team.....super fast procedure and made to feel you are known to all and alleviated my stress immediately! 5\5 in my books!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016