Ratings for Dr. Kurt Pierce

There are so many great orthodontists out there, but Kurt Pierce in NOT one of them. We had to report him to the dental board! Do your due diligence and google him. He has an office in Purcellville, Virginia and at least one location in Maryland. There are literally hundreds of bad reviews about him online, however I’ve noticed that he’s working on cleaning those up. I have some printed out that I sent the dental board 2 years ago and now they are magically gone... It looks like he’s hired someone to clean up his online image. Very dishonest but I am not surprised! He will waste your time and your money. Do your homework before signing his non-refundable contract!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

My daughter had the best success with Dr Pierce! We are so happy she has a straight beautiful smile now!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Best 2 years of orthodontic service for my son. Great attention to detail conveniently located. Excellent pricing for services provided. family business that make you feel like family

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Pierce is very professional, funny and caring Orthodontic. I am in my 30s and was nervous about getting braces. Dr. Pierce was very honest about my case and the possible outcome. I took off my braces and looooved my results! I would recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Pierce! I myself saw Dr. Pierce when I was 12 for braces, and he was very friendly and fun to work with. I went back again, now that I am 24, and he actually remembered me from all those years ago! He was just as friendly, and really accommodating to my schedule. He cares about every patient, and is an orthodontist I will keep returning to!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Highly recommended. Dr. Pierce is an extremely knowledgeable orthodontist who stays on top of his game. He provided great care for my daughter and was accommodating, concerned, and reassuring throughout all of our visits. He has a great personality and made us feel very comfortable and cared for. One of the best dental professionals we have ever worked with.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

No I do not recommend him. He is very strict once you get to know him, every time I go in the chair he starts breathing really loud like something's wrong. His breath also doesn't smell that great. I currently have to go to his orthodontist, it is very stressful.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Both of my girls went to Dr. Pierce and he and his staff are amazing! Highly recommend him. Easy to work with and very accommodating with scheduling.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

Dr. Pierce and his staff are wonderful. He has treated two of my sons. Each time I knew exactly what the treatment plan would be and how long it would take. Dr. Pierce was very helpful in filling out insurance information and working out a payment plan as well. The staff was very helpful in arranging appointments and answering any concerns we had.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Pierce is amazing! Once again (third kid) Dr. Pierce has given another member of the family a beautiful smile. I am always impressed by his experience, expertise and dedication. Dr. Pierce radiates kindness and and warmth, which always put my children at ease. His staff is equally wonderful. I wholeheartedly refer Dr. Pierce to anyone who asks.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015