Ratings for Dr. Michael Chang

Dr Chang was, unfortunately, my husband's urologist. GP 's he saw said he had testicular cancer. Dr Chang vehemently denied this for 3 months while the cancer moved into his liver and lungs. He said he was 'too old' for testicular cancer. Finally a chest x-ray revealed his lungs were full of tumours. This Dr still couldn't 'figure out' how this happened! Another Dr in the same clinic, who was excellent, did surgery but said it was too late. After a yr of torturous treatments, my husband died...needlessly. We never had even an apology from Dr Chang, an arrogant and unfeeling man. Avoid him at all costs!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

This doctor does not respect clients with disabilities, there for he is trash, seek a different urologist if you need one.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

My Family Dr referred me to Dr. Chang. I saw Dr. Chang within 2 weeks of the referral. I found him to have a very good bedside manner. Within two weeks of our initial office consultation Dr. Chang performed my cystoscopy at lake ridge health oshawa. As it was my first time having this procedure and also being a man I was extremely nervous about it. All went exactly as he explained in his office. I was very happy with how he treated me and kept me informed throughout the entire procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Chang.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Staff never answer the phone. Took three months to get an appointment and Dr Chang was very dismissive. He referred to tests that I hadn't got done and I left genuinely confused and frustrated.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Good guy. Made me feel comfortable and he has a good sense humour.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I have total confidence in Dr Chang. Personality, attitude and caring. Would not want anyone else. to look after me for bladder lining cancer. Now in third year clear and in remission. Teresa Oshawa Ont

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

good dr. knowledgable, will answer any questiopns.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

He is incredible! Matter of fact but overall was friendly and would take time to address questions/concerns. Very professional with great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Chang by my Family Physician for possible prostate cancer- he and his staff run an efficient office getting me into my appointment precisely on time and giving me accurate information in a professional and soothing manner. There is a lab on the same floor making follow up tests convenient. I will be seeing him for some time to come as we work through this diagnosis but I have confidence in his care.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

excellent in every aspect......would highly recommend Jerry (Ajax Ontario)

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014