Ratings for Dr. Michael Chang

I have total confidence in Dr Chang. Personality, attitude and caring. Would not want anyone else. to look after me for bladder lining cancer. Now in third year clear and in remission. Teresa Oshawa Ont

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

good dr. knowledgable, will answer any questiopns.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

He is incredible! Matter of fact but overall was friendly and would take time to address questions/concerns. Very professional with great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Chang by my Family Physician for possible prostate cancer- he and his staff run an efficient office getting me into my appointment precisely on time and giving me accurate information in a professional and soothing manner. There is a lab on the same floor making follow up tests convenient. I will be seeing him for some time to come as we work through this diagnosis but I have confidence in his care.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

excellent in every aspect......would highly recommend Jerry (Ajax Ontario)

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I am a high risk patient ,copd,diabetic &obese, I had a 16cm kidney stone removed 6 months ago, and a turp on my prostate last week, no other urologist would touch it because of my condition, turned down 3 times in two years, emergency room 4 times I was living in you know where , pain like I never had, pain meds did not work, he fixed these issues up no issues whatever, I did not thank him I blessed him excellent and caring, skillful surgeon, staff are also very helpful and compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Chang is a good Dr. but can't get to the bottom of my bladder problem. He said he never had any patient with my problem .He said l am a real challenge and still hasen't found a solution to my problem after about two years of seeing him but he keeps trying.Dr. Chang has never ever been on time always at least 45 minutes to an hour late with appointments .He is always kind and pleasant as is his staff.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Fantastic.I would highly recommend him he Knows his stuff for sure.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dealing with Dr. Chang and his office is wonderful. Never have to wait and very pleasant and accommodating himself and his staff. Makes you feel very comfortable. Definitely would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr Chang is a very professional and educated physician; however he has the opinion that he knows more about drugs than pharmacists and his choices are not always appropriate. Last time I was in, he didn't even know who I was and prepared a prescription for someone else; so, how does one have confidence that he is treating you with the best choices. I like his manner but I feel like a number to him not a patient.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013