Ratings for Dr. Jean N. Moore

Have been seeing Dr. Moore for the last 8mo, since having my LO. She is really great! My husband and I have left the office multiple times and turned to one another and said "I like her!" She really seems to care about the kiddos. I also have to give her kudos for her fun clothes ;)

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

It has been several years since I saw her, even today she maintains contact with us. We usually waited 10-15 minutes in the waiting room and about 5 minutes in the exam room. My sister and I usually had appointments together. Dr Moore took the time to separate us to discuss personal matters and always answered questions expertly. Dr Moore will always be the pediatrician I recommend. Her staff is long standing and they do truly get to know you. Aside from being an amazing doctor, she provided excellent advice for personal lives.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Absolutely horrible. Dismissed my concerns, always felt rushed, wanted to do a ton of testing on my infant child that was necessary. (Found out wasn't necessary when I switched doctor's) if you don't agree with something she says, or heaven forbid you tell the nurse no all heck will break lose and she'll make false reports. Just a fair warning.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Is the literal worst. Do not come here. Is rude and uncaring towards her patients.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I believe Dr. Moore is good when you 1st start going to her. I have a teenage daughter. Last time we were there, my daughter left in tears. She is insulin resistant, and all the Dr. could do was harp on her about her diet and saying the exercising she was doing wasn't enough. She needs to think about building a teens self esteem. Most teenagers have a problem with self image. She has a teen son, surely she should know it. Anyway we are going back one more time. Her office wait time is at least an hour and she acts like she's in a hurry and worn out. I guess I need to make appointments early in the day. She is good at locating problems, but she is harsh and uncaring when dealing with teens.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

I LOVE DR MOORE AND HER NURSES! Dr. Moore is awesome with both my kids. LOVE HER! Carolyn her nurse just can't be beat! SHE KICKS BUTT! I love the entire staff for Dr. Moore but the wait to see her sometimes is long.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

I just happened to get her when I took my son to the urgent care and she was very helpful and seemed to care about my son.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

She's very good to talk to especially if their is something wrong(by experence). Very good with children. Very quick to get things done. She did recommend a doctor for my sons surgery, excellent choice.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

Dr. Jean N. Moore's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)