Dr. James Eells

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James Eells

My husband & I have been going to Dr. Eells for years. He is a very compassionate & caring man who listens to you. He runs his practice with a proactive instead of a reactive mindset. Also, if we are sick, we can get an appointment within 24 hours, not a week or two. My husband would only go to a doctor if he was deathly sick before meeting Dr. Eells. Now he goes for his physicals all the time. Laura M.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Dr. James Eells

Dr. James Eells's response
Laura, i'm honored and blessed to serve you and your husband. Thank you so much!

Submitted December 30, 2015

Very knowledgeable. Spends time needed with each patient. Staff efficient and personable. Best Doctor I have seen in Las Vegas.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Great doctor - willing to listen and try various medical approaches that the patient is interested in.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

We went to Dr Ells for 9 years 6 years in vegas and 3 years traveling from st. george ut My husband and I think he is the best doctor we have ever had the pleasure of knowing.I would go back tohim in a heart beat if he were in st. george ut.He never rushed any of the visits, he listened, and you could call his office and expect a responce from him immediatly. we miss him as our doctor.........Ken & Nancy Messenger

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. Eells is the best doctor that my boy friend and I have ever gone to in Las Vegas. I wish he was the only doctor that we ever had to deal with for every medical situation! Carrie n Andy

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Very caring and knowledgeable. Always explains thoroughly. Neither my husband nor I have ever felt rushed. We've recommended him to several of our friends. Wouldn't change doctors unless he - or we - moved away.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2007

I came away from my appts w/Dr. Eells feeling upset & frustrated. Seemed "put out" that I had several conditions to treat.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

Dr. James Eells's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. James Eells has been practicing concierge medicine for over 20 years in Las Vegas, NV. After retrieving his M.D. from University of Nevada School of Medicine, he started as an emergency room physician, and eventually was issued as an Active Duty Physician in the United States Air Force. In the late 1990s, Dr. Eells continued his career as a physician for Internal Medicine Associates, and eventually opened his own practice in 2006 under the name James R. Eells M.D., LTD. In 2009, Dr. Eells was recognized as America's Top Physician by the Research Council of America. In his practice, he emphasizes "Personalized Care" for his patients, allowing for them to get to know their physician, and their physician to truly get to know them and their health needs. With this unique practice Dr. Eells is able to make personalized health plans for each patient, with their budget and health needs in mind. The comprehensive care he provides keeps patients feeling cared about. Not only does he address current health concerns, Dr. Eells also will thoroughly discuss preventative care to identify health concerns before they happen. Patients feel cared about, and it's a collaborative effort between patient and doctor. His "Personalized Care" model is best represented by the idea of Concierge Medicine. Dr. Eells takes the time to give each interested patient a consultation and customized health plan that is best for the individual. However big or small of a budget, Dr. Eells has the most effective health solutions possible available for you. Customized and personalized plans that make up his concierge model allow for his patients to truly feel cared about, with constant health monitoring and solutions for however frequent is necessary. Some parts of every plan coincide, such as biyearly general health checkups, but each patient has their own health concerns that are addressed promptly and professionally. Dr. Eells is unique to internal doctors mostly for this reason: he believes health goes beyond your physical being. Health starts with the mind: feeling happy, feeling appreciated, and feeling healthy. If your mental well-being isn't right, he will work with you and give you peace of mind needed to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Instead of just handing you a prescription, he will work with you on providing the best solution not only for the ailment, but for the patient at a personal level.

• English
  • Spanish

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)
  • University of Nevada las Vegas (Grad. 1985)

• Mental illness