Ratings for Dr. Effie E. Medford

Dr. Medford(rate 5 out of 5) Dr. Medford is well into her 60's, most likly 70's with a Southern charm. I had an appointment for an annual pap smear. I was with her for almost an hour! First I had two hearing tests, urine test, blood pressure, & discussed diet and exercise, She reviewed my chart thoroughly asking me questions to verify my answers. She explained ALL that she was doing. Checked my heart sounds, lung sounds. Checked not only my pulse on my wrist, but my pulse in my neck and groin. She pressed deeply into my abdomen to feel my spleen, stomach, uterus, & kidneys. She checked my reflexes for my knees, ankles, bottom of feet, ankles, and elbows. She would inform me that all was good after each exam testing. Gyno exam: I liked that the table to lay on was set low, so I didn't have to climb up. She not only did the pap smear, also checked my cervix, and my ovaries (another first). She asked me at least twice if I needed to talk to about anything.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. Effie E. Medford's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cedar Crest, NM