I've had excellent results in this practice. My last visit was a fat transfer from my stomach to my butt, lip implant, and breast augmentation; the staff is great especially Blanca (the main girl in this practice). I drive from Palo Alto and would highly recommend this office not to mention their great deals, and accept/offer Care Credit. :)

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Received silicone implants last June and i absolutely love them. Dr. did a great job answering questions and letting me what to expect. I will agree though, the staff and nurses can be better at remembering things. I often had to remind them about what the doctor said because they would forget. Just pay close attention to what the doctor orders and make sure you stick to it. They are good about double checking any missed communication.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

This office doesn't provide any supplies after your surgery for free like gauzes,tape or cream for scars not even a surgical bra very disappointed manager very helpful and caring before surgery and after surgery manager doesn't know patient.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

I was 18 when I received my saline breast augmentation through my underarm. He went above the muscle and within the first 2 weeks after surgery I realized my surgery had been botched, he tried to fix it but it looked worse after 2nd surgery. Asymmetrical in every aspect imaginable . Had to go to reconstructive surgeon in LA. Still recovering, about to have my 5th surgery to finally repair all the damage. I will never be the same. I am under the impression this Doctor is poorly educated after what my reconstructive surgeon told me all he had done.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

weightloss program is working. very nice dr. will continue to use him for other proceedures wanted

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

I had botox and fillers and I love the way that I look. My friends recommended me here and im glad I did..

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Don't get Botox here! They dilute the solution. I paid $400 for 50 units, and it didn't even last 2 weeks. I then went in for more Botox, and it was the same thing. Didn't do a thing. Total rip off. Make sure where ever you go that they do not dilute the solution.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Dr. David N. Michelson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. David Michelson's mission in life is to help people look, feel, and to live their very best; he is passionate about facilitating the achievement of maximum potentials in both health and beauty. This lifework is realized because of his training as a rigorous scientist, and his talents as an artist extraordinaire. The doctor's approach to cosmetic surgery is guided by the principle of "less is more"; promoting minimally invasive procedures that get aesthetically superior results (with the least risk to his patients). Visually pleasing. Natural-looking. Your body can evoke these phrases-they're founded upon the experience of hundreds of breast augmentations, breast lifts, and breast reductions that Dr. Michelson has successfully performed.

• Spanish
  • English

• Fellow of American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
  • Fellow of European Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons
  • American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
  • American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgeons

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Phone Number has been updated from "(805) 495-6411" to "(805) 486-1966".

May 12, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.michelsoncosmeticsurgery.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "(805) 495-6411".

May 12, 2015
  • Specialty changed from "Internist" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

January 3, 2013