Dr. Barbara A. Siminovich-Blok

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Barbara A. Siminovich-Blok

Dr. Siminovich-Blok is an excellent and very talented acupuncturist. She is very intuitive, a great listener, and a great sense of humor. She has a very gentle touch, but the treatments have a big effect. If you've ever been skeptical or disappointed with acupuncture, try to Dr. Siminiovich-Block and you will feel better!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr.Siminovich is an excellent professional and also an incredible human been. She was respectful during the treatment. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Dr. Siminovich-Blok is a very competent and compassionate naturopathic doctor. She listens and is insightful and extremely knowledgeable. Her field of expertise is very wide, even though she specializes in pain management she is also great in the field of weight management, general health and immunity. Whatever your health issue is you will be well served by seeing this doctor. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Siminovich is indeed a very skilled acupuncturist. VERY gentle and simply excellent in helping my body find balance. But as a Naturopath she is amazing. She has began as a bio chemist and has helped me find the best supplements that helped me sleep again and and start the recovery from the trauma of being a rescue worker at Ground Zero. I am slowly understanding the complex puzzle of my particular illness and with trust that with her help I can recover my well being fully. I am already much better and I am grateful to her for all her caring, compassionate and wise guidance and support.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

The depth of her knowledge is impressive in western and eastern medicine. Nobody had taken the time to explain my condition before. I will not go to any other acupuncturist after being here. The advantage is that the treatments combine Acupuncture and Naturopathic Medicine a true holistic experience

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Finally a doctor who listens! She is extremely professional and knowledgeable I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr Barbara entiendo bastante mi condicion de EDS y finalmente tengo alguien que tiene conocimientos mas alla de solo medicamentos perjudiciales para La Salud. Extremely recommended.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Dr. Siminovich is a knowledgeable and caring provider in the field of Integrative Health. Her expertise and professionalism enhance the skilled services that she offers. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I have had very good doctors and certainly some not very good ones. Dr. Siminovich is outstanding. She asks for and attends to details of medical history in a way that I have never experienced before. In an era in which doctors often triple book each hour and spend as little time as possible with patients, she stands out as an exception. Appointments are 45 minutes. She uses that time to really engage around the full spectrum of health and to provide, explore and explain options. THe end result is that I feel knowledgeable and feel empowered to make positive health decisions (as opposed to empowered to battle with my physician). Plus, I have seen results quite quickly. It also impresses me that she openly celebrates positive health changes with me. It is great to have a physician who is authentically invested in my health.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

The most knowledgable and comprehensive medical experience I have had. She restored my hope my condition can be managed! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Barbara A. Siminovich-Blok's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Siminovich-Blok is a Clinical Assistant Professor at NYU Langone Medical Center, Rusk Rehabilitation . She is a Naturopathic Physician and a licensed acupuncturist, her research is in PM&R and integrative medicine with a special interest in pediatrics and pain management. Her doctorate was followed by a residency in integrative medicine at Yale/Griffin Hospital Prevention Research Center. Both her Acupuncture and ND degrees are from the University of Bridgeport .and she has earned two master's degrees in biochemistry and biotechnology.

• Spanish