Ratings for Dr. Brian K. Iriye

I absolutely admire and have total faith in Dr. Iriye. I had 4 losses, the last one being at 22 weeks of my pregnancy. I went to see him to get ready for my next pregnancy, and from that moment, to when I go pregnant to my very last week Dr Iriye was there for me. He kept me at ease, he was knowledgeble, and empathetic, did ultrasounds himslef and I am so greatfull to have been under his care. My son is now 9 months old and loving every minute of motherhood.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Extremely arrogant to the point he will not consult anyone else in town because he thinks he is the smartest doctor in Las Vegas and basically says so giving a false sense of security. Failed to recognize multiple problems with baby until the end of pregnancy. Poor judgment, no follow up.

Submitted April 28, 2016

We recently had our first child, so we do not have much to compare the experience to, however I can't imagine there is a practice that is any better. From our very first visit with Dr. Brian Iriye until our little girl was delivered, everything was amazing. The staff is extremely organized and pleasant. Every appointment we had was on schedule and efficiently handled (why can't other doctors figure this out?). By the end of our pregnancy we felt like they were part of the family. This type of culture in an office / practice comes from the top, and its evident the doctors take great care in how the practice runs. Dr. Brian Iriye was fantastic. He is an amazing doctor with and incredible knack for connecting with his patients. My wife looked forward to seeing Brian and the staff at every visit which was so important to us as first time parents. I can't say enough great things about the High Risk Pregnancy Center and Dr. Iriye!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

2/28/2014 Great practice with outstanding bed side manner in a time in my life where fear was first and foremost. I was diagnosed with a shortened cervix AND high blood pressure at 24 weeks both pretty serious signs of preterm birth. I was admitted to the hospital for bed rest for the term of the pregnancy and each day I had a discussion with one of the HRP doctors on my status and most importantly they all gave a little pep talk to keep me going to the next day. Dr. Iryie would come in and talk sports and life events to remind me there was a world outside my hospital room and bring a littlle bit of levity to my situation. The babies were born at 31 weeks and are now 5 months old just as beautiful and perfect as can be...Thank you High Risk Pregnancy!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Dr. Iriye & staff are professional & extremely knowledgeable! Our 2nd son had Osteogenesis Imperfecta. The 1st Parental Doctor didn't detect it soon enough & even a few days before we saw Dr. Iriye for a 2nd opinion, he finally diagnosed our son w/"Lethal Anomaly" he still didn't pick up on his Fractures(only one on left femur). However, Dr. Iriye and his Sonographer, discovered fractures all throughout our son's body. They were able to detect so much and diagnose our son with OI vs. just "Skeletal Dysplasia". I recommend Dr. Iriye & HRPC for women not only with High Risk, but at the very least to get a second opinion if ANYTHING is detected. Appoint was scheduled at 1:15pm, but didn't leave until after 3:30pm. However, we did see the geneticist, had to do blood work, and Sonographer and Doctor did my ultrasound. I rather have thorough longer appoint, then a quick/not thorough visit. http://www.yelp.com/biz/high-risk-pregnancy-center-las-vegas#query:doctor%20iriye

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. Iriye is absolutely brilliant. One of the best physicians in the U.S. He followed my pregnancy closely, was very knowledgeable, monitored all risks, and was so kind the entire time even post-delivery (great bedside manner!). I have a beautiful healthy baby girl thanks to his exceptional care.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

I have high respect for Dr. Iriye, but the big problem is his front desk staff, specifically Colleen at 7 Hills office. I have been a patient there for several years now and every time I have to speak with Colleen I strongly want to drop this practice and find another high risk pregnancy center. We, high risk patients, already have enough stress in our lifes but to deal with a very rude, heartless, insensitive person like Colleen. It is very unprofessional for her to show that she is highly bothered and inconvenienced by any questions or requests that come from a patient. It is very sad that the office reputation is suffering because of people like Colleen.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Hands down the best doctor in his field. Loads of knowledge, great bedside manner, professional, and great with us Dads-to-be too. Additionally, he is on top of the latest trends in medicine...not one of those guys that finished school a million years ago and stopped learning. Great doctor, better person in my opinion.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Iriye because I was over 35 years old. He delivered my daughter safely and healthy at 36 weeks due to a loss of amniotic fluid. I went on to suffer 4 miscarriages in 4years time. I think he was just as devastated as my husband and I. I had to have 2 D&C's. Due to a glitch with my insurance, I was going to have to wait two days to have the procedure. I didn't want to carry a dead baby. He jumped through hoops to make sure I got my surgery that day, as to not have to suffer any further. I received follow up phone calls over the weekend, no less to check on me. Anytime I had a problem, which unfortunately happened frequently, he was always available to take care of my needs. Miraculously, I got pregnant for the 5th time. I was monitored very closely. At about 32 weeks a problem was discovered with my son's heart valve. He closely watched it and consulted with a ped cardiologist. My son was born healthy, all thanks to Dr. Iriye's knowledge, skills and compassion.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

doctor, he saved my baby's life. Eight years ago I went into labor at 16 weeks, everyone told me I would need to abort. Dr Iriye did an amazing surgery and put two cerclages in me, he believed it could work. I was bedridden for the remainder of the term, I had a healthy baby boy. I later found out that my perintolgist in Long Beach CA would have not done this. I was so lucky that I ws in Las Vegas at the time. My son today knows what happened and how Dr Iriye saved his life, He is so thankful! At eight years ol

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Dr. Brian K. Iriye's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)