Leat Kuzniar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Leat Kuzniar

Dr. Kuzniar is professional, gentle, compassionate and very knowledgeable. Since under her quality care, my chronic fatigue and overall wellness has noticeably improved. With Dr. Kuzniar, I feel like I’m in safe and capable hands. I’m grateful for her tender care and guidance.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2019

I came to Dr. Kuzniar because I've had high blood pressure for years. My primary doc wanted me to be on a medication, but I've resisted doing the drug thing. I sought a natural solution through Dr. Kuzniar and within a month my blood pressure is significantly improved. I strongly recommend anyone with hypertension to find a natural solution first.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

I have been dealing with Fatigue/stress for several years. I've visited my regular doctor and offered no answers. This doctor did a full evaluation, including lab work. He was able to make suggestions based on his expert interruption of the lab work. I applied what he recommended and I have been feeling 100% better since! I've learned that health is not a part time job and takes lifetime commitment. Nutrition, exercise and your out look on life is very important. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking for the root of their issue. God Bless

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr. Kuzniaris a knowledgeable and caring doctor If you are looking for a naturopath, she should be your first choice. She is highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

The radiologist asked me today what cream I'm using on my skin because it looks so good after 4 weeks of radiation. I told him - nothing! I'm using faith in God and the human body's ability to heal, and the dietary supplements from my doctor, The nurse asked me what I've been doing so I told her about eating whole plant foods with fiber to keep glycemic levels down and cutting out sugar/carbs because cancer loves sugar, per the advice of my naturopath and using supplements. She was being polite but I could tell by the lack of recognition in her eyes she didn't know what I was talking about! I left the appointment thinking I just told a doctor and nurse "what's what"! Thank you Dr for the amazing results - you have educated me and guided me in the right direction.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

I’ve been seeing different specialists for over 5 years trying to find out why I felt so horrible on a daily basis. Years of tests and $50 copays and nothing... In 30 minutes Dr. K diagnosed a wheat allergy and I’m on way way to feeling whole again. Fantastic doctor, very personable and extremely knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Worth every penny!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

I have suffered from anxiety virtually all of my life, but recently my anxiety got so severe that I had to be hospitalized and put on powerful tranquilizer drugs. I knew I had to do something affirmative to alter this downward spiral that I was experiencing. I received Dr. K name as referral from a respected colleague from work. I can, honestly, say that after making some modest lifestyle changes and four sessions of biofeedback, I am a new person. No longer am I fretting over minor instances and worrying needlessly about things that I cannot do anything about. Dr. K is brilliant! He gave me tools that I now am able to utilize to temper my anxieties, fears, apprehensions and mood. I am, and will be forever grateful, for the time and patience that Dr. K bestowed. For anyone experiencing the symptoms I had, I strongly recommend Dr. K. This was genuinely the best present I could have given myself.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

What a great healer, so compassionate and attentive. I recommend her to anyone needing some natural remedies to live better and truly thrive.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Good doctor...helped me treat my IBS and ensure I could enjoy my favorite foods, but healthier versions. We could all benefit from someone like Dr. Leat!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Leat Kuzniar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kuzniar is a board certified and licensed naturopathic doctor practicing science-based Natural Medicine.

• English

• Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (Grad. 2004)