Dr. Leat Kuzniar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Leat Kuzniar

I met Dr.Kuzniar for the first time right after the loss of my mom, I was dealing with multiple health issues and then the loss of my Mom on top of it. She was amazingly kind and gracious. She is truly an amazing doctor! I recommend her highly! Her warmth and sincerity is like no other doctor I have ever met!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I saw Dr. Kuzniar for the first time today. She is caring , thorough and professional. I look forward to working with her to address my medical concerns.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Kuzniar is more then an excellent doctor, her knowledge coupled with her compassion is extraordinary. She is always "present" in our sessions, not looking to rush through it, explains things thoroughly and has a plan to assist your health.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr Kuzniar is an amazing human being. Her knowledge caring and researching goes way beyond the call of duty. Before I came to see her I advised her of my diagnoses and she set out a plan for me -written down. Her encouragement and inspiring words always help me tremendously. She doesn't overdo supplements. She gave me what was needed and I felt much better. I recommend Dr K very highly. 07/28/2017

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Kuzniar has been fantastic. She is very knowledgeable and responsive to all our needs and questions. She takes her time and is an extremely thoughtful health care professional who puts your overall health and wellbeing at the forefront. She is kind, caring and very patient. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I was impressed with Dr Kuzniar's sharpness and breadth of knowledge, and happy with the outcome! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr. Leat Kuzniar is an amazing ND (Doctor of Natural Medicine). Her sincere compassion and genuine care is beyond words! I am happy to say that because of her care and natural approach to properly evaluating my diagnosis I am finally on the road to continued wellness! She raises the bar in treating her patients with the intent to heal them.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

Dr. Leat Kuzniar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kuzniar is a board certified and licensed naturopathic doctor practicing science-based Natural Medicine.

• English

• Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (Grad. 2004)

HealthFirst