Ratings for Dr. Theresa A. Cavins

GREAT SURGEON! DID EMERGENCY SURGERY ON ME. VERY NICE TOO!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

One of the most capable and compassionate Doctor I've ever seen. Her bedside manner put me at complete ease as I was facing a possible metastatic cancer diagnosis. She explained everything and answered all my questions. I would recommend her and the St Gen Hospital to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Outstanding bed side manner and very compassionate. Just all around great doctor, and with her personal attention to detail. Just made my wife and I feel very comfortable. We would strongly recommend her to our friends and family. In fact I have already recommended her to several people.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

Appears to be reasonably knowledable and capable but is prone to self serving statements and 'selling of herself'. However, she gets very defensive if she believes she is being asked questions which are challenging to her despite the fact that she claims she wants all your questions. We did not like her 'attitude'; she seems somewhat smug and condescending.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

A wonderful, warm, helpful and confident surgeon. We felt blessed to have her as our surgeon. The surgery went very well. She is a great doctor and cares about the patient, family and friends! You are in excellent hands with this excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2008

She is very over cautious, which is good, but can be very scary as well

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

Dr. Theresa A. Cavins's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)