Ratings for Dr. Justin W. Morse

Have been seeing him for over a year was good for first few months but I have had some health issues and have called several times for some feedback on my problems . He never takes the time to talk with me just has his staff get the info. Then they Might call me back. In just the last couple weeks I have had to call them about the same medical problem several times once again I always have to leave a message , and mind you they have 4 options ! If he cared about me and my Health he would have called.....I am greatly disappointed .

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Morse is great! My boyfriend saw him and he was awesome and helpful!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr Justin is an outstanding physician and is very passionate about getting patients "balanced", mind, body, and sole PERIOD!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Such a nice person. A little scatter brained but also very knowledgeable. He seems very willing to work with you to make you happy with your health. He seems to genuinely care about his patients. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

I have been extremely happy with the treatment I have received from Dr. Morse!, not only does he take time to listen to everything I need to express about my health, but he has really Great approach to helping me achieve my goals to have better health, and feel amazing!! I know I will continue to see my family doctor, and my OB/GYN, but I am going to primarily spend time at Dr. Morrises office because I have been so happy with my results!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

I had a few appointments with Dr. Morse. He is obviously skilled and knowledgeable. I didn't find him a good communicator. He contradicted himself a couple of times. Worse was his office staff. Messed up scheduling time of my appointment, then went and charged my insurance for significant more time than I was there, then billed me for the 'provider adjustment'. Messy dealings.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Great listener, very knowledgable, helped me with my thyroid condition which has changed my life significantly. I would highly recommend Dr. Morse.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

^^ how odd because I think at like all doctors offices; natural or medical u are required to pay payment for service at the time of appt. I couldn't imagine going to a doctors or ANY place for that matter and asking not to pay. Financial situation or not.. Some people are so weird! Hypnotherapy is a highly trained skill and its a medical healing center.. Get it right bud!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

In response to the comment above. I have worked at Absolute Health for 6 months now and the patients really like Dr. Morse. He has a thriving patient base only after 3 years in practice. He offers FREE 30 minute consults to anyone interested in his services or other services at the clinic. Come check us out and make a decision for yourself. Enjoy a warm neck wrap, some warm tea and on the right day a complimentary chair massage! See you soon. ~N

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I went to an appointment in which the next day he sent me a letter terminating our doctor patient relationship. I got no warning that this might occur during the appointment, just the letter in the stupid mail. I felt it was completely unprofessional. I dont know who has his back in this practice, but he seems to be winging it in my opinion. After all he's only been a doc for 3 years. If he had more experience I think he would have treated me differently, with warnings to terminate if I don't comply or something like that. In the end I felt like it was all about my income situation and not about caring about me regardless of my financial situation. I was thrown out to fend for myself. I feel like his practice is only good for those who are flush with extra cash or decent insurance or do his $60/month plan. His office is more of a spa center with some added weirdness of hypnotherapy. He never once took my BP/vitals, I struggled at times feeling like I was not seeing a skilled person.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Dr. Justin W. Morse's Credentials

• National College of Natural Medicine (Grad. 2009)

AARP