Ratings for Elena A. Panutich

I highly recommended Dr Elena, very knowledgeable and doctor with a genuine heart. My condition improved drastically and I’m no longer in pain, I absolutely understand that God gave knowledge to Dr Elena to restore my health. Very thankful and Dr Elena became very dear to my heart. Lot’s of Blessings Dr Elena and her family. Thank you!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

At first I was very impressed with Dr. Panutich but after the visit I was very disappointment because their billing is awful!!! They charge you for labs and test that you did not perform and for supplements that you didn't even buy!! They will be very sneaky to add charges!!! .I have never seen small clinics do that, but it is very unfortunate to see that they alter the billing/documents just to have patient pay for the service they did not have...please be carefful and double check on all the charges even after you receive your bills...

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Elena Panutich is a truly carrying doctor, with incredible knowledge, she was an answer to our prayers, my life was restored by this incredible doctor, when I was told by other doctors that my case is to complicated. Dr Elena will always have a special place in my heart, truly grateful to her and to God for giving me this gift of life with no pain. Lots of Blessings and great health to Dr. Elena and her staff!!!!!!!!!! I will recommend this doctor to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Panutich to anyone who is still looking for a NATUROPATIC PHYSICIAN. She has been my doctor for over 4 years. She taught me how to avoid many disease, live and eat healthy. Her office always clean and staff is very friendly.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Panutich. For several years I have complained to my regular MD that I am feeling tired and sleepy all the time. MD explained it as stress and recommended enough rest and exercise. After I saw Dr. Panutich I was diagnosed with thyroid and hormonal issues, and a month later after I started taking the prescribed vitamins and thyroid meds I feel like a new person. My energy level is back to normal where I can function through my normal day of full time work and taking care of my family when I come home. She is a blessing to me and my family.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Great Doctor with excellent skills of communicating everything you need in detail!!! Love her!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

The moment you enter NM&PC there is a friendly and welcoming environment. Dr. Panutich brings her huge background in microbiology and immunology to her naturopathic practice and as a result she was able to truly get to the root cause of my condition, explain things in my terms, and then provide a course of care and treatment that promoted my recovery. I love everything about this clinic, this doctor, and the care provided. (In talking with other patients of Dr. Panutich I get the impression that she has at times worked miracles with patients who had been unable to find solutions to their condition elsewhere - wonderful!)

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Office is not open everyday and when you leave messages that you want to talk to Dr. Panutich about the prescription, they never bother to return them.When I got a hold of them, the receptionist Christine lied that the docter was with a patient . She told me to hold but must have forgotten to hit the mute button as I could hear their conversations, Christine whispering to the docter that I was on the line, etc and the docter's responses. How UNPROFESSIONAL! I think that is last time both my husband and I go to that office.Who needs a docter who is not willing to talk to her patient whom has a concern about her blood test results and prescription needed!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I'm so thankful for our main doctor! Not only has she called me late in the evening because I didn't get her message earlier that week & she was worried about Kaelyn but she has been texting with me about Kaelyn's up coming appt w/ an immunologist to have her immune system tested to see if there are any problems going on. How many doctors will do that? None of my past doctors did. The only thing I wish I have is that I had found her earlier!!! Thanks again Dr. Elena Panutich! I'm so very greatful!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Was very understanding will come back☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015