Ratings for Dr. Ihab Eskander

Always able to get in quickly and listens to your problems and refers you to another doctor as quickly as he can. Front counter ladies are excellent too.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I have no complaints; never have to wait to get an appointment usually take me in the same day, the most I ever waited was 5 minutes, takes time to explain things with me.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr Eskander doesn't give seniors the time of day. He is very unprofessional and rude. I feel he mocks me when I come to him with a concern and will never send the recommendation through to specialists I have already seen before.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Great staff and always helpful. Always trying to get us in asap.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

He's been my doctor for several years, the new receptionist is rude and think that she has more knowledge than the doctor, if she think or believe that you have a real problem (in her mind and dreams) she gave you an appointment or allow you to see the doctor, if not, she sent you home or recommends to see the pharmacist, which is ridiculous, offensive and anti-ethics. I have decided to go to the urgent clinic instead and start to look for another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

He's been my doctor for a long time. He's very nice and helpful. He always listens and recommends ways to help me with my pain, refers me to specialists etc.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Has been my dr for years, and you have to push and push to get anywhere with him. The new receptionist is rude. I get faster and better results going to a walk in clinic. Time to change drs.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

The doctor has been well listening to my problems. And the receptionist with him for years is nice lady too. However, His new young receptionist was very rude during my past visits. There has been a lot of problems to get hold of the line as well , in order to make an appointments. Hopefully the doctor can improve his patient service in his clinic.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Extremely unhelpful when my father was showing signs of a terminal illness. For unknown reasons, Dr. Eskander refused to refer him to the necessary specialists. It was a nightmare on top of a heartbreaking time in our family's life.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Tried to get a referral to a specialist. First he wouldn't then after begging made a referral and I never got a call back and when I did the office said.. oh that specialist doesn't do that kind of work. Changing doctors.... Any good rating you see is bogus.Probably written by his staff staff

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015