Ratings for Dr. Ihab Eskander

Where do I start with this dr?? He fills out insurance papers wrong several times, refuses to make referrals unless pushed for, his solution for everything is drink more water. I went in with swollen breasts and he swabbed my throat?? Did nothing about the issue i was there for. Went to urgent care and I had mastitis. Needless to say my throat swab came back clear. He doesnt nake whe contact and looks annoyed when you ask him a question.hours are terrible, staff is rude and sighs when speaking to them to make an appointment. No good at all!!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

The worst doctor ever He is the worst doctoriI have ever seen. I went in with bloody stool, he told me to drink more water. I've gone in three times since still with blood in my stool, he told me to buy a stool softener. I was diagnosed with diagnosed with degenerative disc disease in my bac, he told me to take ibuprofen, I had to go on methadone to get pain relieve because he refused to prescribe anything for my pain. He's totally incompetent in my opinion.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Terrible doctor! I've been seeing him for years. as long as your complaint is just the basic cold, you are fine...anything more involved, he is useless. Horrible bedside manner, and will barely even look at you. He doesn't seem to care about his patients at all, and does the bare minimum. He will NOT do referrals, and asking for any outside help is impossible. He also makes you agree to not go to any outside clinics, but hardly ever answers the phone to take appointments. If you DO go to a clinic, he will spend the whole next appointment complaining that you did so. I had multiple gallbladder attacks, and told him this, to which he replied that it was just bowel issues. Eventually after a lot of begging, he sent me to get a ultrasound, and my gallbladder was FULL of stones! Had to have surgery asap! Found out during surgery that it could've killed me, but of course, it was just my bowels. He also filled out my insurance paperwork wrong and this has had a tremendous effect on my life financially...but all he seems to care about is the money I owe him for filling the paperwork out. Also, for some reason, he is not allowed to be alone with female patients, and now has a second receptionist who has to go in with him (from the government I believe?). She is very rude and probably is that way because she is more knowledgeable than him. Any positive reviews on here are probably written by staff.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Always able to get in quickly and listens to your problems and refers you to another doctor as quickly as he can. Front counter ladies are excellent too.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I have no complaints; never have to wait to get an appointment usually take me in the same day, the most I ever waited was 5 minutes, takes time to explain things with me.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr Eskander doesn't give seniors the time of day. He is very unprofessional and rude. I feel he mocks me when I come to him with a concern and will never send the recommendation through to specialists I have already seen before.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Great staff and always helpful. Always trying to get us in asap.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

He's been my doctor for several years, the new receptionist is rude and think that she has more knowledge than the doctor, if she think or believe that you have a real problem (in her mind and dreams) she gave you an appointment or allow you to see the doctor, if not, she sent you home or recommends to see the pharmacist, which is ridiculous, offensive and anti-ethics. I have decided to go to the urgent clinic instead and start to look for another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

He's been my doctor for a long time. He's very nice and helpful. He always listens and recommends ways to help me with my pain, refers me to specialists etc.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Has been my dr for years, and you have to push and push to get anywhere with him. The new receptionist is rude. I get faster and better results going to a walk in clinic. Time to change drs.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016