Ratings for Dr. Stephen Knight

I have been going to Dr. Stephen Knight for almost a year, now. He is not only very knowledgeable, but kind and understanding. He listens not only with his ears, but with everything he's got. Since I began going for treatment, I have definitely seen improvement and a difference. And he has been more than fair with his rates. I have and will continue to recommend him to other.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Dr. Knight is a very likable, kind, and patient man who is also very thorough. On my first appointment he took time to gather all of my important medical history as well as the information regarding my immediate problem. The results of his advice and treatment of both my minor and cronic problems have been totally satisfactory. In addition, because of a number of improvemenmts which he recommended in my diet, life style, and avoidance of environmental toxins, and although I am 80 years old, my general health has improved to the extent that since I have solisited his services, I have not acquired any new health problems. Therefore, I conclude that his medical knowledge and ability to apply it are outstanding. Also, I have found Dr. Knight's charges to be very reasonable. I highly recommend that you acquire his services.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011