Ratings for Dr. Sudha R. Patel

Each time my husband had a problem needing immediate attention she saw him right away. She is very knowledgeable and in my opinion a very good Dr. I feel secure knowing my husband is in excellent hands. PS I'm an RN

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

She is a very good doctor. I enjoy going to her because she really takes her time with her patients and you dont feel rushed! My mom goes to her and has been going to her for years...i recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

Dr. Patel has been my Doctor for 8 years and now my mom sees her too, she is very easygoing and gets very concerned if its serious. She seems to enjoy being a Doctor and that shows in her bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr.Patel is the best doctor in Westland area.She is very knowledgeable,caring, listens to your questions/concerns & answers in detail but very simple manner.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

dr. patel has been our doctor for over 20 years, she is very knowledgeable, always willing to go the extra mile to help you.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2007

Takes the time to listen to your complaints about health problems. Has real interest in her patients.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

Dr. Sudha R. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• L T M Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Westland, MI