Ratings for Dr. Ralph W. Webb

Excellent health care. Compared to my visit at WVU for the same issue -- Dr. Webb is far above!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

He is a Narcissist. He was very rude to my husband and I. He told me I had fibromyaliga (we already knew this) and got up and left the room. Than when he sent his report to my family doctor he was condescending. My doctor nor I will ever recommend Webb to anyone....

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

This doctor is arrogant and repeats things extremely repetitively. He does not believe you will know a single thing about anything and wasted my time by not even bothering to order any tests for things that might fit my symptoms. I know for sure that I fit symptom lists for a few different autoimmune diseases, and I expected at least one blood test to check. He did, however, ask me if there was anything specific they should test for, and I stated no. I don't think it's appropriate that I would have to research autoimmune diseases before I go see a doctor to have things in mind. I would not feel comfortable at all going to him for something that could not be confirmed via blood tests alone, especially ones that may fluctuate or have false negatives, which can be the case with some things that rheumatologists deal with. I would recommend him if you have VERY clearly had a condition for a long time and just need a prescription refill, but I have no faith in him to diagnose anything or actually care about a person as a patient. I'm also pretty sure he misread one of the test results I did give to him, as depending on the lab that does the test it can use two different measurements. One measurement seems quite smaller due to this. Oh, and, he did not attempt at all to diagnose the problem that I did go to him for that other doctors were stumped on. That one remains a mystery for now.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

This area is desperate for Rheumatologists, but no more like him. He was very rude. He was condescending and almost abusive and continuously spoke as if I was trash. He concluded that my past and current doctors had no medical knowledge what so ever and appeared to enjoy degrading the reports sent to him by my other physicians. He doesn't trust the local labs to run blood work and plainly told me if the tests were done at a certain local hospital it would be inaccurate and he wouldn't accept them. I left there crying and physically exhausted. I am supposed to go back and maybe get a diagnosis, but I swear I don't know if I can go back. If he thinks the doctors and the hospitals in this area are so inept why doesn't he go somewhere that he thinks is better. We would all benefit. This area is full of patients with Lupus and Fibromyalgia and you can count on the doctors who treat these conditions on one hand. His staff was also quite rude.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

This doctor is amazing. I have been having problems with my primary rhumatologist and went to Dr webb as a 2nd opinion. He not only believed me but he also immediately ordered tests. With those results he got to the bottom of what was really happening. With my new treatment I feel amazing.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Gave me a wrong diagnosis,"said",i did'not have lupus when i did,and lied to me about the test results.And made negitive comments to me and about other doctors.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

this doctor ordered no tests before offering an incorrect diagnosis.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

Dr. Ralph W. Webb's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)