Ratings for Dr. Keith B. Stolte

Most unprofessional! Wait time was 70 minutes. He spent 9 minutes with me and staff did the rest. Was very rude and short. Staff was making fun of a patient at front desk. Never again.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Moody. Unprofessional. Stood in hall complaining about everything about personal life. Tries harder to sell you things than anything. What a waste of time. Did I mention angry man. What a joke. Look at reviews. Most appear to be posted by staff. The good ones. There all back to back.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Like visiting a caring relative. Dr Stolte is very smart and helpful. Love the new office. Staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Terrible! Old equipment and mean staff. I wouldn't waste my time. The staff is the ones writing all the "reviews". Look when they were all posted back to back

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

My wife and I have had the good fortune of having Dr. Stolte attend to our vision needs for almost two decades. From regular vision checks, to cataract removals, to an emergency caused by a spontaneously detached retina, Kieth Stolte has always been the ultimate professional and treated us (and our son) as though we were his single most important patients. I am happy to be able to provide an enthusiastic recommendation!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Wanted to charge for everything possible extra such as a couple of pictures taken, $225 plus for some eye ointment. When I mentioned a problem with my eyelid surgery scraping against my eye, he took a quick look and said there was no problem. I still have the problem today which is several years later and should probably take him to court. Attempted to collect money for pictures after the fact and finally gave up after a couple of years. I really need to have something done to correct the problem but refuse to go back to him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

VERY EFFICIENT AND LASTEST EQUITMENT USED FOR TESTING. WOULD RECOMEND TO OTHER PATIENTS

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr Stolte & staff are friendly & professional.They take time & don't rush an examination.I highly recommend Dr. Stolte.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

I consider Dr. Stolte tops in his field, along with his staff. I've used Dr. Stolte 3 times and he found a discrepancy in my glass prescription that was from another optician. The previous optician gave me a wrong prescription 3 consecutive times in 3 years and when asking him why I can't see well out of that right eye, he told me to live with it. Dr. Stolte and his staff immediately found the prescription error and I now see great out of both eyes. Dr. Stolte will be my only Ophthalmologist from now on!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Stolte is a good dr. He did my cataract surgery and I can't be happier. The girls are great and never have to wait long for my appointment

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Keith B. Stolte's Credentials

• Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Spring Hill, FL