Ratings for Dr. Keith B. Stolte

Like visiting a caring relative. Dr Stolte is very smart and helpful. Love the new office. Staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Terrible! Old equipment and mean staff. I wouldn't waste my time. The staff is the ones writing all the "reviews". Look when they were all posted back to back

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

My wife and I have had the good fortune of having Dr. Stolte attend to our vision needs for almost two decades. From regular vision checks, to cataract removals, to an emergency caused by a spontaneously detached retina, Kieth Stolte has always been the ultimate professional and treated us (and our son) as though we were his single most important patients. I am happy to be able to provide an enthusiastic recommendation!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Wanted to charge for everything possible extra such as a couple of pictures taken, $225 plus for some eye ointment. When I mentioned a problem with my eyelid surgery scraping against my eye, he took a quick look and said there was no problem. I still have the problem today which is several years later and should probably take him to court. Attempted to collect money for pictures after the fact and finally gave up after a couple of years. I really need to have something done to correct the problem but refuse to go back to him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

VERY EFFICIENT AND LASTEST EQUITMENT USED FOR TESTING. WOULD RECOMEND TO OTHER PATIENTS

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr Stolte & staff are friendly & professional.They take time & don't rush an examination.I highly recommend Dr. Stolte.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

I consider Dr. Stolte tops in his field, along with his staff. I've used Dr. Stolte 3 times and he found a discrepancy in my glass prescription that was from another optician. The previous optician gave me a wrong prescription 3 consecutive times in 3 years and when asking him why I can't see well out of that right eye, he told me to live with it. Dr. Stolte and his staff immediately found the prescription error and I now see great out of both eyes. Dr. Stolte will be my only Ophthalmologist from now on!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Stolte is a good dr. He did my cataract surgery and I can't be happier. The girls are great and never have to wait long for my appointment

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

GReat staff,great service..I only had to wait 15 minutes to see Dr.Explained everything in language I could understand, not MD Speak

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I had a horrible experience at Stolte Eye Center. I will not be going back. I have been there twice for yearly exams and this one was the worst. He spent 5 minutes with me after I waited over an hour and tried to sell me on everything under the sun! I said no and he actually got mad. Staff was okay but not overly helpful. The tech was nice but that Dr is a wacko. He is rude and self indulged. Stolte only cares about money not patient care

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr. Keith B. Stolte's Credentials

• Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Spring Hill, FL