Dr. Rodrigo G. Valadares De Sousa

Ratings for Dr. Rodrigo G. Valadares De Sousa

Great doctor! Finally found a rheumatologist who LISTENED and was both very knowledgeable and understanding. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sousa.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

I was first excited to see Dr Sousa, after hearing good things about him. I ended up waiting forever to see him for his appointment, with no apology or excuse from him. I came to see him for several aching complaints, and he dismissed them as not important, but he still wanted me to do do several EXPENSIVE tests, that led to no answers. And then the doctor disappeared from the the clinic he promised him moved to. THat clinic said he quit after the first day, and gave no forwarding information. SO I was basically left without a rheumatologist for months. It took so long to find amother one, and my that time, by joints were in horrible shape, and were diagnosed with severe RA. The man had poor bed side manner, clearly treaty his staff disrespectively, and was not open minded to the varied the American medicine would present to him. I would never recommend him to another rheumatology patient. NEVER.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

I have never had such an attentive Dr, he took his time with every patient. Always listened and took notes every time I saw him. He is an awesome Rhuemetologist.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013